Author Topic: Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli  (Read 9544 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 09:25:51 PM »
I'm going to join in on the Mattie circle jerk. She has been, by FAR the best from the listed psychics. Granted, I haven't read with Uli. I love Mattie.

I’d say Mattie. Nathan wasn’t mentioned, but him as well. I’ve also heard great things about Teagan, but I’ve never read with her.

I agree about Teagan. Not only was she accurate (for me at least), but she’s also super super kind. She truly does her best to guide you in the right direction. She’s a fast talker so might not assimilate everything all at once - you’ll have to record her and go back and listen. Just my two cents.

To add to the conversation above: While I agree that certain psychics seem to be consistently accurate for most members on this forum, I also don’t think that we can all agree who the “best” psychic is. Different psychics have different abilities. And different people connect with different psychics.
It’s a trial and error process until you find the one that works best for you.

Someone mentioned that Effie is great with the near future. I totally agree. She shines at this stuff. She’s more accurate with timing if it’s a short term prediction and way more detailed too.
So yeah, short term predictions seems to be her specialty.

I also hope to read with Uli and/or Mattie soon, and I was wondering if those that have read with either of them can tell us more about their reading style. Are they slow or fast talkers; do they use tarot, or no tools.. that kinda of stuff. I want to read with both of them reallybad but it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with either of them.

Mattie is a fairly fast talker; she uses tarot but not always.  My last reading with her, she didn't use it.  Admittedly, I prefer to have at least twenty minutes with her because she might get something early on in a reading and build onto it as she goes forward.

I've noticed too that with her that she'll answer you, if you ask a specific question, then get something from her guides, and get back on track after exploring that for a bit.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2019, 04:28:27 PM »
Uli was terrible for me. Like just a completely wrong assumption from the start and it colored the whole reading. "I sense you're worried about a controlling man" is how she opened - nope. I calling about a woman who isn't controlling at all. Then she just hand-waved it and asked me what I was calling about then.

Effie has not been correct for me the past few calls so I don't talk to her anymore.

I haven't talked to Tara in a while but in the past she's gotten overall pivot points correct over a longer span of time (6 months to a year).

Mattie is still my #1 reader.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 04:41:06 AM »
I'm going to join in on the Mattie circle jerk. She has been, by FAR the best from the listed psychics. Granted, I haven't read with Uli. I love Mattie.

I’d say Mattie. Nathan wasn’t mentioned, but him as well. I’ve also heard great things about Teagan, but I’ve never read with her.

I agree about Teagan. Not only was she accurate (for me at least), but she’s also super super kind. She truly does her best to guide you in the right direction. She’s a fast talker so might not assimilate everything all at once - you’ll have to record her and go back and listen. Just my two cents.

To add to the conversation above: While I agree that certain psychics seem to be consistently accurate for most members on this forum, I also don’t think that we can all agree who the “best” psychic is. Different psychics have different abilities. And different people connect with different psychics.
It’s a trial and error process until you find the one that works best for you.

Someone mentioned that Effie is great with the near future. I totally agree. She shines at this stuff. She’s more accurate with timing if it’s a short term prediction and way more detailed too.
So yeah, short term predictions seems to be her specialty.

I also hope to read with Uli and/or Mattie soon, and I was wondering if those that have read with either of them can tell us more about their reading style. Are they slow or fast talkers; do they use tarot, or no tools.. that kinda of stuff. I want to read with both of them reallybad but it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with either of them.

Mattie is a fairly fast talker; she uses tarot but not always.  My last reading with her, she didn't use it.  Admittedly, I prefer to have at least twenty minutes with her because she might get something early on in a reading and build onto it as she goes forward.

I've noticed too that with her that she'll answer you, if you ask a specific question, then get something from her guides, and get back on track after exploring that for a bit.

Mattie was very slow moving in my reading. We talked about 16min and I did not get too much info. Her prediction is still pending.