Author Topic: Dino  (Read 15723 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Dino
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 04:46:00 PM »
Dino is a real empath, he was able to feel & see the situation I've currently been into & why it happened! His reading was like a clarity to me. He predicted something but no specific timeline though he said it will happen this year, I will see if it indeed happens.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 09:28:04 PM »
Any update on Dino?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 06:33:24 PM »
Dino is a real empath, he was able to feel & see the situation I've currently been into & why it happened! His reading was like a clarity to me. He predicted something but no specific timeline though he said it will happen this year, I will see if it indeed happens.

I've read with him a few times and yes i really feel he picks up the situation and feelings pretty much 100% . I've just had a reading with him now and he got what is happening with my poi spot on.
And looking back at my old transcripts the last time frame prediction did happen

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 03:02:39 AM »
Read with him once on Etsy.  He was just ok. 

Offline bonba

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2023, 08:35:11 AM »
read with him 3 years ago. very generic and he was wrong about the outcome. Nothing he predicted happened. I did not see an ability in him to see the future. at most he can only see current feelings which is useless and I was not looking for that.but he could not even see the present in my case.  not reliable for predictions at all . he was wrong for my friend as well
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:41:47 AM by bonba »

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2023, 01:24:27 PM »
I recently read with Dino, he didn’t pick up any specific details but he was good reading the situation (good empath). Provided a positive outcome, he said it’s really hard to give a time frame but within this year. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Update: Contact prediction did not happen in 2023. Did not hear a word from the person.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:19:59 AM by MAgirl »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2023, 11:43:38 PM »
Any new updates on Dino? I just had a reading with him and he seemed (unfortunately) a bit like a fairytale reader. Although other’s feedback has said he gave them some harsh truths. Too soon to determine if he’s accurate with his prediction but he said POI would pursue me in the next couple of months and was very sure I’d hear from him via text versus in person. I’ll update in a few months which is what I feel like Im always being told. Grrr

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2023, 03:50:25 AM »
Any new updates on Dino? I just had a reading with him and he seemed (unfortunately) a bit like a fairytale reader. Although other’s feedback has said he gave them some harsh truths. Too soon to determine if he’s accurate with his prediction but he said POI would pursue me in the next couple of months and was very sure I’d hear from him via text versus in person. I’ll update in a few months which is what I feel like Im always being told. Grrr

I’ve never tried him but I know he was inaccurate for a friend.

pfizer

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2023, 10:53:35 AM »

he seems unsure and vague, i am not too confident in him being accurate lol

Offline janjil

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2023, 12:02:31 PM »
I also tried him once in June. Nothing happened in July that he predicted. No contact and situation just got worse

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2023, 01:22:09 PM »
Okay, definitely not holding my breath for what he said then. Thanks for feedback all!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2023, 05:36:56 AM »

he seems unsure and vague, i am not too confident in him being accurate lol

I hate the vague readers ugh let me know how he pans out

Offline janjil

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2023, 09:07:30 AM »
I also tried him once in June. Nothing happened in July that he predicted. No contact and situation just got worse

I have a sudden update on the situation we talked about with Dino.
The contact happened yesterday, exactly as he predicted.
So it appears that the prediction was delayed in time or just a coincidence.
 I don't want to give anyone here false hope.
There is one thing that confuses me about Dino - he asks a lot of clarifying questions and asks for a narrative.
But maybe that's how he works.
Again I will say that I've only read with him once.

Hope it helps:)

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2023, 12:50:55 PM »

There is one thing that confuses me about Dino - he asks a lot of clarifying questions and asks for a narrative.

Wow congratulations! How long were you out of contact?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2023, 01:12:47 PM »

That’s amazing and pretty impressive given it’s early August so not too far off it seems. I’m still remaining skeptical but I will update everyone on here either way. For me 2 months is a LONG time so we’ll see and if anyone else has updates about Dino in the meantime please let us know. Also, congratulations! I hope everything works out exactly as you want it to. :-)