Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 4866 times)

Offline almondtree

Re: Anxiety
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 10:26:03 PM »
No, he is merely acting more as a counselor for people who call in and want advice as it relates to scripture. Without ever listening to him, it's hard to get the concept of what he does. He basically helps people who are desperate or need Scripture reference.  He's not preachy.

Helpful to me....

I am not judging or promoting anything. I know there are various ways that could be helpful in helping with this addiction. For me, this website was the ultimate exit after trying so many ways to ease my anxieties and psychic addiction. The best about this website is the administrator is very responsive when I contact him via skype or email. It does help really really a lot especially when the urges to call the psychics are strong... Take this as an option. I don't want to argue or anything...
https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/2016/08/21/about/
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:27:57 PM by almondtree »

Offline midwest60

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 01:56:39 AM »
Thanks so much for sharing.

Offline russianred

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 05:08:40 AM »
Yes, I have anxiety and have been in therapy at various points in my life (including now) for it.  I struggle tremendously with uncertainty.

One thing I am trying to accept is that (for me) readings do NOT ease my anxiety, even ones which confirm the outcome I desire.  I don't think they make my anxiety worse exactly but readings = thousands of dollars spent on something that doesn't help.  Honestly, if I just trusted the readings, maybe they would be worth that much money for my mental peace.

I am sick to my stomach thinking of how many plane tickets to fun places I could have bought with as much as I've spent this fall and winter on Keen.