Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 15391 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2019, 09:32:14 PM »
I think I posted this somewhere but her predictions never happened for me either. Tried her last December

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2019, 09:34:43 PM »
Yes mine either. 😔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »
I’m done with bitwine...pretty much everyone on there, with a few exceptions, sucks lol

Offline Mon

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2019, 03:43:19 PM »
An update... Julia’s predictions are happening- end of March she said my poi would travel to another city or country in around May and I will see him start to change after he travels. This was true, he did go to 2 different countries end of May and early June, and has been coming after me heavy, has stopped holding back and is very changed in a good way... expressing his feelings for me very openly. I’m happy and gonna continue to ebb and flow  :D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2019, 04:45:08 PM »
So happy for you Mon. ☺

ladya

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »
An update... Julia’s predictions are happening- end of March she said my poi would travel to another city or country in around May and I will see him start to change after he travels. This was true, he did go to 2 different countries end of May and early June, and has been coming after me heavy, has stopped holding back and is very changed in a good way... expressing his feelings for me very openly. I’m happy and gonna continue to ebb and flow  :D

Yay Mon!!! Enjoy the moment. I love hearing things like this.

Offline Mon

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
That’s awesome Mon!! Many readers saw a June relationship for you right?

Thank you everyone!!!

@Silverlightnmoom - I got a lot of “springtime” predictions. Those who seemed most accurate and consistent were Julia, Angel Readings(who felt something for “May/June”, but September really stood out to her), and back in February Abundant Visions said it would “begin” in 4-6... it is now the fourth month from February... we’ll see where this all goes:) but not stressing it anymore.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
Omggsssh so happy to hear this @Mon!! Keep us posted :) Wishing you the best

I forgot to update that in an April reading with Julia, she mentioned interruptions or a period of silence between me and SO in May. It happened, she said it wasn't going to be too long and made some positive predictions for July, so I'll be back to update :) So far she has predicted two brief periods of silence in the last few months that I've started reading with her, in the correct month

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 12:05:00 AM by Serendipity »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2019, 02:45:12 AM »
When is she usually on?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2019, 06:10:37 PM »
She's not been on often the last two months, but she said that if you want a reading to PM her

Offline wishes215

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2019, 07:26:13 PM »
She's not been on often the last two months, but she said that if you want a reading to PM her

ok thanks

Offline Mon

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2019, 12:46:58 AM »
Omggsssh so happy to hear this @Mon!! Keep us posted :) Wishing you the best

I forgot to update that in an April reading with Julia, she mentioned interruptions or a period of silence between me and SO in May. It happened, she said it wasn't going to be too long and made some positive predictions for July, so I'll be back to update :) So far she has predicted two brief periods of silence in the last few months that I've started reading with her, in the correct month

Thank you everyone! And thank you Serendipity my friend ! I’m just glad someone actually predicted something right for me all this time and money spent .....

Offline Zzib

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2019, 06:01:35 PM »
Does she always give positive outcomes?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2019, 08:06:42 PM »
No not always.  She gives realistic outcomes.  She's one of the very few on Bitwine that tells it like it is and doesn't sugarcoat.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2019, 06:01:31 AM »
Congratulations!!! ❤