Author Topic: Miss Ann  (Read 14757 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Miss Ann
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:37:40 PM »
Here are a few links.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=2656.0

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4157.0.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 04:39:14 PM by Love2lovenj »

pfizer

Re: Miss Ann
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:59:21 AM »
i like miss ann
overall her accuracy is high
and she could nail that person's behaviour or thinking quite well as i can see it later
mostly i asked her about business and general direction is correct
but no timeline,, definitely no.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 02:50:33 PM »
I've had a hand full of reading with her and since she doesn't do time frames does anyone know how far out her readings go for?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 10:56:17 AM »
Still waiting on her prediction - but it was really really positive
Will let y’all know if it unfolds or not
Basically was the opposite prediction of LeeLoos

Miss ann made the prediction early FEB and it still hasn’t happened ? (Now in early April)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:44:52 PM by bee.23 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 11:32:22 AM »
Very nice lady, but nothing she’s ever told me came to fruition. It was always super positive too. She’d read negative stuff as if it was in the past and something I was leaving behind.

One of the main reasons I can’t get behind Bitwine is that their platform is horrific! I’d always battle with Bitwine/PayPal and their customer service NEVER helped. During the intro portion of a reading right when I’d have to add funds, I’d go to my paypal (my bank account is linked), sign in, etc, and then...nothing. Absolutely nothing. I’ve had to fight the damn thing several times before I could get full reads with Miss Ann. If anything, that woman is PATIENT. She had complained to customer service too because many other have the same issue and Bitwine refuses to acknowledge it. Sigh. I don’t want to deal with a company like that.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 09:56:26 PM »
Wheel of the year...
"May is the five of swords. This is showing that you are going to have to stand your ground, but at the same time, know when to walk away from a fight. There is a sense of dealing with someone who is passive aggressive with this card."

I already knew that I would have to deal with My ex-husband at the end of the month, and figured he is who she was referring to but... 5 days in... My ex-husband calls and wants to fight about the kids and crap. I hope next month doesn't match her prediction.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Offline bee.23

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 11:11:37 PM »
Wheel of the year...
"May is the five of swords. This is showing that you are going to have to stand your ground, but at the same time, know when to walk away from a fight. There is a sense of dealing with someone who is passive aggressive with this card."

I already knew that I would have to deal with My ex-husband at the end of the month, and figured he is who she was referring to but... 5 days in... My ex-husband calls and wants to fight about the kids and crap. I hope next month doesn't match her prediction.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Its okay T__T

Stay strong! You got this!! Rant time:

She seems pretty accurate, her prediction from what she told me a few months ago is unfolding thus far, but still has a ways left to go, so I will see if she was entirely right.

She did say she got 10 of cups for my love life of May and that I will be in a relationship with someone, but no not quite. Lol my ex is still involved "dealing with" the 3rd party, and although it is ending, I wouldnt consider this progress for an actual realtionship between me and him, because of that still being a major block between us. Although, there has been transformative movements and positive exchanges of communications, I know May I will not be in a relationship with him. Or probably any time soon due to how she described the rest of the year (bumpy progress to comittment). Which is why interpretation is key and I feel she couldve said "working towards bettering a relationship" rather than "in a relationship." So maybe she interpreted this as so, when really it is just "improving things." Or having positive communication with a love interest again

Wahhhhhhhh

Love life is doooooomed lol, how did I ever end up in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 5 years smh.. oh well.. I am grounded and accepting the friendship for now and just continuing to be a positive support and connection while he works through this. But surpressing the emotions surfaces as a challenge, because it feels unnatural

Lifes tough lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:13:29 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 11:49:35 PM »
Wheel of the year...

Its okay T__T

Stay strong! You got this!! Rant time:

She seems pretty accurate, her prediction from what she told me a few months ago is unfolding thus far, but still has a ways left to go, so I will see if she was entirely right.

She did say she got 10 of cups for my love life of May and that I will be in a relationship with someone, but no not quite. Lol my ex is still involved "dealing with" the 3rd party, and although it is ending, I wouldnt consider this progress for an actual realtionship between me and him, because of that still being a major block between us. Although, there has been transformative movements and positive exchanges of communications, I know May I will not be in a relationship with him. Or probably any time soon due to how she described the rest of the year (bumpy progress to comittment). Which is why interpretation is key and I feel she couldve said "working towards bettering a relationship" rather than "in a relationship." So maybe she interpreted this as so, when really it is just "improving things." Or having positive communication with a love interest again

Wahhhhhhhh

Love life is doooooomed lol, how did I ever end up in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 5 years smh.. oh well.. I am grounded and accepting the friendship for now and just continuing to be a positive support and connection while he works through this. But surpressing the emotions surfaces as a challenge, because it feels unnatural

Lifes tough lol

Girrrrrrlllll.... My love life is doomed too, so I feel ya, and to be honest, I am also in a 3rd party situation with someone I was with for 6 years, so I feel that too. Ann predicted next month to be worse than this month with a 10 of swords and possibly finding out something about my ex/poi (not the ex husband) that will put me back into the same spot I was in when the breakup happened. I seriously have worked so hard over the last year to get out of that mental state, I hope and pray that there isn't anything that crazy happening. ***Fingers/toes/eyes crossed*** I'm trying to just tell myself that I got this and I can handle anything, and I shouldn't worry about things I can't control, but... anxiety is a B*#@h

Love sucks...

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »
Yeah but does your 3rd party hack into your exes social media, email, Snapchat and phone to call and harass you?  Does she call you while your at at work also to the point where you need a restraining order?  Cause that’s what I’m currently dealing with.  Plus, girlfriend is not only pyscho, she looks like an ant eater.  Just ask Bee, she’s seen all the pictures.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 05:13:44 AM »
basically - all of our romantic lives suck and thats why we have resorted to a psychic forum - LOL

*walk of shame*

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 09:18:33 AM »
Yeah but does your 3rd party hack into your exes social media, email, Snapchat and phone to call and harass you?  Does she call you while your at at work also to the point where you need a restraining order?  Cause that’s what I’m currently dealing with.  Plus, girlfriend is not only pyscho, she looks like an ant eater.  Just ask Bee, she’s seen all the pictures.

Omg
.. that is crazy!!! And also the ant eater part is hilarious lol. I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. :(

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2020, 10:28:30 AM »
I mean it’s kinda try.  If you DM me I’ll send you a picture.  Definitely a cross between an ant eater and a hyena.  I wouldn’t bash her appearance if she wasn’t such an awful human being.  But thank you!  She sucks.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2020, 08:45:09 PM »
May I ask if you guys go back to her before anything has happened?
I’ve only read with her once & haven’t gone back cos nothing has happened (in feb)
Funny tho, I got the same exact outcome from her& a lot of other readers like Beverley Ann, Rachel Marie& Hipatia in terms of how things will go. Literally word for word.

I’m tempted to go back cos Beverley& Rachel’s TF have passed and they were similar but nothing has happened as yet.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 01:55:40 AM »
Yeah I stated this as well + agree with previous reader. I think it’s imperative to pull a few cards per each month to examine surrounding energies, or things are lost in misinterpretation of cards for sure

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 02:33:18 AM »
I mean it’s kinda try.  If you DM me I’ll send you a picture.  Definitely a cross between an ant eater and a hyena.  I wouldn’t bash her appearance if she wasn’t such an awful human being.  But thank you!  She sucks.

Definitely going to PM you because now I'm intrigued lol

anything