Author Topic: Matthew2000  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Snr127

Matthew2000
« on: March 24, 2019, 05:59:06 PM »
First post- has anyone read with matthew2000 on keen? Thoughts? I’ve seen him mainly do chat. thanks in advance for your feedback!

ladya

Re: Matthew2000
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 06:25:15 PM »
don't bother. i read with him years and years ago. generic af.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 06:54:00 PM »
don't bother. i read with him years and years ago. generic af.

Same. And if I remember correctly, expensive

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 10:42:02 PM »
I read with him his prediction is pending this April so will let you know if anything changes

Offline Snr127

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 03:36:42 AM »
Looking forward to your update! Mine isn’t until early May.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 04:01:06 AM »
In a weak moment I tried him.. and got a very general non specific reading. 
He wouldn't answer one Q because it was health related (fair enough).

He said I would find my Soulmate this year, find love, and career and money would improve (let's hope so! lol..)
I asked about one man I am seeing and he said "oh yes, he is very special.." when I clarified that this man was not looking for a relationship at the moment I got the usual.. "I see he has commitment issues".. blah blah..
I said it was unlikely that he has commitment issues as he has had v long relationships in the past...
I mentioned an old POI, and got "oh, I see he is a jerk.." I then said that this old POI is one of my closest friends... and is not a jerk at all.. anyway.. cut off after that.  Not worth it really.. at least not for me.. no connection.. I should learn to stick with Cookie in weak moments.

Offline Snr127

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 04:40:23 AM »
I read with him his prediction is pending this April so will let you know if anything changes

hii!!! Just checking in if any of his predictions came to fruition? Have a few more days left of April:-)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 02:08:44 AM »
So far nothing

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »
Read with him back in march... he said my POI would contact me in May before mothers day. He contacted me 2nd May. He said he will be very open, vulnerable and loving in June. Well me and my POI had a full-blown argument and I told him to never contact me again last week. So let's see what happens.

I asked Matthew about my career and finances back in March too. Other psychics said "oh you be rolling in profits next week, or in a month etc". Business has been struggling for a few months. He told me he saw small profits from June and then larger profits where I am happier in October. So again lets see what happens :)

Offline nermo

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 12:57:37 PM »
This ass had me strung along with 2 free mins etc, spent a ton on him. before the time of his predictions (which btw havent happened in Jan) he BLOCKED ME. Ron Knows what he is thinking did the same.
A bunch of people ready to take your money

Offline nermo

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 03:49:29 AM »
Interesting Matthew 2000 was so nice to chat to begin with, kept offering free mins which made me keep checking in for updates. He said by Jan I would have consistency and know my POI was interested and making more effort.... He pushed timelines, I get that - but really... once Jan passed this guy BLOCKED ME. So before his timeline could happen, and I could get any clarification, that is it....
A charmer, "I am here for you", "great to chat" follow up emails saying "hang in there, stay positive"

Really disappointed at this reader's behaviour in blocking. Blocking is like ghosting. A cowardly way to deal with anything, especially if it is in your so called profession.
He was being paid for readings, and a lot of $$ at 12.10 a min on chat!! Just dont get it..... All to avoid a bad review??

Ron Knows What He is thinking did the same to me too!