Author Topic: Danielle Psychic  (Read 11711 times)

Offline picaflor

Danielle Psychic
« on: March 26, 2019, 09:10:18 AM »
How's she these days...? For whatever reason she seems to have blocked me (have no idea why – could be a glitch or a mistake...?) and I can't reach her. She was the only one who I thought was real here – not every detail was correct, but she got the important things right, especially with current situations and ultimate outcome (not like timeline tho). Anyone read with her recently?

Offline picaflor

Re: Danielle Psychic
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:27:52 AM »
Is she even on this site anymore?

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 11:11:09 PM »
I think Danielle LOVES to block anyone that slightly annoys her, and it could be over the littlest things. After a year of talking to eachother and her telling me that she enjoys reading for me - She blocked me right after I sent her a message about a glitch (chat was interrupted by a technical error.. so she messaged me saying sorry and to call her again) so I did and I asked her if she’s OK if I ask kasamba to apply the discount to the 2nd chat.

She said it’s totslly fine and she even gave me the chat # and told me she hopes they apply it since it was a glitch. A month later I try to chat with her and every time it’s a “glitch” and I’m kicked off the chat. So I think I’m blocked.

So I made another account to see if it is a glitch with my app.. or an actual block. My new account worked and she spoke with me fine. Tried to chat with her again later.. and another “technical glitch”/block.

My friend tries to talk to her, first time client and new account. She says hello to him, and he asked his question, then she says “sorry, I can’t help you.” And then she closes the chat. Now he’s blocked.

She is so great at being a psychic, but so mean and easily bothered.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 07:53:21 AM »
I agree!!!! She’s extremely rude and blocks people a lot! She hasn’t been all that accurate for me either. Her predictions didn’t happen for me. Lol.

I think Danielle LOVES to block anyone that slightly annoys her, and it could be over the littlest things. After a year of talking to eachother and her telling me that she enjoys reading for me - She blocked me right after I sent her a message about a glitch (chat was interrupted by a technical error.. so she messaged me saying sorry and to call her again) so I did and I asked her if she’s OK if I ask kasamba to apply the discount to the 2nd chat.

She said it’s totslly fine and she even gave me the chat # and told me she hopes they apply it since it was a glitch. A month later I try to chat with her and every time it’s a “glitch” and I’m kicked off the chat. So I think I’m blocked.

So I made another account to see if it is a glitch with my app.. or an actual block. My new account worked and she spoke with me fine. Tried to chat with her again later.. and another “technical glitch”/block.

My friend tries to talk to her, first time client and new account. She says hello to him, and he asked his question, then she says “sorry, I can’t help you.” And then she closes the chat. Now he’s blocked.

She is so great at being a psychic, but so mean and easily bothered.

Offline France21

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 04:40:49 PM »
Had readings before with Danielle. She was great at first but later on for no reason she became rude and blocked me. And messaged me personally saying bad words.. I’ve never done anything wrong  to her at all. Maybe I just didn’t write that many reviews for her? No idea. She’s a good psychic in fairness but her character is not acceptable. Thank you, next! 😀

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 04:20:28 AM »
If you don’t mind sharing, what did she say? I don’t know why she can be so sweet and then turn so nasty. I thought too that maybe it’s because of my lack of reviews, but the app doesn’t publish my reviews 90% if the time for some reason.  I started making new accounts to speak with her but jt seems blocked automatically as soon as I attempt my “first” chat. Maybe it’s because of my number. Ridiculous :-\

Offline France21

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 01:47:10 PM »
I used to love Danielle, she even lowered her rate for me. She was really great and on point in describing my ex. She’s more of like an advisor but not so much on predictions. Out of the blue, she blocked me and I questioned her. She said, she doesn’t want to read for me anymore and I’m a piece of shit. Wow. She even once advised me not to trust to any psychics on kasamba for they will just sugarcoat. I guess, she just wants loyalty from me. In short, only go to her. We exchanged a couple of emails and she kinda apologized. That’s how it ended.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 04:16:37 AM »
Omg that’s so horrible she said that!!! I’m so sorry you had to deal with that. Wow I would be so crushed hearing that from someone you entrusted for advice and help  :'( she just ignored my emails when I kindly asked her why did she blocked me and that I need her. I give up now

I guess she just gets.. sick of us? Like she only wants to read for people a few times and then get rid of them :/

Offline France21

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »
Yea, She just wasn’t pleasant at all. I got rid of her a long time ago. Such a waste. I’ve had readings with Corvus, Master Enigma, Mrs. Donna, Sonya Starr Angel, Lidia Ladelle, Julianna Day and tried many more. Their predictions were kind of similar but nothing panned  out in the end. So I stick with Yazmin the most and we shall see if the rest that she sees will play out. I’m done with Kasamba. 😀

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019, 08:07:23 PM »
I used to love Danielle, she even lowered her rate for me. She was really great and on point in describing my ex. She’s more of like an advisor but not so much on predictions. Out of the blue, she blocked me and I questioned her. She said, she doesn’t want to read for me anymore and I’m a piece of shit. Wow. She even once advised me not to trust to any psychics on kasamba for they will just sugarcoat. I guess, she just wants loyalty from me. In short, only go to her. We exchanged a couple of emails and she kinda apologized. That’s how it ended.

Wow that’s extremely rude of her to say. I honestly don’t know how she still has clients.

Offline France21

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 01:51:10 PM »
She can be great but I feel like she wants you to be loyal to her and not get readings from others. To refuse to read for me for being unreasonable made me question so much about her personality as a psychic.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 08:08:03 AM »
How is she aware of we talk to others? Does Kasamba share this info with them? I once saw a thread somewhere that suggested they can see other transcripts with other advisors, but I’m hoping that’s not true.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 10:15:43 AM »
How is she aware of we talk to others? Does Kasamba share this info with them? I once saw a thread somewhere that suggested they can see other transcripts with other advisors, but I’m hoping that’s not true.

I heard the exact same thing! I don’t know if it’s true or not but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 02:58:23 AM »
Yea, She just wasn’t pleasant at all. I got rid of her a long time ago.

You got rid of her a long time ago?? You had no choice but to leave when Danielle wants nothing to do with you. Not trying to be nasty but just making an objective observation.

I don't know anything about any of yáll. But I had readings with Danielle for YEARS! I don't rate every session and I am still not blocked. I was sometimes rude and abrasive and I am still not blocked. I told her the many different psychics I go to and I am still not blocked. Danielle is still the same person from the day I met her - very kind, accurate, honest and insightful.

Danielle never had a problem with me talking to other psychics. In fact SHE was the one who kept asking me to go to someone else when she can't help me with something. It's just that other person's one sided opinion when she insists that Danielle wants us all to be loyal to her. I don't think Danielle care less who we go to at all

I don't know why any of u are blocked. Maybe u didn't realize how u come across to her in chat or maybe Danielle just isn't comfortable telling u why she had to block. Either way, I think she has a very good reason for blocking a person
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:00:09 AM by levesque08 »

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 05:40:42 AM »
Yea, She just wasn’t pleasant at all. I got rid of her a long time ago.

You got rid of her a long time ago?? You had no choice but to leave when Danielle wants nothing to do with you. Not trying to be nasty but just making an objective observation.

I don't know anything about any of yáll. But I had readings with Danielle for YEARS! I don't rate every session and I am still not blocked. I was sometimes rude and abrasive and I am still not blocked. I told her the many different psychics I go to and I am still not blocked. Danielle is still the same person from the day I met her - very kind, accurate, honest and insightful.

Danielle never had a problem with me talking to other psychics. In fact SHE was the one who kept asking me to go to someone else when she can't help me with something. It's just that other person's one sided opinion when she insists that Danielle wants us all to be loyal to her. I don't think Danielle care less who we go to at all

I don't know why any of u are blocked. Maybe u didn't realize how u come across to her in chat or maybe Danielle just isn't comfortable telling u why she had to block. Either way, I think she has a very good reason for blocking a person

I’m happy for you that you had a good experience with her. Unfortunately, she does block people a lot. I think she doesn’t like reading for people too many times honestly. She was ok but not the best psychic ever. A majority of her predictions didn’t happen for me. Maybe we just didn’t connect but it seems like she is almost always negative. I just think it’s unethical to treat clients like that.