Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 15521 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2019, 06:50:20 AM »
Rinny121182

When did you read with her that she told you that?

Offline happyk

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2019, 03:50:45 PM »
Shes crazy good! Just had a huge prediction come in. Something only her & Beverly Anne got right. She said she saw me being pregnant. Which at the time I payed of no attention to because I have fertility problems & have always needed meds to concieve. However this happened all naturally. She pegged it!

Congratulations!! This is one of those few really feel good stories here!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2019, 05:56:33 PM »
When is she usually on? I never see her online and she didn't respond to a message.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2019, 08:25:46 AM »
When is she usually on? I never see her online and she didn't respond to a message.
I think she is busy but a few days ago i found she was online and always busy.
Maybe u can try to message her.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2019, 12:18:18 PM »
Every time I try, she's busy. One time, it looked as if she was online, but then when I clicked on her profile and she was Busy and didn't even have the "Notify me" option available. I thought I was blocked. I have never read with her, so I don't see why I would be.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2019, 01:53:49 PM »
Yea she didn’t work for me either at all....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2019, 02:56:13 PM »
Honestly, save the money.

I managed to read with her and she was super confusing and contradictory. Got the classic line of "Is it physical distance or emotional?" which I haven't heard in eons lol

But I randomly saw her online and remembered her being praised so I decided to try it.

Her timelines were ridiculously far out (2 years for POI to consider being flexible about something and 5 years for POI to consider leaving a situation but oh wait nope he won't, he'll just think about it in 5 years?) but the whole time I'd just be there on the sidelines... what, excuse me. When I would never allow anything to drag on for that long she got really defensive.

It's been a very long while since I've had a "bad" reading as I've tried to be super selective about who I try, but here we are....
Yeah I agree. She has been super wrong for a lot of us. I'm still amazed by how well she does for others.
She was so far off on my reading and it was god long that when someone new tries her, I'm like what?
But we all know how that goes.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2019, 04:38:59 PM »
I completely agree.  She saw things that were very detailed that i thought there is no way she could have guessed this but her prediction dates came and went and nothing.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2019, 01:03:19 AM »
About a month ago, she mentioned she saw my SO flying to visit me, that I would be surprised and not expect it and she saw him take a red-eye or overnight flight...she couldn't give me a good timeframe but said it was soon...it happened this past weekend!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2019, 11:10:15 AM »
That is great!  Maybe her Aug predictions will take place in September for me. 🤞

Offline mayflower

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »
About a month ago, she mentioned she saw my SO flying to visit me, that I would be surprised and not expect it and she saw him take a red-eye or overnight flight...she couldn't give me a good timeframe but said it was soon...it happened this past weekend!

Congrats to you  :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2019, 02:26:43 PM »

Congrats to you  :)

That’s awesome!

pfizer

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2019, 12:08:32 PM »
i had my first reading from julia few days ago; she gave me few prediction, one was 3 days frame; and i got it today. so first one she spot on.
i will update the rest later one by one.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
hi all quick update for last few months, been reading with her since..hmmm some time now I think at least half a year

she's been saying for at least 3 months that she saw my SO in his home country due to a testy visa situation in October this year, prediction came true, he left third week of Oct

she also saw he would visit me twice by traveling to me "in the night" before his departure, which happened

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2019, 11:38:24 PM »
Does she have her own site?  She never picks up when I call. 

anything