Author Topic: Rachel Marie  (Read 14757 times)

Offline Ibelieveinlove

Re: Rachel Marie
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2023, 12:00:18 AM »
Take this elsewhere please

Offline mei22

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2023, 01:21:18 AM »
Oo yeh are they called like Lostlife or something?
They leave comments on Rachel and Psychic Ari all the time.
They also leave comments on here as well, I recognise their writing style lol.
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Yeah I was hesitant to read with her last year because of that users reviews. Still to this day she leaves a review like every day. I go just to see the spiral of that users comments. Some contradictory to the previous one when things don’t come out like Ari predicted for them. I feel bad for them because it looks like a serious addiction. Idk.. I don’t get readings anymore because I don’t entirely believe in them I think there’s some ability but for the most part it seems like a good guessing game with the bulk of the reading and that’s with any reader. I will say there’s variables that are spot on but with how much money you put up it’s ultimately not worth it.
But that lost167 often attacks other clients when they speak on their experience it’s quite strange. Then others tag along. Psychic Addiction is a serious thing.. best of wishes to all!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2023, 01:53:14 AM »
Oo yeh are they called like Lostlife or something?
They leave comments on Rachel and Psychic Ari all the time.
They also leave comments on here as well, I recognise their writing style lol.
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Yeah I was hesitant to read with her last year because of that users reviews. Still to this day she leaves a review like every day. I go just to see the spiral of that users comments. Some contradictory to the previous one when things don’t come out like Ari predicted for them. I feel bad for them because it looks like a serious addiction. Idk.. I don’t get readings anymore because I don’t entirely believe in them I think there’s some ability but for the most part it seems like a good guessing game with the bulk of the reading and that’s with any reader. I will say there’s variables that are spot on but with how much money you put up it’s ultimately not worth it.
But that lost167 often attacks other clients when they speak on their experience it’s quite strange. Then others tag along. Psychic Addiction is a serious thing.. best of wishes to all!

Agreed, it makes me not really trust it because there are SOOOO many reviews that they skew her page and I don’t know if you’re able to leave reviews whenever you want to if you’ve had one reading or something but it appears that way. That or it’s a daily reading situation. Based on some blog post someone recently posted on here that Rachel herself wrote I’m surprised she’d let anyone read on a daily basis but who am I to know? Anytime I see multiple reviews from the same username though I usually avoid. In this instance I felt enough other people had commented that she was really good that I gave her a shot. She was pretty correct for me but I also felt like the ending was a probable fairytale. Hopefully not but I’ll find out.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2023, 02:39:04 PM »
Another update on Rachel Marie. She was correct about contact from a past reading. She also directly called how it would go. Well done Rachel!

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2023, 02:56:54 PM »
I finally spoke to Rachel!!! Felt so good :) She's given me some advice - gonna follow it and see how it goes

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2023, 05:00:28 PM »
Awesome! Please update either way. 😀

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2023, 06:41:47 PM »
Anyone have recent updates on Rachel Marie? I don't have anything, wish I did but I do not at this time. She's been pretty good for me so far but a bit hard to tell for the long-term.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2023, 10:51:38 AM »
How are yall reading with her? I used to read w her all the time and now I am not getting bitwine online notices so ... seems super hard to get in touch. Since I have been a long time client we have read on a bunch of channels, the last one was supposed to be FB but then she went offline and I never got my reading after I paid :( any ideas how I can contact her? She hasnt responded to bitwine messages either. Super tough for me because she was one of my primary supports during a lot of reallt hard life stuff.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2023, 02:00:58 PM »
How are yall reading with her? I used to read w her all the time and now I am not getting bitwine online notices so ... seems super hard to get in touch. Since I have been a long time client we have read on a bunch of channels, the last one was supposed to be FB but then she went offline and I never got my reading after I paid :( any ideas how I can contact her? She hasnt responded to bitwine messages either. Super tough for me because she was one of my primary supports during a lot of reallt hard life stuff.

I have only read with her on Bitwine and have been able to catch her twice. I don't receive notifications but just got lucky. Seems like she's online in the later morning like around 10am CST so maybe try then? If you do see her online you need to keep refreshing the page until she's free and sometimes she'll do like one reading and sign off so it's tough. I'll try to post here next time I see she's online.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2023, 02:12:13 PM »

I have only read with her on Bitwine and have been able to catch her twice. I don't receive notifications but just got lucky. Seems like she's online in the later morning like around 10am CST so maybe try then? If you do see her online you need to keep refreshing the page until she's free and sometimes she'll do like one reading and sign off so it's tough. I'll try to post here next time I see she's online.

Yeah, she's been very difficult to catch. Maybe she has decided not to take too many readings a day now?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2023, 03:34:47 PM »
She has always gone in blitzes. Sometimes she takes a couple months off around her bday (October). Sometimes it depends on if shes working another business with her husband and family life and stress. Sometimes she will do 90 min readings and other times we chat long enough to get payment and she cuts off. 90 percent of the time she has made it right with me. The rest of it I let it go thinking she must really need the $$ and she has done so much for me over the years. I just miss my psychic buddy. She wasnt 100 percent accurate (nobody is) and had a giant miss, but she is like 85 to 90 for me.

I agree w what others wrote, if she warns you of something at all its probably going to be super terrible, lol, and she makes it sound like NBD. Timing she can be right, or off on the year. Some major predictions she got right but timing was actually the following year (eg pregnancy).

Thank you for the tip. Ill try to look then, hard with work!

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2023, 04:40:46 PM »
She’s always been 100% for contact predictions for me. Like on the nose every single time since I started reading with her back in 2018 era.

Fairytale outcomes however, so I usually dismiss that.

This time around seems more accurate but we’ll see.

However most recent contact prediction seems completely incorrect so we’ll see.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2023, 05:30:06 PM »
She was spot on for me with regard to seeing another woman in this guy's life but as mentioned below the way she put it to me was like, "He has some small interest in her, he's getting ready for a relationship and as they get to know each other he realizes it's not going anywhere." Well that was something I found out about like a week later from the girl he had this "small interest in," herself! And they had been hooking up for a year so to me it sounded like no big deal really but it was a bit more intense than it sounded. So then I catch her like a week after I found out she was essentially right about that. She made some contact predictions that were absolutely spot on. One I didn't realize was for that day, she said that his energy was super present around me. I then saw him that night. And later in that reading she said that she saw him approach me within a week. I thought, "yeah right, this is not happening!" Because this man didn't approach me for months and it did happen! Almost exactly as she said too. She was like, "he comes to up to you and not in a super direct way but he'll like sit next to you and then wait for you to say hi but he does that intentionally." Well he came over and stood right next to me and I sort of ignored him for a few minutes but he stayed there until I finally acknowledged him and then he talked my ear off. I was shocked that she was right.
I also want to say, how come they're always right when it's something bad and not when it's a freakin' fairytale?! That is sooo annoying. Of all the things she said to me she had to be right that he had another woman in his life but I'm still doubtful she'll be right about the final outcome. I hope she is, she's been great so far but I'm just not holding my breath anymore.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2023, 07:13:59 PM »
Girl, you deserve better. Why do you want to get back with a guy who’s with someone else? You deserve someone who’s sure about you! Just an advice as a fellow girl :))

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2023, 07:43:35 PM »
Girl, you deserve better. Why do you want to get back with a guy who’s with someone else? You deserve someone who’s sure about you! Just an advice as a fellow girl :))

Word!