Author Topic: Miss Ann  (Read 15000 times)

Offline JJC

Re: Miss Ann
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 09:42:07 PM »
Tried her wheel of the year forecast, someone from another thread said her cards are usually accurate for the first few months only, is that true?

Offline JJC

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »
I went back to her to get a reading on specific question, what she told me basically matches with wheel of the year forecast, I didn't ask for timing as she doesn't do it, but she said it will be pretty soon, does it usually happen when she says that?

Offline Tandrem27

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 05:08:43 AM »
Hi!

I'm new here, have been reading through a few of the Bitwine threads.

I read with Miss Ann early last month and I like her style in describing what she sees in her cards. I wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with a projected time frame for the card outcomes to play out? I figured it may take a while, but I wanted to ask if anyone could share what they have experienced? Thanks  :)

Offline moonstar

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 01:52:10 PM »
The first time I ever read with her she was truely accurate in how things would play out with that POI, she read across a 3-6 month time frame.
The second time I read with her about a different POI she was wayyy off... and a significant amount of time has passed and nothing happened as she said

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 12:01:16 AM »
May I ask if you guys go back to her before anything has happened?
I’ve only read with her once & haven’t gone back cos nothing has happened (in feb)
Funny tho, I got the same exact outcome from her& a lot of other readers like Beverley Ann, Rachel Marie& Hipatia in terms of how things will go. Literally word for word.

I’m tempted to go back cos Beverley& Rachel’s TF have passed and they were similar but nothing has happened as yet.

The readers mentioned were right including Miss Ann in terms of first contact& how it will pan out
Desired& predicted outcome yet to pass.
I had another reading with her& ultimately she picked up the same outcome/theme. Few lil twists but accurate in terms of what’s happening atm & poi actions thus far.
As said I read with her in early feb. Movement started in May & I read with her out of curiosity like two days ago.
I’ll keep you guys posted.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:05:48 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline Thalou

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2020, 09:16:46 PM »
I read with her  beginning of May, she predicted the break up, which came a few days later... actually she said, are you in contact, cause I see him a bit sketchy... well, he broke it off a few days later. So that was fast I would say. Overall she is very good in describing personality attributes, maybe the best along with ST. When it comes to predictions, I cant really say, as she predicted reconciliation and him changing...to be honest I doubt.

Offline JJC

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2020, 06:48:41 PM »
Miss Ann was 100% right about a short term prediction (Ten of swords was the first future card she got for me), she also said it was going to be because of a misunderstanding or an overlap, then the rest of her future cards were quite positive so hopefully she will be right again.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2020, 12:58:58 PM »
Miss Ann is my favourite so far. I don’t want to speak too soon but wheel of the year reading in February has turned out right so far! I had a reading on my POI too and I’m hoping this turns out the same (I only had it last week). But I like her style, she goes in depth and is very ethical

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2020, 08:26:09 PM »
I find her a little too positive. now that I am reading your feedbacks, it seems she does give negative outcomes too? so recently she started by asking, "did you guys break up" and we haven't so I said no. so not sure if she was fishing or what. I just feel she is too positive, my readings always end with a sun or something awesome:)) too good to be true in my opinion.

pfizer

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 05:14:15 AM »
miss ann has always been right about poi's reaction & his thinking & behaviour
her timeframes never accurate; and she refused to tell when most of the time.
her shortly maybe up to 6 months
so if you wanted timeline, never go to her, as frustrated as life could be lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 05:35:12 AM »

It’s amazing how a reader will work for someone and not for someone else lol Miss Ann told me I’d be wedding planning and sending out wedding invitations with my ex in February of this year....we broke up last May and never spoke again! Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:41:07 AM by PinkyD »

pfizer

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 07:02:09 AM »
yes, it amused me how different ppl connected with different readers.
exact same thing happened to me, ari has most of the time accurate for me (mostly picking up that person's feelings)
but if her predictions were accurate; i should have been married and have a kid now  :P :P :P :P

It’s amazing how a reader will work for someone and not for someone else lol Miss Ann told me I’d be wedding planning and sending out wedding invitations with my ex in February of this year....we broke up last May and never spoke again! Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2020, 02:38:42 PM »
I’ve had 3 readings with her over 3 years and can confidently say nothing she ever said has come to pass.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2020, 04:22:22 AM »
I just had a reading with her. I hope she is accurate.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2020, 10:00:34 AM »
For questions and answers: This lady got a lot right, like all the events leading up to the outcome were right, but then she got the outcome totally wrong lol.

I did also get her yearly wheel of fortune forecast things and BOY! Every month has gone exactly as she said it would. I take that back. The first month was off cause she said she saw me in a relationship which didn’t happen but I think that was just her interpretation of it. Cause it was a happy month.. and she got the 10 of cups I just wasn’t in a relationship. That was April. Then literally May-December has literally been on point. Every theme she said was going to happen for the month happened lmao. She even predicted the theme of this month December being about a move/travel/leaving something behind (8 cups). At the time I was like no way cause my lease doesn’t end till April 2021. Welp - turns out covid pooped on my life and now my Roomate and I are having to move and we just found out this week and have short notice.. it’s been a disaster. Long story. But that part was crazy. She predicted like last month being a really positive month for me /tons of love and it was also true. I gained like 400,000 followers on a social media app and had a ton of support, it was also my birthday month so I got a lot of outreaches. These are just examples of her themes and how they unfold. Next month is “9 of cups” so wish me luck cause idk how my life is going to transform from what it is to that at this point 😂😂 suppose to be the “wishes coming true” month lol. but i trust it cause the theme of every month has been super accurate and I definitely would go back to this lady again

At least for her yearly wheel of fortune
Cause WOW—
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 10:03:59 AM by bee.23 »

anything