Author Topic: Bitwine- Jessica  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine- Jessica
« on: March 24, 2019, 01:55:46 PM »
Has anyone ever read this reader?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/80911-raven_star00?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline happyk

Re: Bitwine- Jessica
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 02:32:13 PM »
It's Raven Star. She's been mentioned here many times. One of the infamous twin psychics Avalon and Jessica Star. She's worked great for many but her contact prediction for not more than a couple of weeks in Feb came and went. If you search Raven Star, she'll show up in this forum.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 02:53:50 PM »
Yep...nothing she said happened for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 02:54:13 PM »
Thanks, i was surprised to see such a big amount of feedback but don't remember ever coming across her profile.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 04:21:18 PM »
She changed her profile photo.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 04:56:42 PM »
Both the twins were major misses for me .

Always a fairytale , contact and big predictions always passed with no change

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 10:03:36 AM »
For goodness sake people, just learn to use the search function and stop opening new threads about a reader who already has one or multiple threads. It makes the forum very disorganized for everyone.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 01:27:27 PM »
For goodness sake people, just learn to use the search function and stop opening new threads about a reader who already has one or multiple threads. It makes the forum very disorganized for everyone.

I get that, but in my defense she didn't have her name in the title ad so I had no idea who this person was.  It would help if these readers would stop changing their names.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 09:41:54 PM »
Additionally, the search function does not always work! For example, I have searched countless times for a thread on Ari and showed no results (until the recent thread was opened). Also Rachel Marie and I would find some posts regarding her but it did not pull all. I would randomly read another post having nothing to do with her and her name would appear, and that was not included in the search results at all.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 09:54:28 PM »
Exactly, this isn't the easiest forum to maneuver through.

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 01:22:53 AM »
It is a little complicated. In my experience, if you are looking for a psychic on keen then you have to search them on home page or the page where Keen's thread is. If you search them from the page where another thread is there will be no result. I am sure everyone knows this already but then even if we don't let's learn from each other without really getting pissed at each other. If anything, admin will delete the thread and someone can always redirect that page to the other one, no big deal IMHO.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 05:28:23 PM »
I don't know if anyone is pissed, it just clutters the forum.

The SEARCH at the top right of your screen searches on that page, that is perhaps why nothing comes up, and why that link is hardly effective.
The SEARCH menu next to the Help link (right below your name) searches the entire forum.

Ari comes up in multiple threads and is also part of Aries, so that comes up too.

anything