Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Rachel Marie

(1/20) > >>

Love2lovenj:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3127.0.html

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2766.0.html

Wow i would have thought there was more than one thread.  She os mentioned in other threads mentioning ppls favorites.

Love2lovenj:
Anyone have any updates on her predictions?

ladya:

--- Quote from: Love2lovenj on May 22, 2019, 01:58:46 PM ---Anyone have any updates on her predictions?

--- End quote ---

She’s one of my top readers. She’s consistently right for me but her timelines aren’t great. Either they’re on or like way off.

wishes215:

--- Quote from: Love2lovenj on May 22, 2019, 01:58:46 PM ---Anyone have any updates on her predictions?

--- End quote ---

Saw reconciliation with my Poi, didn’t happen:(

Penelope:
I still had an alert for her.  I don’t know why I clicked the link but I did and managed to actually get a hold of her!  I’ve only managed to talk to her once before so I decided to ask her about the current situation with my POI.  My POI recently told me he didn’t want anything more and that he didn’t feel about me the way I wanted him to. 

I started off just asking her for a general reading between the two of us.  It took her a while to tap into his energy as he was all over the place.  She said that she picks up super bipolar energy and has no clue what he wants or feels about me.  He goes back and forth from nothing to friendship to more.  She gets that there will be further communication between us but that there will be a lot of up and down. 

Then I provided further information about what he said and she was adamant that he was lying.  He has feelings but is scared of them.  She said the next 6 weeks will be rough but things will rebalance after that.

So, I don’t think she was wrong about him being bipolar but I have no choice to to take my POI at his word.  Underlying feelings cannot be considered when the words are already spoken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version