Author Topic: Carla Curlee  (Read 9535 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Carla Curlee
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2797.0.html

Offline Thalou

Re: Carla Curlee
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:03:05 PM »
She is expensive, but overall she got it right. Still I wouldnt read with her again.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 10:34:10 PM »
Yes she was right with me also.  Although i haven't read with her in ages.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 04:42:20 AM »
I did read with her and I also thought she was accurate. She was very ethical with me when I asked to add more time - she was honest and said she didn't see much more information at the time and advised to come back later at the introductory rate.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 02:49:19 PM »
I read with her twice, 1 last year and the other couple of months ago, both time she was correct. She’s very Ethical, honest, no sugar coat and she drop some info that I could verify that it’s impossible for her to guess.

Offline Mich123

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 03:00:14 PM »
I agree she is ethical.  The first time I read with her she was good, honest and direct.  The second time however she told me my poi had lots of flings going on.  I’m not in denial but I know this to be absolutely untrue.  When I told her why she got really angry with me!! For that reason I wouldn’t use her again but I do think she has some talent.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 01:27:04 AM »
She cold read me. I wouldn’t recommend

Offline court1130

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 12:43:04 PM »

Did she ask a lot of questions or just provide details that weren't accurate to your situation?

Offline lala36

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 10:35:15 PM »

I wish I'd read this first, I've just read with her and she's the first 2 give me such a negative reading that I can't stop crying

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2020, 02:42:43 AM »

I wish I'd read this first, I've just read with her and she's the first 2 give me such a negative reading that I can't stop crying

I’m all for the truth even if it’s negative but she definitely made my situation sound soo much worse than it is, she also said a lot of things I knew for a fact weren’t true and was fishing for information the whole time so don’t worry!! Psychics aren’t always right.

Offline court1130

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 03:10:35 AM »
Yeah I agree. I had a handful of people of out dozens tell me really harsh shit. But, most were notorious for negative, cold readings. Honestly, I've just stopped putting so much stock into what readers are saying. At the end of the day, these readers could be right, but we can't know for certain. My best advice is to trust your own intuition and live your life in the meantime as best you can. Focus on being the best version of yourself and things will ultimately work out as they're meant to; everything will fall into place. Also, there is some truth to letting go of our expectations for things to actually start happening. Harder said than done, but it's true more often than not.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:15:33 AM by court1130 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2020, 08:14:40 AM »
Yeah I agree. I had a handful of people of out dozens tell me really harsh shit. But, most were notorious for negative, cold readings. Honestly, I've just stopped putting so much stock into what readers are saying. At the end of the day, these readers could be right, but we can't know for certain. My best advice is to trust your own intuition and live your life in the meantime as best you can. Focus on being the best version of yourself and things will ultimately work out as they're meant to; everything will fall into place. Also, there is some truth to letting go of our expectations for things to actually start happening. Harder said than done, but it's true more often than not.

This. One hundred percent. Court - have you gotten any good readings lately? Anyone you would recommend

Offline lala36

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2020, 01:24:29 PM »

I’m all for the truth even if it’s negative but she definitely made my situation sound soo much worse than it is, she also said a lot of things I knew for a fact weren’t true and was fishing for information the whole time so don’t worry!! Psychics aren’t always right.

Thank u! Yes I don't mind negative but she said something I know is not true then backtracked and kind of threw out different things then which left me very confused and very upset I wish I hadn't wasted the money on her now, lesson learned! If anyone could give me some tips on letting go I'd be really grateful cos I'm seriously struggling

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »

Thank u! Yes I don't mind negative but she said something I know is not true then backtracked and kind of threw out different things then which left me very confused and very upset I wish I hadn't wasted the money on her now, lesson learned! If anyone could give me some tips on letting go I'd be really grateful cos I'm seriously struggling

The best tip I have for left I g go is hate him. Seriously hate the mf. Let your anger in. Remember how he treated you. Remember the disrespect the non responsive limbo the hurt. Think about the things it all caused. Anxiety low self worth depression. Embrace all of that on an emotional level then fix your crown and know you deserve better.

Offline lala36

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2020, 03:20:47 PM »

The best tip I have for left I g go is hate him. Seriously hate the mf. Let your anger in. Remember how he treated you. Remember the disrespect the non responsive limbo the hurt. Think about the things it all caused. Anxiety low self worth depression. Embrace all of that on an emotional level then fix your crown and know you deserve better.

Thank u so much xx