Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 15510 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine Julia Caliope
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3789.0.html

Offline HornetKick

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:13:24 AM »
Just notified that she is online now, although she is already busy.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 05:27:47 AM »
I honestly didn’t think she was that good 😔 very slow and said nothing I could verify. However my boyfriend and I had a big fight yesterday and I decided it’s better for myself to walk away, so I was a bit of a mess. That may be why

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 10:15:01 AM »
Honestly not sure what to make of my reading with her.  Unless her timing is off she is not accurate with me.  Even though her vision was very specific and she did describe things that there was no way she could guess.

Offline Mon

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 11:16:24 AM »
I read with her in December and then just recently. She’s very accurate on picking up what’s going on... she told me in December that my poi was not trying to consider a relationship but well stay talking and that  the end of winter season will be a good. A lot has changed since our December reading including us getting closer and expressing our love for each other. She told me in May and June and July will be very good and I’ll see a change in him after a trip that’s coming soon before May. We’ll see but I’m super hopeful.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 11:18:35 AM »
I read with her and she went over on time, very nice lady and super gracious. My reading took an entire hour though..just to get to the meat and potatoes of my questions. I was a little confused after rereading my transcript. There were a few contradictions :/ but we’ll see.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 01:35:25 PM »
Yes i have also had a reading with her run over an hour but at one point things don't look good and then she rechecks and says no they will go well.  By the end i  was frazzled.  She is a sweetheart and wants to make sure you understand what she is getting but her slight mix up really threw me for a loop.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 01:49:09 PM »
I was so confused. Her thoughts were all over the place.
She’s SO nice though.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 02:18:50 PM »
I agree about being all over the place, I was quite frustrated during my reading with her, but then realized that she gets snippets of visions, and she is trying to make sense of it as we go along.

One of her predictions already came true for when my SO went away for a trip and how there would be less contact and even a period where he goes quiet. It happened the way she saw it. I was surprised and not expecting that because he was very sweet before he left. But she saw good things for his return, this trip helped him clarify a few things in his mind. That he was going to return different, and he did.

I am not sure about timelines because hers are far out for me like this summer and fall, but she was pretty specific in what she picked up about his past also.. very good stuff :)

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 05:42:19 PM »
Does she read outside of bitwine??

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »
Does she read outside of bitwine??

As far as i know i think that's the only platform she uses.

Offline Mon

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 11:06:22 PM »
She told me there was going to be a huge change in my dude after he takes a trip in May to another country. I was like what??  He just told me today he’s getting his passport to go to a wedding in a different country in May. Lol...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 11:09:00 PM »
She told me there was going to be a huge change in my dude after he takes a trip in May to another country. I was like what??  He just told me today he’s getting his passport to go to a wedding in a different country in May. Lol...

Now you will have to keep up posted if makes a huge change when he comes back.

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 11:09:18 PM »

Did she say what kind of change?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »
Pretty awesome she predicted the travel and the month.

anything