Author Topic: My silly little story  (Read 3037 times)

Offline happyk

My silly little story
« on: March 25, 2019, 06:27:48 AM »
Hi guys! This is not a psychic prediction story, so I'd like to apologize in advance for that. But I just wanted to share this silly little story with you guys as you have all come to be my friends because of our similar stories and fates. Anyways, here goes my story.

I've been into LOA on and off. I have manifested some unbelievable things but something or the other distracts me and I get deviated from my path. However, I think I might've gotten a message from the "Universe"tonight. I was asking for a sign last night. So, tonight I burned some bay leaves and decided to script my wishes/intentions. I grabbed my now book after a ready l year may be and saw how a few of the things I wanted had happened but I wasn't too impressed but then I drop some papers from my notebook and when I picked it up I saw the picture of Ralph Lauren perfume which now I have somehow. So, I had that page because I had the picture of a beautiful couple in a horse on the other side of the page, well that hasn't happened but somehow I ended up having that perfume which I left in that book a year ago. I have a lot of perfumes and i had stopped wearing this one, which coincidentally or not I started wearing again just a few days ago. I know it doesn't sound that interesting but when that page fell from my notebook I couldn't stop laughing. So, I'm wondering may be because I love perfumes I had accidentally put more focus on it rather than the beautiful couple or love?

Offline Beesa

Re: My silly little story
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »
That's great :) Its probably like the beginning of manifesting and just starting out as the perfume first but is gonna become more !

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 11:32:10 PM »
Hi guys! This is not a psychic prediction story, so I'd like to apologize in advance for that. But I just wanted to share this silly little story with you guys as you have all come to be my friends because of our similar stories and fates. Anyways, here goes my story.

I've been into LOA on and off. I have manifested some unbelievable things but something or the other distracts me and I get deviated from my path. However, I think I might've gotten a message from the "Universe"tonight. I was asking for a sign last night. So, tonight I burned some bay leaves and decided to script my wishes/intentions. I grabbed my now book after a ready l year may be and saw how a few of the things I wanted had happened but I wasn't too impressed but then I drop some papers from my notebook and when I picked it up I saw the picture of Ralph Lauren perfume which now I have somehow. So, I had that page because I had the picture of a beautiful couple in a horse on the other side of the page, well that hasn't happened but somehow I ended up having that perfume which I left in that book a year ago. I have a lot of perfumes and i had stopped wearing this one, which coincidentally or not I started wearing again just a few days ago. I know it doesn't sound that interesting but when that page fell from my notebook I couldn't stop laughing. So, I'm wondering may be because I love perfumes I had accidentally put more focus on it rather than the beautiful couple or love?

HappyK, I'm sorry, but this made me giggle. I manifest and stuff like this happens to me more often than not. I truly believe the universe/guides are just letting us know that they hear us, but it's just not the time or the right thing at the moment. Like "hey, I know you want you're knight in shining armour on a white horse to ride off into the sunset with, but you live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets, and your knight is a douche in tinfoil, so here's some perfume that you love instead. We'll work on the rest. Just give us some time, it's a BIG order." Lmao!

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 12:16:44 AM »
HappyK, I'm sorry, but this made me giggle. I manifest and stuff like this happens to me more often than not. I truly believe the universe/guides are just letting us know that they hear us, but it's just not the time or the right thing at the moment. Like "hey, I know you want you're knight in shining armour on a white horse to ride off into the sunset with, but you live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets, and your knight is a douche in tinfoil, so here's some perfume that you love instead. We'll work on the rest. Just give us some time, it's a BIG order." Lmao!

Douche in tinfoil.. rotfl..gave me a good laugh! Needed that, thanks!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 01:27:55 AM »
I really hope that's what the Universe is saying because I have seen people with shitty lives who just fucking die never getting what they want. I don't want to be one of them. @Fidget I don't want to be at a point where I am like I'll take the douche with the tinfoil hat. Does he at least have a 1999 Toyota if not a horse?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 01:41:39 AM »
I really hope that's what the Universe is saying because I have seen people with shitty lives who just fucking die never getting what they want. I don't want to be one of them. @Fidget I don't want to be at a point where I am like I'll take the douche with the tinfoil hat. Does he at least have a 1999 Toyota if not a horse?

That's exactly why I've developed a sense of humor about the whole thing. I'm not making fun of your situation. I know exactly where you are, believe me on that. We are definitely meant for better than this. But we do have to love ourselves first. For real. If we (and I certainly include myself in this) loved ourselves more and spent as much time on ourselves as we do on our POIs, I think we could actually be happier than we think. I don't know your circumstance, but my life really isn't that bad. I'd love to share it with someone, but my happiness doesn't really depend on it.

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 01:50:46 AM »

That's exactly why I've developed a sense of humor about the whole thing. I'm not making fun of your situation. I know exactly where you are, believe me on that. We are definitely meant for better than this. But we do have to love ourselves first. For real. If we (and I certainly include myself in this) loved ourselves more and spent as much time on ourselves as we do on our POIs, I think we could actually be happier than we think. I don't know your circumstance, but my life really isn't that bad. I'd love to share it with someone, but my happiness doesn't really depend on it.

Hi Fidget, I know you are not making fun of my situation at all because most of us here are on the same boat. I tried loving myself and boy am I in debt lol (I even got a pair of really cute Michael Kors shades today). What would you say loving yourself is? I try to eat healthy and exercise and that feels like torture and I cry literally, and that doesn't feel like love lol. I buy myself pretty things but I can't seem to stop and shopping turns into another addiction. I do nice things for myself, I do not have a low self esteem (at least I don't think I do, but who fucking knows, I am running after a man who broke up with me 3 months ago ). So Fidget, help a sister out. And I promise I am not being sarcastic, it's a genuine question.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 02:09:14 AM »

Hi Fidget, I know you are not making fun of my situation at all because most of us here are on the same boat. I tried loving myself and boy am I in debt lol (I even got a pair of really cute Michael Kors shades today). What would you say loving yourself is? I try to eat healthy and exercise and that feels like torture and I cry literally, and that doesn't feel like love lol. I buy myself pretty things but I can't seem to stop and shopping turns into another addiction. I do nice things for myself, I do not have a low self esteem (at least I don't think I do, but who fucking knows, I am running after a man who broke up with me 3 months ago ). So Fidget, help a sister out. And I promise I am not being sarcastic, it's a genuine question.

Oh, I don't know if I have the answer. I do know that there was a time, before I met my POI, when I was single and I was truly happy. I try to go back to that. What was it that made me ok then? Well, I wasn't calling psychics everyday for sure. I was redecorating my home. Getting together with girlfriends. Spending time with my kids. Gardening. I think of that now and wonder why that doesn't give me the same satisfaction. It's because I had goals for myself then. And it was truly for myself. I mean I didn't have a man in my life. I was doing things just. for. me. I'm trying to get back in that mindset. And yes, I'm broke too, but I was more broke then coming out of my divorce. It was the enthusiasm of being a fully independent woman. I'm trying to find that again. I'm getting there. It's a day by day thing. I know that if I can get back to being that woman, that I would attract any man, because she was damn strong and sexy. She's wasn't this needy, insecure shell that exists today. Maybe that's the key.

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 02:16:44 AM »

Oh, I don't know if I have the answer. I do know that there was a time, before I met my POI, when I was single and I was truly happy. I try to go back to that. What was it that made me ok then? Well, I wasn't calling psychics everyday for sure. I was redecorating my home. Getting together with girlfriends. Spending time with my kids. Gardening. I think of that now and wonder why that doesn't give me the same satisfaction. It's because I had goals for myself then. And it was truly for myself. I mean I didn't have a man in my life. I was doing things just. for. me. I'm trying to get back in that mindset. And yes, I'm broke too, but I was more broke then coming out of my divorce. It was the enthusiasm of being a fully independent woman. I'm trying to find that again. I'm getting there. It's a day by day thing. I know that if I can get back to being that woman, that I would attract any man, because she was damn strong and sexy. She's wasn't this needy, insecure shell that exists today. Maybe that's the key.

Your story sounds exactly like mine! Not even kidding. The only difference is that I don't have kids. I am getting there but still with that guy in the back of my head. I have done a lot better in terms of readings too. Fingers crossed Fidget, we will get through it :)

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
I just wanted to chime in and say that it's amazing you guys have a sense of humor about everything, and that you are doing great!

Everyone just wants happiness, and when we get anxious while waiting for that happiness it is easy to turn to someone (anyone!) or something that can put our minds at ease. Eventually we realize the power we have within... which I see you have done. Congrats because that really is a huge step in my opinion.

It's funny when I think of manifesting my desires and LoA because I truly do believe it... and yet it's so easy sometimes to get distracted or manifest something unintentionally! At least you manifested a perfume that you like haha

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 05:12:27 PM »
I just wanted to chime in and say that it's amazing you guys have a sense of humor about everything, and that you are doing great!

Everyone just wants happiness, and when we get anxious while waiting for that happiness it is easy to turn to someone (anyone!) or something that can put our minds at ease. Eventually we realize the power we have within... which I see you have done. Congrats because that really is a huge step in my opinion.

It's funny when I think of manifesting my desires and LoA because I truly do believe it... and yet it's so easy sometimes to get distracted or manifest something unintentionally! At least you manifested a perfume that you like haha

Thanks, belle! I got a perfume, yay. fml.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 06:11:06 PM »

🤣🤣🤣

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 01:09:34 PM »

🤣🤣🤣

Lmao! Better than a kick in the head ;P

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 05:12:33 PM »

🤣🤣🤣

Lmao! Better than a kick in the head ;P

If it's an either or, I'll take the perfume lmao

anything