Author Topic: Rachel Marie  (Read 13356 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Rachel Marie
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:58:16 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3127.0.html

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2766.0.html

Wow i would have thought there was more than one thread.  She os mentioned in other threads mentioning ppls favorites.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:10:12 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Rachel Marie
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »
Anyone have any updates on her predictions?

ladya

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:50:41 PM »

She’s one of my top readers. She’s consistently right for me but her timelines aren’t great. Either they’re on or like way off.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 04:54:36 AM »

Saw reconciliation with my Poi, didn’t happen:(

Offline Penelope

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
I still had an alert for her.  I don’t know why I clicked the link but I did and managed to actually get a hold of her!  I’ve only managed to talk to her once before so I decided to ask her about the current situation with my POI.  My POI recently told me he didn’t want anything more and that he didn’t feel about me the way I wanted him to. 

I started off just asking her for a general reading between the two of us.  It took her a while to tap into his energy as he was all over the place.  She said that she picks up super bipolar energy and has no clue what he wants or feels about me.  He goes back and forth from nothing to friendship to more.  She gets that there will be further communication between us but that there will be a lot of up and down. 

Then I provided further information about what he said and she was adamant that he was lying.  He has feelings but is scared of them.  She said the next 6 weeks will be rough but things will rebalance after that.

So, I don’t think she was wrong about him being bipolar but I have no choice to to take my POI at his word.  Underlying feelings cannot be considered when the words are already spoken.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 04:14:00 PM »
I still had an alert for her.  I don’t know why I clicked the link but I did and managed to actually get a hold of her!  I’ve only managed to talk to her once before so I decided to ask her about the current situation with my POI.  My POI recently told me he didn’t want anything more and that he didn’t feel about me the way I wanted him to. 

I started off just asking her for a general reading between the two of us.  It took her a while to tap into his energy as he was all over the place.  She said that she picks up super bipolar energy and has no clue what he wants or feels about me.  He goes back and forth from nothing to friendship to more.  She gets that there will be further communication between us but that there will be a lot of up and down. 

Then I provided further information about what he said and she was adamant that he was lying.  He has feelings but is scared of them.  She said the next 6 weeks will be rough but things will rebalance after that.

So, I don’t think she was wrong about him being bipolar but I have no choice to to take my POI at his word.  Underlying feelings cannot be considered when the words are already spoken.

Hi Penelope, I have been in a similar situation before, I feel you! How long have you been seeing each other ? I used to see that guy (was over a year ago now) he was absolutely perfect and then all of a sudden he says that he doesn’t want a relationship. Now I have moved on, but I just wanted to wish you good luck with this because it’s very hard! I wouldn’t really consider what psychics say, just live your life and move on and see what happens. I made the mistake to hold on to predictions and ended up wasting money and time

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 02:57:15 PM »
On her profile she has stated:

Blog Postings about Time frame, Free Will and more in the Article Section of Bitwine Forum.

Has anyone seen the article?  I can't seem to find it.

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 03:50:49 PM »
On her profile she has stated:

Blog Postings about Time frame, Free Will and more in the Article Section of Bitwine Forum.

Has anyone seen the article?  I can't seem to find it.

check here:
http://www.psychicmn.com/
i rememebr she has some articles at your own web

oh and i did get one email reading from her here the above website; but it's very very slow....i remember she told me she was moving so things were very slow. not sure now; i didnt try again.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 04:03:30 PM »
Thanks so much.

I will post the link to the actual article incase anyone is interested.

http://www.psychicmn.com/2014/09/psychic-time-frames-how-accurate-are.html

Offline PriyaB

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »
I like Rachel marie a lot.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 04:16:40 AM »
Finally read with her Rachel Marie. I purchased 20 minutes reading at $80, and she was surprisingly good. Picked up some details and made predictions for Oct 2023 and Jan 2024. We'll see.

Update: %50 of what RM said came through, still waiting some of the stuff happen this year Q1 2024. I will post an update.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:30:07 AM by MAgirl »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2023, 10:01:45 PM »
Okay so I know 100% she’s gifted. She got my biggest prediction of 2022. However I have to say the last like 4 readings have been wrong :( things she said would not happen are fully happening and it’s just completely opposite of readings. Sigh

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2023, 08:39:00 PM »
Anyone have any updates on Rachel Marie from Bitwine? I read with her once and at this point have no way of knowing if she was correct or not so more to come from me. Just wondering if she's been right or wrong for anyone else recently. There's a person who writes a lot of really positive reviews on her profile on Bitwine and that person writes often so I wish there were more reviews from other people on there but such is life.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2023, 09:56:17 PM »
Oo yeh are they called like Lostlife or something?
They leave comments on Rachel and Psychic Ari all the time.
They also leave comments on here as well, I recognise their writing style lol.
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Offline Mina

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2023, 10:02:07 PM »
Oo yeh are they called like Lostlife or something?
They leave comments on Rachel and Psychic Ari all the time.
They also leave comments on here as well, I recognise their writing style lol.
I hope your predictions come to pass. I have a few upcoming ones. Let's hope Rachel does it 🙏🏼

Yeah something tells that individual that comment is umm … well also on here.