Author Topic: Rachel Marie  (Read 14025 times)

Offline Mina

Re: Rachel Marie
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2023, 10:13:33 PM »
Also something tells me RM is not a saint.
I had one reading with her and thought it was ok, (it does seem to panning out the way she saw, which is not in my favor ) but I see so much feedback on here that she was scamming prior, and I can’t help but wonder if these fake reviewers are not some kind of karma

Just remember no psychic is above you! They put on pants one leg at time, drink coffee, and have bills to pay. They don’t know how to get over heartbreak or wait things out as much as the next person.

I hate the phrase “get them off the pedestal” but that exactly what we’re doing here. Even though I don’t know where said pedestal is in my brain… just know they are human and flawed and have to pay bills too! Even therapists have bills to pay and will see patients they can’t stand … in way this does disturb me, but know if something isn’t working it’s ok to move on

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2023, 10:17:33 PM »
Oo yeh are they called like Lostlife or something?
They leave comments on Rachel and Psychic Ari all the time.
They also leave comments on here as well, I recognise their writing style lol.
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Yes! That’s exactly who I was referring to. If they’re on here I’m not trying to call them out but woah they give her a TON of credit! If she’s spot on for me like she is that person I’ll leave a gleaming review too but I can’t imagine she’s always been correct like that. Those are some bold statements. Plus I don’t know how they get in touch with her every few days but I also don’t go on Bitwine every day so maybe she’s more available than I realize. Hoping all goes well for you too! I’ll update with more specifics once I know if she’s right or wrong.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2023, 10:23:54 PM »
Also something tells me RM is not a saint.
I had one reading with her and thought it was ok, (it does seem to panning out the way she saw, which is not in my favor ) but I see so much feedback on here that she was scamming prior, and I can’t help but wonder if these fake reviewers are not some kind of karma

Just remember no psychic is above you! They put on pants one leg at time, drink coffee, and have bills to pay. They don’t know how to get over heartbreak or wait things out as much as the next person.

I hate the phrase “get them off the pedestal” but that exactly what we’re doing here. Even though I don’t know where said pedestal is in my brain… just know they are human and flawed and have to pay bills too! Even therapists have bills to pay and will see patients they can’t stand … in way this does disturb me, but know if something isn’t working it’s ok to move on

So true! That’s why when I read these reviews and they sound too good to be true, they probably are. I’ve only read with her once and I wasn’t blown away but I did like her and depending on how things play out I would probably read with her again. I agree though, a lot of them are glorified and none of them are perfect all the time. Plus I respect people who find the psychic that works really well for them. That same person can be incredibly wrong for someone else and yet both of their opinions matter and are true. It’s such a crapshoot!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2023, 01:56:30 AM »
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Yeah something tells that individual that comment is umm … well also on here.

So hold up, I can’t leave a review without being targeted? You have a problem? RM was extremely accurate for me. What am I supposed to do, lie?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2023, 02:23:12 AM »

Yes! That’s exactly who I was referring to. If they’re on here I’m not trying to call them out but woah they give her a TON of credit! If she’s spot on for me like she is that person I’ll leave a gleaming review too but I can’t imagine she’s always been correct like that. Those are some bold statements. Plus I don’t know how they get in touch with her every few days but I also don’t go on Bitwine every day so maybe she’s more available than I realize. Hoping all goes well for you too! I’ll update with more specifics once I know if she’s right or wrong.

Idk how Rachel does it? But YES she has been SPOT ON like that for me and I can’t post my shit HERE because I’ve been stalked by other Bitwine psychics when I leave bad reviews. I’ve seen Rachel be wrong for others. Idk that’s their business. I’ve seen Rachel be fully accurate for others I’ve had to privilege of comparing transcripts with. But they won’t post a positive review because it’s already hard AF to catch RM IF she appears online. I leave great reviews NOW because last year I left a horrible review and created a scene with PayPal and Bitwine and other entities with RM cut our reading short and I thought her reading was WRONG. The joke was on me because a month later she turned out to be the only psychic on a 4 mth binge that was 100% ACCURATE. So I started giving full credit where it is DUE. The woman predicted everything I listed and even bad shit . So I respect her fully. That doesn’t mean how she reads me is how she’s gonna read anyone else. Sometimes she’s wrong for me. She could be wrong this time as well. But it doesn’t negate the extreme things she’s predicted for me. If she doesn’t work for others…okay.

Offline Lys

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2023, 02:39:51 AM »
She’s never online or available. How you can have a reading with her? She’s more online during the day or ?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2023, 02:47:11 AM »

If you have a problem with me why don’t you just DM me and tackle it directly like a big girl? People have too many things going on in their own lives  and their own journeys for you to be trying to instigate DRAMA idk if you recognize this writing style too or if you want it in expletives 💩 🐍

“lol”
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:51:23 AM by PinkyD »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2023, 02:50:17 AM »
She’s never online or available. How you can have a reading with her? She’s more online during the day or ?

Honestly. I network with other users on here from different timezones, so they alert me when she’s on. And I do vice-versa. Catching her is like catching a unicorn. I have found luck catching her during early morning hours, these days anyway.

pfizer

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2023, 06:37:08 AM »

well we needed to leave allowance to other ppl, what if rachel is really that accurate to them?
i am not going to attack anyone who leave good reviews to readers, it's not my business and i have no ground to question.

rachel for me is, when she is wrong she is like totally wrong; but when she is accurate; she picked details and final outcome like 101%
i dont know how to look at her but i really do believe she is very gifted
i had a business issue and went to her, she nailed all details accurately; i meant all details, i was very negative like i maybe put in court; but she said no, the amount they chased u far lower than you thought
end up, she was right.
i dont know how she could be that right
she was not like: u guys will work it out etc (like other readers)...she said the amount would be far less than you thought or in your record
this is the details she could never guess

end up i paid like around 5% of the real total and things settled.

but she was opposite wrong to my friend's issue.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2023, 06:54:05 AM »

If you have a problem with me why don’t you just DM me and tackle it directly like a big girl? People have too many things going on in their own lives  and their own journeys for you to be trying to instigate DRAMA idk if you recognize this writing style too or if you want it in expletives 💩 🐍

“lol”

What makes you think I have a problem with you? What makes you think I'm talking about you?
O wait is it because you like telling Psychic Ari, what ppl have written about her on here...
I mean I could say the same to you silly girl....

"Lol"

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2023, 07:13:13 AM »

“lol”

What makes you think I have a problem with you? What makes you think I'm talking about you?
O wait is it because you like telling Psychic Ari, what ppl have written about her on here...

"Lol"

Because you dank skunk you keep baiting me, well now you have big fxkin shark on your idiotic head. You take shit too far when you stalk my private reviews on another site and try to DESTROY MY PRIVACY on a PUBLIC FORUM/b]
Why do you make stupid assumptions? You’re dank to the 100th power. EVERYONE CAN SEE your shit posts on HERE. It’s PUBLIC

Show me where the fck I told Psychic Ari anything? Post it RIGHT FCKING HERE!

Don’t you have a fcking LIFE? You wanna read my reviews all damn day?

Listen Raisin or Grape or whatever the fck you like to call yourself,  BACK TF OFF

Go figure out your own shit instead of trying to investigate me and making snide piece of shit remarks.

Like I said when you want to keep bumping your big fckin gums, POST WHERE I SAID SHIT

KEEP MAKING IT PERSONAL

I was minding my own business but no you had to go drag my personal details into a public forum?
Dumb piece of shit skunk🦨
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 07:31:11 AM by PinkyD »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2023, 07:17:14 AM »

“lol”

"Lol"

FOCUS ON YOUR MAN OR GIRL OR DAWG OR YOUR OWN DAMN PxSSY 🐈 INSTEAD OF ME!!!

“Lol” ✌🏼   💩💩🐍
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 07:37:47 AM by PinkyD »

Offline Stone88

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2023, 10:54:19 AM »
Truth hurting you boo. So pathetic!
Take youre own advise you unhinged A h*le!

"Lol"

🤏🤏🤏🤏

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2023, 01:06:49 PM »

"Lol"

🤏🤏🤏🤏

OH SHUT UP YOU SLACK QUAKING RECTUM 💩💩💩All you do is SPEW SHIT!!! DUMB HEAUX DON’T FCK WITH PEOPLE’S PRIVACY!!!! YOU HAD A PERSONAL VENDETTA!! I TOLD YOU, YOU WANT TO MAKE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS, POST YOUR PROOF NOWWW!!!! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

NO YOU JUST WANT TO POINT FINGERS AND BULLY. B*TCH NOT FCKING ME, NOT TODAY HAG!!

WHO WHAT WHY WHERE… WHO THE FCK ARE YOUU?? I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUUU!!!

BUT YOU WANNA BE A CREEP AND STALK ME OFF OF TPR??? AND FCK WITH MY PRIVACY??? CUZ YOU FEEL LIKE IT? AND SPREAD LIES????

WHO ARE YOUUU HEAUX!??👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 TF YOU EVEN CAME FROM!?! 👈🏽

I BEEN POSTING HERE FOR YEARS!!!! I DON’T KNOW YOU!!!

YOU’RE LIKE A BAD MARIAH SONG. WHY YOU SO OBSESSED💩💩💩

DON’T FCK WITH PEOPLE. AND THEIR PRIVACY YOU NASTY STRAY P*SSY.

USE THE ATTACHMENT OPTION!!!! YOU A SPECIAL KIND OF JACKASSSSS 🤢🤮🤮

YOUR ASS HURTING CUZ YOU GETTING CALLED OUT!! H*E, YOU CAN’T HANDLE REJECTION? CRAWL BACK TO THE SEWER YOU LOAD OF DIARRHEA 💩💩💩 PSYCHO STALKER B*TCH

“Lol” 💩💩🐍🐍🤮🤮

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:12:19 PM by PinkyD »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2023, 01:45:42 PM »

"Lol"

🤏🤏🤏🤏

WHAT YOU THINK IT IS, A FCKING MERRY-GO-ROUND WHERE YOU GO ROUND AND ROUND NEEDLING PEOPLE WHO SAY NOTHIN TO YOU??? FOR WEEKS!!!! AND YOU TAKE SILENCE FOR WEAKNESS SO YOU STALK MY PRIVATE REVIEWS OFF OF TPR AND THEN COME BACK ON HERE TO COMPROMISE MY PRIVACY?!!!

DON’T START AN ATTACK CUZ YOU AN INSECURE WASTE!!! I’M NOT HERE FOR IT!!! YOU’RE DISGUSTING AND AN EXTRA SPECIAL KIND OF ASSSS WHERE THE ‘S’ RECURS INTO INFINITY!!! 💩💨💨

DON’T COME AT ME IF YOU NOT LOOKING FOR IT👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤮🤮🤮🐍🐍🐍

“Lol skenk” 💩💩🐍🤮

SKATE TF OFFFF BACK TO YA LAGOON YOU STINKING BAT🦇 🛼👈🏽👈🏽
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 01:54:33 PM by PinkyD »