Author Topic: Possibly Scammed & In Too Deep  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Possibly Scammed & In Too Deep
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 02:47:16 AM »
Run as fast as you can and don’t look back... no ritual can make someone GENUINELY love you, don’t let depression and uncertainties pull you towards people who prey on you. No karma will come to u just to her for her greed and lies. I’m hoping you didn’t give her much and you can move on, find peace within yourself and when u are ready love will come.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 04:27:17 AM »
@fluttershy I know about limpias and that they are free, but we did a meditation before and she secretly added something into the yolk to look like 'evil' was in it... this was a red flag but at that point I had already agreed to begin what she said had to be done so it was awkward.

Also I just want to be clear @natashanyc and everyone else... I would never do anything in order to alter someones will or make them feel a certain way. Thats just morally wrong imo. I was told this ritual was purely to remove what she claimed was a heavy negative energy that disconnected him from his soul (honestly its so heinous and I have no idea how I went along with this at all).

If I thought it was something that would rob him or anyone of their free will in any way I would not have even considered it.

As I mentioned I am in a really balanced place right now and know that I let myself get triggered into a frenzy over something trivial.

I am not offended by any of your comments but would prefer to make that known, as it is something I believe strongly!

Also I'm quite happy in the love department (especially with myself) as well. I dont want you all to worry haha, we all deserve love and happiness... but I've definitely had a few stumbles on the way :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 04:28:49 AM by tacobelle914 »

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 01:41:26 PM »
Hey again guys,

Thanks so much for all of your advice!

I meditated on it after listening to all you had to say, and I do think it is best in this scenario to just cut things off cold turkey. Talking to her/sending a message would just be giving more energy to the situation that should be required, and I feel that I need to focus on distancing myself from it more than anything at this time.

I would shout individuals out but really all of you have been so supportive and helpful so thanks to all. <3

@fluttershy Yes! I was a bit afraid of offending her and getting on her bad side, but after looking at all of our conversations I've not revealed anything like my home address or the number of my POI, so that has put my mind at ease a bit as well. & limpias really are amazing :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2019, 03:05:02 PM »
I'm so glad you listened to the voice inside that told you not to go through with this.

If any part of you is hesitating because you think it might be real, I promise you if someone went to buy a coffin they'd get a lot of questions about why they were buying one that wasn't being delivered to a funeral home. In some U.S. states, it is illegal to purchase a casket from somewhere other than a funeral home, in fact. And if you went to a funeral home and tried to buy a casket without a body to put in it, I'm not so sure that would fly. That right there tells you this person was not being truthful with you, and you can safely just block and ignore this person. All that would have happened is you'd be out a lot of money.

I'm glad you didn't go that route!

Also, as for feeling guilty about not saying goodbye - girl, this person tried to defraud you. This person attempted to LITERALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY. You don't owe this person shit. In fact, I'd like to put my boot where the sun don't shine on your behalf. Do not waste another minute thinking about this fraud, and she sure as hell does not deserve your courtesy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 04:45:49 PM by journalmuse »

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 04:27:16 PM »
Yea. Good job tacobelle!! I once had a psychic tell me they needed to make a life-size dummy of my then POI and I'm so ashamed to say I even paid for a portion of it. After that she didn't even answer my calls. She said she'd have to talk to me everyday and she did for a minute and then everything was history. She's in Modesto Ca. She was very right about what was going to happen but preyed on my stupidity, can't even call it vulnerability. You dodged a bullet.

Offline happyk

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 07:58:31 PM »
Yea. Good job tacobelle!! I once had a psychic tell me they needed to make a life-size dummy of my then POI and I'm so ashamed to say I even paid for a portion of it. After that she didn't even answer my calls. She said she'd have to talk to me everyday and she did for a minute and then everything was history. She's in Modesto Ca. She was very right about what was going to happen but preyed on my stupidity, can't even call it vulnerability. You dodged a bullet.

That's what is so sick, when they do get things right but instead of using that gift to help people they use it for their own selfish gain. Don't be hard on yourself about it.

Can't help it ST. I am still spending money on readers although I know not to spend money on cleansing. I want to go back and strangle myself.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »
Happyk we all make mistakes, at least you stopped when you did!

These people make a living finding ways to get people to fork over money... my psychic really acted like a friend and guide until the whole money thing came into play. And I gotta say, she knew exactly when to strike! I'm sure your psychic did, too. I'm sorry, I know how it feels.

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »
Happyk we all make mistakes, at least you stopped when you did!

These people make a living finding ways to get people to fork over money... my psychic really acted like a friend and guide until the whole money thing came into play. And I gotta say, she knew exactly when to strike! I'm sure your psychic did, too. I'm sorry, I know how it feels.
[/quot

I can definitely relate with you. We live and learn I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️