Author Topic: Tarot cheat deck  (Read 1733 times)

Offline username1111

Tarot cheat deck
« on: March 29, 2019, 06:00:43 PM »
Hi guys,

I have been reading for a little while and was looking for a tarot cheat deck for my own practice but could not find any.
So I ended up making one myself. I had it printed by a makeplayingcards.com and it came quickly and was well made.
They happen to have a shop where I can share my design if you are interested to get a copy for yourself.
I am not making profit on that and not trying to do commercial businesses. I am just sharing because, once again, I tried to find something like that and could not...
The interpretation are my own tho, and you may read the cards differently, so I invite you to check the deck with close attention and make sure it works for you before ordering a copy.

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/tarot-cheat-deck

Cheers and happy readings :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:13:58 PM by username1111 »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Tarot cheat deck
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 02:01:49 PM »
That is awesome.  How much would it cost to order a copy of your cheat deck?

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:03:06 PM »
I think the deck is made for $14.58 - but you have the shipping cost on top of that.
It's not cheap, but they are made to order.
I am not sure why the packaging isn't giving you the option to have it in a plain white box. I can take a look after work today and see if I need to update some settings.

Thanks for your feedback @Love2lovenj :)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 06:52:15 AM »
I think the deck is made for $14.58 - but you have the shipping cost on top of that.
I am not sure why the packaging isn't giving you the option to have it in a plain white box. I can take a look after work today and see if I need to update some settings.

Hello,
Do you have pictures of the backside of this deck? Is it white/blank or illustrated?

Offline username1111

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 11:08:15 AM »

Hello,
Do you have pictures of the backside of this deck? Is it white/blank or illustrated?

Yes you can see the 2 sides in the pictures I added. One side is the name of the card, element, numerology, suit theme, date/ timing associated.... On the other side, there is the meaning of the card upright and reversed.