Author Topic: Ari  (Read 47440 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Ari
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 05:36:09 AM »
I wonder if she has her own site where it’s a bit cheaper ? I can’t even ask because it’s against the rules. I basically do whatever advice she gives me as it’s always correct lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 05:54:29 AM »
I have no idea but I did tell her once or twice that she's too good for a site like bitwine 🤔and yes definitely, she has never steered me in the wrong direction either, her advice has really been a light on my darker moments and it really improved the connection between my partner and I, because I was incorrectly assuming things about him in terms of how he saw things and we really weren't seeing eye to eye nor were we understanding each other properly, Ari helped break down how he really felt and how to effectively communicate with him to get a more solid bond (this was after we had a major fight and were reconnecting basically guards were wayyy up) she's an amazing Empath that's for sure!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 06:13:34 AM »
Was she right for you the timeframes ?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 10:04:50 AM »
Is this definitely her ? That’s random lol. She has so many thousands of likes on her fb page. It sort of just makes me believe her more. And she does live near me ! I always wondered if she was Australian.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 12:26:02 PM »
Is this definitely her ? That’s random lol. She has so many thousands of likes on her fb page. It sort of just makes me believe her more. And she does live near me ! I always wondered if she was Australian.

I know Ari is aussie but is that really her? 🤔

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
She hasn’t ever mentioned anything spiritual really to me, but this girl seems to be all about that sort of thing

ladya

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 12:45:28 PM »
That’s not her LOL.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 02:17:58 PM »
Ladya's like the OG Ari expert, if she says it's not her I'd def go with that🤔

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 04:13:42 PM »
Hahahah omg I was so excited for a sec, aw but that's not her.

Ok some more Ari updates: still accurate about like the progression of things i.e. we get into a fight, there's like no talking even though we are in the space, she would tell me what she sees, that he would warm up in a day or two, she gets this part right every time. Didn't ask her about some things I applied for in career, she said she saw celebrations for SO and I in April, and I just got news about getting accepted. She just picked that up. Rest of April predictions still panning out but so far she is on track, saw closeness and him making me feel more at ease about us this month.

Also just wanted to tag onto what PinkyD said, she offered advice and helped me see his perspective and how I trigger him, it has definitely led us to a lighter, happier mood and interaction, so I agree with what she said!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:17:05 PM by Serendipity »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 04:26:19 PM »
Just out of curiosity has she been off for anyone?

Lovefash67

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2019, 04:37:02 PM »
Hey guys, I would like to speak with Ari what times does she usually come on? Is she good with work and love predictions?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 06:09:07 PM »
She is on during the day in Australia. I’m not sure of your timezone.

There have been times where I had wished she was off lol. But no. So far she’s been correct. Do you feel she’s been off for you Love2lovenj?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:12:43 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2019, 06:19:31 PM »
So in my experience, she's been off about the month we would meet up, but for the most part I wanna say like 8 times out of 10 she has been right. For me it's more like how the situation would unfold, and what she sees happening i.e. a trip SO takes and how he will spend the majority of the time, and later confirmed by him when he tells me about it - those are the things that she really nails

Just out of curiosity has she been off for anyone?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2019, 06:48:04 PM »
 Unfortunately her prediction for me was wrong about contact and in person meet.  Also predicted me seeing someone else in March and that also didn't happen.  I felt like her advice was also a bit off to me.  So was just wondering if i was the only one she got the situation wrong with.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
Maybe it’s a case of timing?