Author Topic: Carla Curlee  (Read 9531 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Carla Curlee
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 03:05:54 PM »
Fake!!

Lack of connection to you doesn't necessarily mean she's fake. Not a single reader, even gifted heavy hitters, will connect with everyone and I think that's the only certainty on this forum lol. Feel free to say no, but I'm curious to know more about your experience with her.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:16:57 PM by court1130 »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 07:01:01 PM »
Carla is ANYTHING but a fake.  She actually called something that happened today.  Kudos to her time frames not accurate though.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 09:42:27 PM »
I do not think she is fake, but I think she exaggerated a little in my situation. I think she puts her character and personal experiences into her readings and tends to judge. But, overall, she has been accurate for me.

Offline court1130

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2020, 12:26:03 AM »
I do not think she is fake, but I think she exaggerated a little in my situation. I think she puts her character and personal experiences into her readings and tends to judge. But, overall, she has been accurate for me.

Not speaking on Carla on particular, but I've seen people mention that psychics will sometimes underestimate or overestimate situations. Like it'll still play out but to a much lesser or more significant degree.

Offline court1130

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2020, 12:34:34 AM »
This. One hundred percent. Court - have you gotten any good readings lately? Anyone you would recommend

Sorry for the late reply! Honestly, I have not read with anyone recently and I feel a lot less anxious and overwhelmed. I do still keep up with collective and sign readings with a few of my favorite Youtube readers and I like to just peruse the forum every now and then. I feel I've gotten enough predictions, and spent too much money, within my little 3 month binge a few months ago and it'll either happen or it won't; time will tell and things will unfold as they're meant to anyway; I've effectively let go of expectations at this point, despite still being so heartbroken. I've been trying to heal and just focus on myself and the things I need to work on . I hope you're doing well! 😊
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 12:43:58 AM by court1130 »

pfizer

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2020, 12:55:13 AM »
yes i know what you meant with this particular issue

not about this carla, she was wrong for me in the past

but even the trust ones im using now, i found out later when things really panning out as predicted, its kuch less serious as she described. i think mostly because the reader doesn't know,much about me, my life and how i handled things. so she herself may find it stressful for me actually its a mosquito bite
but in my opinion she is still accurate so next time when she mentioned "stress" i ll know,how to manage

quote author=court1130 link=topic=4330.msg134095#msg134095 date=1607732763]

Not speaking on Carla on particular, but I've seen people mention that psychics will sometimes underestimate or overestimate situations. Like it'll still play out but to a much lesser or more significant degree.
[/quote]

Offline court1130

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2020, 01:02:53 AM »
yes i know what you meant with this particular issue

not about this carla, she was wrong for me in the past

but even the trust ones im using now, i found out later when things really panning out as predicted, its kuch less serious as she described. i think mostly because the reader doesn't know,much about me, my life and how i handled things. so she herself may find it stressful for me actually its a mosquito bite
but in my opinion she is still accurate so next time when she mentioned "stress" i ll know,how to manage

Very true!

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2021, 12:04:02 AM »
Does anyone have any prediction updates from Carla? I read with her and it seems like she is good at "predicting" who comes in (in terms of their star signs specifically) but outcomes seem all over the place for me.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2021, 12:08:41 AM »
Outcomes all over the place for me too, was positive overall but she confused herself by giving me multiple timeframes. What she said hasn’t happened yet, I know that! I am almost certain it won’t too.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2021, 07:01:27 AM »
Any updates on Carla at al please?

Offline OlliesMom

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2021, 10:42:28 PM »
She told me I would have a romance with a Capricorn. That seems to be unfolding now but, I will say, she through out a bunch of zodiac signs and time frames that just did not come to pass at all. She's all over the place.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2021, 10:53:33 PM »
Absolutely nothing she said happened. All nonsense.

anything