Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

Miss Ann

<< < (2/8) > >>

Hopeful2020:
Wheel of the year...
"May is the five of swords. This is showing that you are going to have to stand your ground, but at the same time, know when to walk away from a fight. There is a sense of dealing with someone who is passive aggressive with this card."

I already knew that I would have to deal with My ex-husband at the end of the month, and figured he is who she was referring to but... 5 days in... My ex-husband calls and wants to fight about the kids and crap. I hope next month doesn't match her prediction.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

bee.23:

--- Quote from: Hopeful2020 on May 05, 2020, 09:56:26 PM ---Wheel of the year...
"May is the five of swords. This is showing that you are going to have to stand your ground, but at the same time, know when to walk away from a fight. There is a sense of dealing with someone who is passive aggressive with this card."

I already knew that I would have to deal with My ex-husband at the end of the month, and figured he is who she was referring to but... 5 days in... My ex-husband calls and wants to fight about the kids and crap. I hope next month doesn't match her prediction.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

--- End quote ---

Its okay T__T

Stay strong! You got this!! Rant time:

She seems pretty accurate, her prediction from what she told me a few months ago is unfolding thus far, but still has a ways left to go, so I will see if she was entirely right.

She did say she got 10 of cups for my love life of May and that I will be in a relationship with someone, but no not quite. Lol my ex is still involved "dealing with" the 3rd party, and although it is ending, I wouldnt consider this progress for an actual realtionship between me and him, because of that still being a major block between us. Although, there has been transformative movements and positive exchanges of communications, I know May I will not be in a relationship with him. Or probably any time soon due to how she described the rest of the year (bumpy progress to comittment). Which is why interpretation is key and I feel she couldve said "working towards bettering a relationship" rather than "in a relationship." So maybe she interpreted this as so, when really it is just "improving things." Or having positive communication with a love interest again

Wahhhhhhhh

Love life is doooooomed lol, how did I ever end up in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 5 years smh.. oh well.. I am grounded and accepting the friendship for now and just continuing to be a positive support and connection while he works through this. But surpressing the emotions surfaces as a challenge, because it feels unnatural

Lifes tough lol

Hopeful2020:

--- Quote from: bee.23 on May 05, 2020, 11:11:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hopeful2020 on May 05, 2020, 09:56:26 PM ---Wheel of the year...

--- End quote ---

Its okay T__T

Stay strong! You got this!! Rant time:

She seems pretty accurate, her prediction from what she told me a few months ago is unfolding thus far, but still has a ways left to go, so I will see if she was entirely right.

She did say she got 10 of cups for my love life of May and that I will be in a relationship with someone, but no not quite. Lol my ex is still involved "dealing with" the 3rd party, and although it is ending, I wouldnt consider this progress for an actual realtionship between me and him, because of that still being a major block between us. Although, there has been transformative movements and positive exchanges of communications, I know May I will not be in a relationship with him. Or probably any time soon due to how she described the rest of the year (bumpy progress to comittment). Which is why interpretation is key and I feel she couldve said "working towards bettering a relationship" rather than "in a relationship." So maybe she interpreted this as so, when really it is just "improving things." Or having positive communication with a love interest again

Wahhhhhhhh

Love life is doooooomed lol, how did I ever end up in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 5 years smh.. oh well.. I am grounded and accepting the friendship for now and just continuing to be a positive support and connection while he works through this. But surpressing the emotions surfaces as a challenge, because it feels unnatural

Lifes tough lol

--- End quote ---

Girrrrrrlllll.... My love life is doomed too, so I feel ya, and to be honest, I am also in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 6 years, so I feel that too. Ann predicted next month to be worse than this month with a 10 of swords and possibly finding out something about my ex/poi (not the ex husband) that will put me back into the same spot I was in when the breakup happened. I seriously have worked so hard over the last year to get out of that mental state, I hope and pray that there isn't anything that crazy happening. ***Fingers/toes/eyes crossed*** I'm trying to just tell myself that I got this and I can handle anything, and I shouldn't worry about things I can't control, but... anxiety is a B*#@h

Love sucks...

Dreamescape23 - P:
Yeah but does your 3rd party hack into your exes social media, email, Snapchat and phone to call and harass you?  Does she call you while your at at work also to the point where you need a restraining order?  Cause that’s what I’m currently dealing with.  Plus, girlfriend is not only pyscho, she looks like an ant eater.  Just ask Bee, she’s seen all the pictures.

bee.23:
basically - all of our romantic lives suck and thats why we have resorted to a psychic forum - LOL

*walk of shame*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version