Author Topic: Dino  (Read 15518 times)

Offline happyk

Dino
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:40:46 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/380466-psychic_dino?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline hope36

Re: Dino
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Posting this here as well, I read with him through his Etsy shop, but he's on bitwine too, so here goes:

He seemed like a really good empath. For my situation, he validated pretty decently - he couldn't understand certain things he saw that came through but I did, and toward the end of the reading I told him my situation and then he kind of understood why he was seeing the things earlier in the reading.
Predictions are pending, of course, as I just had the reading with him. He said poi will reach out and its going to be a new chapter for us (almost like a new connection, but he confirmed its the same person and he's not mixing up energies) Timeline is late summer, which lines up with pretty much all of the heavy hitters.

Not a fairytale reader, by any means, very realistic. I'll be back in few months (sigh!!) to update

Offline hope36

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:30:23 PM »
Also, his old thread - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3776.msg72083.html#msg72083

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 08:46:37 PM »
[update] late summer IS over, nothing he said came to pass about poi

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 08:54:36 PM »
I'm sorry hope.  Maybe his timing is off.  Thanks for the update.

Offline hope36

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »
Thanks y'all!
I have not heard from poi in more than a year, trying to move on at this point although it seems impossible. Just taking one day at a time, and enjoying it best I can. Been off readings as well. This too shall pass :)

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 09:34:19 PM »
had a reading last week, Not over confident will see what comes in

Offline JF9858

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 10:00:04 PM »
Sadly, I did several readings with him and NOTHING that he said for me came true.

Offline persephone

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 01:42:41 AM »
Same here. NOTHING, NADA, ZERO!!! I do NOT recommend!

Offline almondtree

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 01:47:50 AM »
My hope was so high. So he’s actually wrong and gives false hope. Urgh.. I am sad...why he has such good reviews. It hurts ..
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 02:24:26 AM by almondtree »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 10:34:19 AM »
Almondtree, he was wrong for those individual but it doesn't mean he was wrong for you.   Personally i never tried him but keep in mind no reader is ever accurate 100% of the time.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 10:43:15 PM »
Almondtree, he was wrong for those individual but it doesn't mean he was wrong for you.   Personally i never tried him but keep in mind no reader is ever accurate 100% of the time.
yeah..the prediction is before the end of this month, and I talked to him more than a month ago. My long waiting is almost over either way...I will update how it goes

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 02:28:19 AM »
I remember reading with him years ago. He was super off with timeframes, but what he said did happen. I remember what he predicted was suppose to happen like that April/May and it actually happened that October.

But forewarning, back then I remember him deleting negative reviews. I literally seen it with my own eyes. A negative was there and then I refreshed my screen and it was gone. So while what he predicted did happen, it's sketch for someone to remove any reviews (unless harassment, etc.).

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 02:40:58 AM »
I dont think it's the advisors that delete the reviews but bitwine does it. Similar to how keen & other sites will remove bad reviews. Esp for their "top psychics" I notice

I don't doubt that either. Especially b/c of the ppl that are moderators of Bitwine. Jamey's one of them and I know Dino is within their clique as well, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline JJC

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 10:17:50 PM »
I remember reading with him years ago. He was super off with timeframes, but what he said did happen. I remember what he predicted was suppose to happen like that April/May and it actually happened that October.

I agree, cannot rely on his timing, but he gets the outcome correct.

anything