Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Ari
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 05:11:23 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4243.0.html

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4004.0.html

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »
Read with her today. She got a couple things that I can validate but also one kinda big thing that wasn't really right, it was the kind of thing someone would assume based on a certain set of facts, but not true for this particular case, which makes me wonder if she was just guessing a bit. She was also kinda wishy-washy on timelines.

She definitely was quick though and not a fairy tale reader which I appreciate.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 09:13:05 PM »
I just reread my transcript from Feb and although she nailed his way of being her predictions for contact/meet up was wrong.  So although she isn't a fairytale reader and very sweet i wouldn't read with her again.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 09:19:26 PM »
In my experience with her, she definitely sees stuff. So she saw me writing stuff down and assumed I’ll be going back to school etc. and the day I chatted with her I was making notes to get some stuff done so that’s what she saw and assumed incorrectly. I wonder if we tell her to describe what she is seeing, maybe we ourselves can interpret her visions acccurately.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:34:09 PM »
In my experience with her, she definitely sees stuff. So she saw me writing stuff down and assumed I’ll be going back to school etc. and the day I chatted with her I was making notes to get some stuff done so that’s what she saw and assumed incorrectly. I wonder if we tell her to describe what she is seeing, maybe we ourselves can interpret her visions acccurately.

This is common with a lot of readers I thinks it's cause they get snippets of visions and sometimes interpret them incorrectly. I always suggest asking exactly what they're seeing, what's the environment like? Who's there, etc cause you can then get a better idea of what they're seeing. For me, she's one of the only readers who sees it accurately and described things so vividly, they happen exactly as she says.

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 09:44:08 PM »
First time I read with her, she was right about my relationship not working with then POI but she also saw us being in contact later which didn't happen. I have to give her that she was right with the overall outcome though. However, second time around she couldn't even tell I had been dumped lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 09:45:40 PM »
Great suggestion. Does she see the future this vividly too or just the current/past?

This is common with a lot of readers I thinks it's cause they get snippets of visions and sometimes interpret them incorrectly. I always suggest asking exactly what they're seeing, what's the environment like? Who's there, etc cause you can then get a better idea of what they're seeing. For me, she's one of the only readers who sees it accurately and described things so vividly, they happen exactly as she says.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 09:47:37 PM »
First time I read with her, she was right about my relationship not working with then POI but she also saw us being in contact later which didn't happen. I have to give her that she was right with the overall outcome though. However, second time around she couldn't even tell I had been dumped lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Instead of seeing u being dumped, what did she see/tell? Did she see positive things with ur PoI or just nothing?

Offline happyk

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 09:57:45 PM »

Instead of seeing u being dumped, what did she see/tell? Did she see positive things with ur PoI or just nothing?

She said positive things. She wasn't like wishy washy with me really but she said it didn't look like we're broken up. And she sees reconciliation. She was I think at least partly correct about the circumstances.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 10:03:11 PM »
Great suggestion. Does she see the future this vividly too or just the current/past?

Ye this is mostly for future events I meant. But it's been both. There's a few I can think off the top of my head but I don't like saying much on this board but you can always pm me for specifics.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 03:04:52 AM »

Agreed, for me, the things she's seen is so uncanny and freakily accurate. Nobody is perfect but Ari is damn near it with her empathic gifts especially.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 03:08:44 AM »
Plus, during my brief break up (at the time I thought it was permanent) Ari saw that it wasn't over, and that came to pass almost immediately, she kept me on the right track as well with how to smooth things over, and to be honest, knowing myself, if I didn't follow her guidance I may have been more defensive and messed things up further. Plus my partner validated everything she said about him like 2 weeks after.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 03:13:21 AM »
Honestly the best psychic I’ve seen with timing. She nailed contact down to the day, even sometimes the hour when my boyfriend and I haven’t spoken for weeks. I’m pretty sure she is the reason I believe in psychics.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 05:04:21 AM »
Honestly the best psychic I’ve seen with timing. She nailed contact down to the day, even sometimes the hour when my boyfriend and I haven’t spoken for weeks. I’m pretty sure she is the reason I believe in psychics.

Yessss I've ran into sooo many fakes lately and head on a chopping block here I KNOW Ari is real. She renewed my faith in psychics, like anytime I get burnt and I think they're all fake or wishy washy, I remember Ari primarily and how she read me like a book, no gimmicks, no tricks, she just knew everything, things she shouldn't know, things I probably tried to hide lol she's amazing 💜

anything