Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Ari
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 10:21:37 PM »
Maybe it’s a case of timing?

Maybe, just kinda bummed that she hit on the nose with everyone else. 😔

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 11:11:03 PM »
Unfortunately her prediction for me was wrong about contact and in person meet.  Also predicted me seeing someone else in March and that also didn't happen.  I felt like her advice was also a bit off to me.  So was just wondering if i was the only one she got the situation wrong with.

No, you’re not the only one. Unfortunately she was very wrong with me too  :'(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2019, 12:11:06 AM »
Unfortunately her prediction for me was wrong about contact and in person meet.  Also predicted me seeing someone else in March and that also didn't happen.  I felt like her advice was also a bit off to me.  So was just wondering if i was the only one she got the situation wrong with.

Was she off on everything?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2019, 12:30:29 AM »
Now I am sort of worried she fluked it haha :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2019, 12:33:36 AM »

Was she off on everything?

I am really hopping she was off for me. My reading was very negative and I would never like to happen :(
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:23:50 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2019, 12:38:25 AM »
I’ve never heard her be negative 😔 hoping for you that she was wrong in your case xx

Offline marciamia

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2019, 12:57:36 AM »
I read with her in January and I’m still waiting for her to be right as she gave me something for 2-3 weeks max..... So far, there’s been nothing and then when I reached out to her in March letting her know nothing happened like she said, she told me there was no point in paying for a reading (not that I was going to anyway) and to wait for whatever she said was going to happen, happen.....  so yeah, that’s my experience 😒

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2019, 01:14:16 AM »
I read with her in January and I’m still waiting for her to be right as she gave me something for 2-3 weeks max..... So far, there’s been nothing and then when I reached out to her in March letting her know nothing happened like she said, she told me there was no point in paying for a reading (not that I was going to anyway) and to wait for whatever she said was going to happen, happen.....  so yeah, that’s my experience 😒

Oh no 😔 how is she so spot on for some people and doesn’t work for others?

I feel like cookie is like that for me too actually. Everyone says how amazing she is but I’ve never gotten a thing right with her lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2019, 01:20:55 AM »

So does that mean she still feels it will happen?

Offline hope36

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2019, 11:06:23 PM »
Any updates on Ari?
I read with her and got a negative reading, she basically told me to move on from poi and that he's not going to reconnect :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2019, 12:10:20 AM »
My boyfriend did contact me being needy like she told me he would, but it was a couple weeks later than she predicted.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2019, 02:14:21 AM »
Any updates on Ari?
I read with her and got a negative reading, she basically told me to move on from poi and that he's not going to reconnect :(

Not yet still waiting out predictions😕

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2019, 03:41:49 AM »
Any updates on Ari?

She said exact the same to me but I don't want to believe her.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »
Hey guys, got an update on something Ari saw in May that she saw us meeting up the end of June, and then I read with her again about a week ago, she saw that we would talk about visiting each other on a video call or facetime in the next 2 weeks. I didn't believe her at the time because I didn't think I was going to see him anytime soon, and I'm kind of in between apartments now, will be all over the place due to where I am at in my studies. Two days ago, we were on facetime talking, and a visit convo came up, and now I have a flight to go see him the end of this month.

Her contact predictions and visits don't always come through (she said we would see each other in May and we did not). I notice this is usually when I ask her - when do you see a visit, or when do you see him contact. When she nails it, usually she offers the info like this time, and describes the vision she sees.

She also saw he is very frustrated with his work and is at the point of hating it, I was surprised. Just a few days ago, he was telling me how he hates a particular time period for his work.

ladya

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2019, 03:08:30 AM »
Hey guys, got an update on something Ari saw in May that she saw us meeting up the end of June, and then I read with her again about a week ago, she saw that we would talk about visiting each other on a video call or facetime in the next 2 weeks. I didn't believe her at the time because I didn't think I was going to see him anytime soon, and I'm kind of in between apartments now, will be all over the place due to where I am at in my studies. Two days ago, we were on facetime talking, and a visit convo came up, and now I have a flight to go see him the end of this month.

Her contact predictions and visits don't always come through (she said we would see each other in May and we did not). I notice this is usually when I ask her - when do you see a visit, or when do you see him contact. When she nails it, usually she offers the info like this time, and describes the vision she sees.

She also saw he is very frustrated with his work and is at the point of hating it, I was surprised. Just a few days ago, he was telling me how he hates a particular time period for his work.

I feel this happens with a lot of readers. You ask them something specific and they get a vision and assume it’s tied exactly to what you’re asking but it happens later on.

anything