Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Danielle Psychic

(1/6) > >>

picaflor:
How's she these days...? For whatever reason she seems to have blocked me (have no idea why – could be a glitch or a mistake...?) and I can't reach her. She was the only one who I thought was real here – not every detail was correct, but she got the important things right, especially with current situations and ultimate outcome (not like timeline tho). Anyone read with her recently?

picaflor:
Is she even on this site anymore?

2jp3:
I think Danielle LOVES to block anyone that slightly annoys her, and it could be over the littlest things. After a year of talking to eachother and her telling me that she enjoys reading for me - She blocked me right after I sent her a message about a glitch (chat was interrupted by a technical error.. so she messaged me saying sorry and to call her again) so I did and I asked her if she’s OK if I ask kasamba to apply the discount to the 2nd chat.

She said it’s totslly fine and she even gave me the chat # and told me she hopes they apply it since it was a glitch. A month later I try to chat with her and every time it’s a “glitch” and I’m kicked off the chat. So I think I’m blocked.

So I made another account to see if it is a glitch with my app.. or an actual block. My new account worked and she spoke with me fine. Tried to chat with her again later.. and another “technical glitch”/block.

My friend tries to talk to her, first time client and new account. She says hello to him, and he asked his question, then she says “sorry, I can’t help you.” And then she closes the chat. Now he’s blocked.

She is so great at being a psychic, but so mean and easily bothered.

xXNikkiXx:
I agree!!!! She’s extremely rude and blocks people a lot! She hasn’t been all that accurate for me either. Her predictions didn’t happen for me. Lol.

--- Quote from: 2jp3 on May 24, 2019, 11:11:09 PM ---I think Danielle LOVES to block anyone that slightly annoys her, and it could be over the littlest things. After a year of talking to eachother and her telling me that she enjoys reading for me - She blocked me right after I sent her a message about a glitch (chat was interrupted by a technical error.. so she messaged me saying sorry and to call her again) so I did and I asked her if she’s OK if I ask kasamba to apply the discount to the 2nd chat.

She said it’s totslly fine and she even gave me the chat # and told me she hopes they apply it since it was a glitch. A month later I try to chat with her and every time it’s a “glitch” and I’m kicked off the chat. So I think I’m blocked.

So I made another account to see if it is a glitch with my app.. or an actual block. My new account worked and she spoke with me fine. Tried to chat with her again later.. and another “technical glitch”/block.

My friend tries to talk to her, first time client and new account. She says hello to him, and he asked his question, then she says “sorry, I can’t help you.” And then she closes the chat. Now he’s blocked.

She is so great at being a psychic, but so mean and easily bothered.

--- End quote ---

France21:
Had readings before with Danielle. She was great at first but later on for no reason she became rude and blocked me. And messaged me personally saying bad words.. I’ve never done anything wrong  to her at all. Maybe I just didn’t write that many reviews for her? No idea. She’s a good psychic in fairness but her character is not acceptable. Thank you, next! 😀

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version