Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 15532 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 11:27:18 PM »
In the December reading she told me he is not willing to consider a relationship with me, he started to have feelings but is not ready. - he ended up telling me the same thing. Over these months I love yous were exchanged, were both more comfortable with each other. This past reading with Julia days ago she told me that now, even though things have not happened the way I wanted them, now they probably will happen, that he has the same feelings for me that I have for him. The cards showed that left and right there will be beautiful things on our road... (pray so) and that any distance he makes is because he wants to not rush and  be closer, because once he commits it’s for the long haul. Said that he’s delaying the process because he wants to be sure about me and that he’s over his past, so he’s avoidant because he’s not preprared. She said I need to let him have the initiative and told me when things would change- after a trip in May.

Well he just told me he’s going to another country for work in June too... Julia picked good cards for May June and July so we’ll see what happens. I will keep you all updated.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »
Julia is amazing at picking up things.  At times, she told me things that I didn’t want to hear, but came true.  She describes people, personalities and features down to a T.  If you ever get a chance to read with her, take it.  She does speak a lot but but she tries to explain how and why she came to a certain conclusion. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 01:21:29 AM »
In the December reading she told me he is not willing to consider a relationship with me, he started to have feelings but is not ready. - he ended up telling me the same thing. Over these months I love yous were exchanged, were both more comfortable with each other. This past reading with Julia days ago she told me that now, even though things have not happened the way I wanted them, now they probably will happen, that he has the same feelings for me that I have for him. The cards showed that left and right there will be beautiful things on our road... (pray so) and that any distance he makes is because he wants to not rush and  be closer, because once he commits it’s for the long haul. Said that he’s delaying the process because he wants to be sure about me and that he’s over his past, so he’s avoidant because he’s not preprared. She said I need to let him have the initiative and told me when things would change- after a trip in May.

Well he just told me he’s going to another country for work in June too... Julia picked good cards for May June and July so we’ll see what happens. I will keep you all updated.
Wow that is pretty cool! Hope it pans out for you

Offline Mon

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 01:50:08 AM »

Wow that is pretty cool! Hope it pans out for you

Thank you ❣️

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 03:14:26 AM »

Awesome sauce!! She's been pretty good for me a couple of times.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 05:00:07 AM »
Gosh I really wanna try her even though I've been BURNT by bitwine psychics repeatedly 🙄😂😭😂 but she seems busy, idk how to get through

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 05:43:08 AM »
I tried her twice. Honestly she wasn’t great. I went back a second time, thinking maybe I was wrong the first time lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 05:59:04 AM »
I tried her twice. Honestly she wasn’t great. I went back a second time, thinking maybe I was wrong the first time lol

Lololol I know exactly what you mean by trying a reader a second time just to make sure 😂😂😂😂 idk, I don't really think I do well with Tarot readers but maybe I'll give her a try next month or so 🤔 ran into a bunch of fakes lately trying to give readings a rest for now 😔

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 10:24:21 AM »
I got thru to her yesterday and figured I'd give her another go.  I got some predictions and one is about travelling so i am now very iffy.  Who knows thou it could just happen.  On the plus side at least you can spend $20 and not go over board on the wallet.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2019, 09:21:15 PM »
Has anyone's prediction with her come to pass?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2019, 09:02:07 AM »
Has anyone's prediction with her come to pass?

Nope, she told me my POI would be back by end of Winter and we are mid-Spring now and he hasn´t.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2019, 10:02:16 AM »
I read with her the other day.

What she said kind of rang true. She knew he travelled a lot and said that he was trying to work through that , among other things.

Said he will commit in 10 weeks , lol. Not sure I believe that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2019, 11:15:28 AM »
Yes as sweet as she is, i read with her a number of times and none of her contact predictions has manifested.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2019, 08:53:17 PM »
Anyone have any updates on her?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2019, 09:26:53 PM »
Read with her in March, but none of her “visions” she got for May happened (they were 3 specific dates)