Author Topic: Ari  (Read 48378 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Ari
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 01:36:53 PM »
I read with her six months ago on a different guy and she told me he had to heal before he would ever come back and it would be a really long time and there was nothing I can do to help him. he still has not talked to me so she was right and Yona told me that she still sees him coming back later so we will see because Ari thought he would have been chil eventually come back to just said it would be a really long time. My current she just said that he is going to be really slow moving and I will be really frustrated true. She also said she sees that he needs to fix some things in his life and mature a little. I asked her straight out if it was going to be worth it or if I was just going to get hurt and she told me it was going to be slow nothing was going to happen soon and I just needed to be aware so that I didn't get hurt because I expect it to be faster. So I guess she told me he's worth it to just go really slow and not expect much and as long as I don't get my expectations on the speed too high it will be fine. Now the only problem is I am an Aries with 0 patience lol

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2019, 02:18:19 PM »
I read with her six months ago on a different guy and she told me he had to heal before he would ever come back and it would be a really long time and there was nothing I can do to help him. he still has not talked to me so she was right and Yona told me that she still sees him coming back later so we will see because Ari thought he would have been chil eventually come back to just said it would be a really long time. My current she just said that he is going to be really slow moving and I will be really frustrated true. She also said she sees that he needs to fix some things in his life and mature a little. I asked her straight out if it was going to be worth it or if I was just going to get hurt and she told me it was going to be slow nothing was going to happen soon and I just needed to be aware so that I didn't get hurt because I expect it to be faster. So I guess she told me he's worth it to just go really slow and not expect much and as long as I don't get my expectations on the speed too high it will be fine. Now the only problem is I am an Aries with 0 patience lol

I’m an Aries too! So impulsive and impatient. Is your guy a water sign?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 02:27:02 PM »

I’m an Aries too! So impulsive and impatient. Is your guy a water sign?

No he's a Virgo. Super antaliticsl overthinks everything. Worries about everything. Never thinks he's good enough or that he's worth it. Hence I push and he pulls back not wanting to get hurt. I need to push less so I have been and I can say things are a lot smoother when I don't expect him to act like I think he should.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 11:18:07 AM »
It’s hard based on the sign.. you need to know their sun, moon and rising sign to know them better lol.. like myself, I am a Sun Pisces, moon Taurus and Rising Aries.. so I have quite a complicated personality.. sun is your soul, moon is your mind and rising is your body (physical)!

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2019, 12:30:05 PM »
hi everyone, i am interested to read with ari but I want to know what her reading style is, do you ask specific questions or just let her go with the flow? How many minutes can I anticipate, I have only really spoken to Queen of cups on keen so I would like an idea of timing as well.

Thank you.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
hi everyone, i am interested to read with ari but I want to know what her reading style is, do you ask specific questions or just let her go with the flow? How many minutes can I anticipate, I have only really spoken to Queen of cups on keen so I would like an idea of timing as well.

Thank you.

Hi there😊
Firstly, Ari is extremely on point with a lot of things.  She’s blunt and doesn’t sugarcoat anything however she delivers it with compassion and inspiration.  She’s extremely fast.  She’ll ask you for your question and takes it from there and when I say take it from there, she will tell you any and everything about your question/situation.  If you ever get the chance to talk to her, do.  You won’t be disappointed. 

pfizer

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2019, 05:51:16 AM »
i think i am the lucky one
she's been very accurrate for me, like more than 80%
she may get some details wrong or mixed up some peoples energy
but overall outcome always right
like a month ago she said you will get intimate with a guy who is similar age as you
i didnt pay much attention because its just too wild lol
last week i found out i will go somewhere with an old colleague who i had a major crash on few years ago....and it's 1-1 and he is same age as me...
wow...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2019, 09:06:10 AM »
like a month ago she said you will get intimate with a guy who is similar age as you
last week i found out i will go somewhere with an old colleague who i had a major crash on few years ago....and it's 1-1 and he is same age as me...
wow...

What time she is usually online?

pfizer

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2019, 09:20:13 AM »
she is in australia
i always catch her at her early morning like 9am to 2pm something like this.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2019, 09:44:57 AM »
she is in australia

9am - 2pm Australian time zone?

pfizer

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2019, 09:59:00 AM »
she is in australia

9am - 2pm Australian time zone?

i think so
look, right now it's 9pm in australian
and her last seen was 6 hours ago..

ladya

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2019, 05:55:52 PM »
wow...

I agree she’s the best. She’s never been wrong for me on outcomes. She’s the only one I read with now and trust. She’s the ONLY person I found to be able to read my energy and how I’ll feel or how I’ll act or my thoughts in the future which is why I feel I have such a high success rate with her.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:58:14 PM by ladya »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2019, 06:46:53 PM »
She has never told me how I would feel. She called my boyfriend immature... He's 37. She said it would be a year and a half to 2 more years before he was stable with me. This was a reading last week. We are 6 months into the relationship. Immature is probably the last thing anyone would call him.

pfizer

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2019, 02:55:49 PM »
She has never told me how I would feel. She called my boyfriend immature... He's 37. She said it would be a year and a half to 2 more years before he was stable with me. This was a reading last week. We are 6 months into the relationship. Immature is probably the last thing anyone would call him.

for important issues; i always doube check with stephanie theresa and one more tarot reader; if they all told me same thing, 99% it's accurate.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »

for important issues; i always doube check with stephanie theresa and one more tarot reader; if they all told me same thing, 99% it's accurate.
Which tarot reader?

anything