Author Topic: I can't believe i spent so much money ...  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

I can't believe i spent so much money ...
« on: March 24, 2019, 07:45:45 PM »
I was going thru my transcripts and was flabbergasted how much i spent on a good storyteller.  Yes she was a storyteller and unfortunately a good story comes at a high price.  My story teller was gifted ava.  Ughhhh, despite her giving out random names the woman was good at wanting me to hear what else she had to say.  This is where i don't get how someone can be so accurate with the past and current and just full of crap when it comes to the future.

Offline sawthelight

Re: I can't believe i spent so much money ...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 08:05:57 PM »
Readings really can’t be taken too seriously. I was reading and listening to so many old readings I had on both guys I asked about , and I agree, it’s shocking how off they were about the future. Or how many changed the reading when nothing had changed between me and either guy. 

I just don’t think they can predict outcomes too often. It only makes sense to act about the present, for me anyway.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 08:18:19 PM »
I think its nuts how not knowing can make you shell out money to see where their head is at.  That one reader made so much money off me that i could puke. 🤯

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 03:55:26 PM »
I am in the same boat. Spent lots of money and 95% of the time it was just stories.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 04:25:55 PM »
I am honestly amazed at just how captivating some of these so called readers can be.  Not sure if its because you are holding on to hope or are just vulnerable or the not knowing what's going on is what gets me in the end.  Yes its definitely a forgive and learn moment.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 04:31:02 PM »
It sucks you in because they can get so much right about the past and present...so you are inclined to believe their future predictions must be right.

I was so optimistic about readings when I first started getting them, believing everything they told me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 05:35:20 PM »
They are very good story tellers, they can use language that is compelling, it's general enough so you can apply it to your situation and the colorful language and the words, it's so easy to get sucked in and to believe a fairy tale. It's better than reality.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 01:54:19 PM »
Most definitely,  you don't realize how much its adding up until when the bill comes in.  I remember when people would say i spent thousands and i was like how??? 🤔🤔

Then i looked at my bill and am like crap so have I.  What in the world am i doing?!  😤

anything