Author Topic: Danielle Psychic  (Read 11714 times)

Offline levesque08

Re: Danielle Psychic
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 08:49:12 AM »
Knowing Danielle for so long, she is only negative in her readings when she truly believes the client is having feelings for a person who won't do right by them.
I agree that psychics can't connect with everyone but in my opinion, Danielle is one of the only brutally honest people that can see way into the future long term wise and see the eventual outcome. I had readings with psychics since I was 18 (I am in my late 30s now) and had talked to almost every reader both online and on the phone. Most readers have NO ounce of true psychic ability. Some were OK but Danielle is really one of the best. You don't have to agree with me but this woman is extremely talented at picking up the bad people and know who people should steer away from in their own lives

Kasamba now do not allow psychic readers to do health readings anymore. It's against their TOS or something but Danielle risked her own job and emailed me on Kasamba and told me I need to go check out my throat area because she has this weird feeling about my throat for the longest time. Luckily, turns out it was benign. It was all thanks to her. Her putting her job on the line for me shows me strongly just how compassionate and truly a good person she is. Yes she can be a little rude sometimes, but she is really a good person. She has so many other clients who ADORE the hell out of her, so I won't worry at all about her.

Offline France21

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »
It’s not a one size fits all. In your case, you weren’t blocked so you’re lucky. We can only speak for ourselves and our experiences with Danielle. Thus, not very good so I view her as not very pleasant and TO ME she’s not the best. Again, PERSONALLY,  my case with her didn’t go well. Didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work also for everyone else. Blocking a client that you’re supposed to guide and help is just something ??? as a psychic. Anyhow, I’m not basing my life decisions through all these Psychics so no biggie. :)

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 02:51:22 PM »
Knowing Danielle for so long, she is only negative in her readings when she truly believes the client is having feelings for a person who won't do right by them.
I agree that psychics can't connect with everyone but in my opinion, Danielle is one of the only brutally honest people that can see way into the future long term wise and see the eventual outcome. I had readings with psychics since I was 18 (I am in my late 30s now) and had talked to almost every reader both online and on the phone. Most readers have NO ounce of true psychic ability. Some were OK but Danielle is really one of the best. You don't have to agree with me but this woman is extremely talented at picking up the bad people and know who people should steer away from in their own lives

Kasamba now do not allow psychic readers to do health readings anymore. It's against their TOS or something but Danielle risked her own job and emailed me on Kasamba and told me I need to go check out my throat area because she has this weird feeling about my throat for the longest time. Luckily, turns out it was benign. It was all thanks to her. Her putting her job on the line for me shows me strongly just how compassionate and truly a good person she is. Yes she can be a little rude sometimes, but she is really a good person. She has so many other clients who ADORE the hell out of her, so I won't worry at all about her.

Oh I have no doubt that some of the things she said is accurate. She described my POI to a T and she was right BUT only the negative stuff she predicted happened. She predicted I would meet a guy in September-October in 2017 and it would be long term and he would work in law enforcement and come from a cold state and here it is 2 years later and nothing happened the way she said it would. She also told me I wasn’t gonna have a baby and she was wrong on that as well. But then again it seems like a lot of their predictions don’t happen. The only psychic who has actually had lots of predictions happen for me is Yazmin.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2019, 03:23:55 AM »
Yazmin lied to me and my friend and NONE of her predictions came true.

what's worse was that Yazmin continued to lie and lie even after we called her out on it. And then, when she couldn't lie and fake any more false hopes, she blocked us and made it seem like it is our fault. She also told us we misinterpreted her words. We took a screenshot of the chat transcripts and showed her the evidence. With nowhere left to run, she proceeded to delete all our emails. I wrote a few long letters of complaint to Kasamba Management but nothing was done.

i know that not all psychics are good for everyone but YAZMIN was a low blow for sure
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 07:02:22 AM by levesque08 »

Offline France21

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 11:14:56 AM »
I’m sorry to hear that. Oh well, she’s  still the favorite and popular on kasamba. Maybe she’s not the right psychic for you. Different strokes for different folks :)

Offline PixieMoonlight

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 09:21:46 AM »
Yea, She just wasn’t pleasant at all. I got rid of her a long time ago.

You got rid of her a long time ago?? You had no choice but to leave when Danielle wants nothing to do with you. Not trying to be nasty but just making an objective observation.

I don't know anything about any of yáll. But I had readings with Danielle for YEARS! I don't rate every session and I am still not blocked. I was sometimes rude and abrasive and I am still not blocked. I told her the many different psychics I go to and I am still not blocked. Danielle is still the same person from the day I met her - very kind, accurate, honest and insightful.

Danielle never had a problem with me talking to other psychics. In fact SHE was the one who kept asking me to go to someone else when she can't help me with something. It's just that other person's one sided opinion when she insists that Danielle wants us all to be loyal to her. I don't think Danielle care less who we go to at all

I don't know why any of u are blocked. Maybe u didn't realize how u come across to her in chat or maybe Danielle just isn't comfortable telling u why she had to block. Either way, I think she has a very good reason for blocking a person

i agree with you. some people on here make some crazy reviews.... i've spoken to some of these people and they were so nice to me. Maybe they didn't like wha they heard.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2020, 11:17:10 AM »
Yea, She just wasn’t pleasant at all. I got rid of her a long time ago.

You got rid of her a long time ago?? You had no choice but to leave when Danielle wants nothing to do with you. Not trying to be nasty but just making an objective observation.

I don't know anything about any of yáll. But I had readings with Danielle for YEARS! I don't rate every session and I am still not blocked. I was sometimes rude and abrasive and I am still not blocked. I told her the many different psychics I go to and I am still not blocked. Danielle is still the same person from the day I met her - very kind, accurate, honest and insightful.

Danielle never had a problem with me talking to other psychics. In fact SHE was the one who kept asking me to go to someone else when she can't help me with something. It's just that other person's one sided opinion when she insists that Danielle wants us all to be loyal to her. I don't think Danielle care less who we go to at all

I don't know why any of u are blocked. Maybe u didn't realize how u come across to her in chat or maybe Danielle just isn't comfortable telling u why she had to block. Either way, I think she has a very good reason for blocking a person

i agree with you. some people on here make some crazy reviews.... i've spoken to some of these people and they were so nice to me. Maybe they didn't like wha they heard.

Sorry, people have said she’s seemingly blocked them out of the blue, and one even said that she messaged them calling them a piece of shit. What does that have to do with not hearing what they want to hear.

I read with Danielle for years, the times she was very wrong I never called her out or was rude. I went to her *because* she didn’t mind telling me what I didn’t want to hear if it was the truth.I wanted the truth.

After a normal session, albeit I was upset, she sent me a follow up message saying she hopes I am okay, general support and how she can read people and that I am a wonderful, kind, loving person. I thanked her for her kindness and support.

Next time I went to read with her I was blocked. I emailed Kasamba as I thought it must be an error or glitch but they confirmed it. You could tell the lady felt sorry for me because I was so shocked. That was my experience. Who are you to call it a “crazy review”?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:24:09 AM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2020, 07:41:21 PM »
Tried her around 3 years ago--sadly she told me back then my ex was happy in his relationship and wouldn't contact me. He didn't and she was right.
However, being an empath and fellow reader I sense that she tends to give people negative outcomes and is possibly a sociopath, I don't feel she really cares about the impact of her negative outcomes and even if she "does" it's a pretence so she doesn't come across as rude.
She is legit for sure but she does block some people (she also blocked me after I left a 3-star review) that the chat ended abruptly.
I may go back to ger under another account, but something in her energy is just "off".

Offline Steven213

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2020, 08:24:38 AM »
She is accurate for me but only for present.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 12:59:19 AM »
I would like to contribute a little bit on Danielle too. She seemed quite nice throughout the whole chat, but:

- She got my age completely wrong
- She said that POI 1 and POI 2 are all rubbish and I won’t be with them (this is not the case  ;D )
- She said instead I’ll meet someone new online or through networking (during pandemic when everything is closed lol )
- I asked if anything good will come my way this year, or any changes at all - she said I’ll make new friends. Lmao and no comment (I’m not in the age of making new friends and I don’t need that, but since she got it wrong I didn’t say anything lol)
- She started giving me completely random dietary advice it was funny but again I didn’t say anything even when she swerved when realised she contradicted herself
- Cherry on top: she said the key phrase “You have to stop depending on people’s opinion that much. But I feel you will change”. At that particular moment I realised everything that she said is rubbish.
I left a 3 star review for an effort and blocked her once and forever, such a fairytale teller for me. Nothing was accurate.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2023, 03:51:44 AM »
She was right about two Poi’s I asked about, but wrong with her prediction meeting with a new guy in 2020 summer, she said: you two will travel, he is a football fan, dark curly hair. Nope 👎🏻 it didn’t happen. I spent that year alone.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2023, 11:09:44 PM »
She wouldn't read for me. She just said, I can't read this talk to someone else. Weird. Maybe just didn't want to honor the free first 3 minutes

anything