Author Topic: Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli  (Read 9096 times)

Offline Gemini38

Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:32:04 AM »
Which one of these four do you prefer and why?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:55:48 AM by Gemini38 »

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:06:48 AM »
I read with all 4

Uli anytime! I read back in 2016 and her reading came true, also she gave me validations, I also read with her this year,  the other 3 did not really connect with me

Which one of these four do you prefer and why?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:01:21 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 12:03:58 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

In order of preference least to most...

Tara was just completely wrong. Or timing is off by more than four months 😂.

Effie seemed completely tuned in to present situation and I really liked her. But she was either wrong or timing is off by 3 mos or more 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Uli I read with relatively recently and she was pretty good but predictions are pending and nothing that really made me 100 percent sure she was connected. She may be right about things and I liked the reading I just wasn’t absolutely without a doubt completely sure with her regarding present or past validations.

Mattie on the other hand told me things she could not possibly have known without being truly connected. Knew the city I was from in the last call. Just in the middle of the reading, does “city name” mean anything to you? Oh. Well yeah that’s where I’m from and where I grew up and spent most of my life is all. She also picked up on my dad who recently passed by his profession which is not at all common, saying she had a man with her there of that profession. She also picked up exact words I had written to my POI and precisely the situation without any info at all from me other than his name. Her predictions are still pending. Her contact prediction did not happen in the time frame she mentioned but she is still keeping same prediction overall she made since Oct about changes happening by early summer. So we’ll see. But liked her best of the four for sure.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 12:30:56 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

Effie seemed completely tuned in to present situation and I really liked her. But she was either wrong or timing is off by 3 mos or more 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Uli I read with relatively recently and she was pretty good but predictions are pending and nothing that really made me 100 percent sure she was connected. She may be right about things and I liked the reading I just wasn’t absolutely without a doubt completely sure with her regarding present or past validations.

Mattie on the other hand told me things she could not possibly have known without being truly connected. Knew the city I was from in the last call. Just in the middle of the reading, does “city name” mean anything to you? Oh. Well yeah that’s where I’m from and where I grew up and spent most of my life is all. She also picked up on my dad who recently passed by his profession which is not at all common, saying she had a man with her there of that profession. She also picked up exact words I had written to my POI and precisely the situation without any info at all from me other than his name. Her predictions are still pending. Her contact prediction did not happen in the time frame she mentioned but she is still keeping same prediction overall she made since Oct about changes happening by early summer. So we’ll see. But liked her best of the four for sure.

So basically Mattie's contact prediction didn't happen and other predictions are pending? It sounds like out of the 4 she connected best for you in the present, but she hasn't come through yet for any prediction? So it's the same old story that some are really good for past/present, but still miss on future. I already know the past/present, so getting that right doesn't hold any value to me. Ugh.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 12:49:10 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

So basically Mattie's contact prediction didn't happen and other predictions are pending? It sounds like out of the 4 she connected best for you in the present, but she hasn't come through yet for any prediction? So it's the same old story that some are really good for past/present, but still miss on future. I already know the past/present, so getting that right doesn't hold any value to me. Ugh.

And this isn't a reflection on you Flora, just an observation. It's like the better they are at the present details, the better we believe they will be at future. I'm just not sold until someone, anyone, can get a prediction right. I've had excellent predictions come through on career, family, friends and home stuff, but no one can predict anything with my POI as of yet. I just think I'm not supposed to know.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 12:52:24 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

Not quite exactly because her predictions for me have consistently been spring / early summer in an overall sense without going into specifics. She said she thought contact would happen before end of the year but she has always maintained that her overall predictions for things actually moving forward wouldn’t happen until spring or early summer.

Uli made predictions also for spring summer but I didn’t take great notes. That call was recent I only read with her once.

Tara and Effie both made substantial predictions not just contact for late last year and early this year. Didn’t happen.

Hope that helps clarify a bit :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

And this isn't a reflection on you Flora, just an observation. It's like the better they are at the present details, the better we believe they will be at future. I'm just not sold until someone, anyone, can get a prediction right. I've had excellent predictions come through on career, family, friends and home stuff, but no one can predict anything with my POI as of yet. I just think I'm not supposed to know.

No no definitely don’t take it personally and I feel your frustration! I am getting pretty convinced that while some few can really pick up past and present I am really really unsure about anyone being able to predict outcome - I think it has to do with the reading being in a specific moment in time and to be honest things change .... I personally spiritually believe God is always at work in my life and always has plans for the best for me... but depending on what *I* may do - or others - sometimes plans can be delayed or changed. It’s an in flux kind of thing maybe? Or maybe some things are FOR SURE but timing changes .... I’m not sure what I think on that yet.

But for me - and you know a bit of my situation - my POI has a pretty substantial life change happening soon I think - could be - so I think that’s what needs to change before he even thinks about contacting me. I thought it had happened. But it didn’t yet. And you know who was right about that - without a marker ?!? Shelly. She saw it hadn’t happened yet when I thought it did and she nailed the time frame that she saw progress towards it which I verified with my own eyes from what I saw.

So don’t know if any of that’s helpful...

But sending you love Fidget and definitely feel a lot of the same!

Xoxo

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 01:05:54 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

Not quite exactly because her predictions for me have consistently been spring / early summer in an overall sense without going into specifics. She said she thought contact would happen before end of the year but she has always maintained that her overall predictions for things actually moving forward wouldn’t happen until spring or early summer.

Uli made predictions also for spring summer but I didn’t take great notes. That call was recent I only read with her once.

Tara and Effie both made substantial predictions not just contact for late last year and early this year. Didn’t happen.

Hope that helps clarify a bit :)

Ok, thanks. For me the jury is still out. I had a boatload of predictions for March. Now that March is wrapping up, everyone seems to be says "soon", "Spring", "April". I'm just not holding my breath. For me it seems to be the same old story of pushing out the predictions when they don't happen or putting the blame on me for not letting go enough, or not manifesting enough, or being too negative. I'm sticking with the "better" readers and reading much less frequently (maybe once every month or 2), but even so, I still see the same pattern of things not happening like they say. They are very good with the present, so it's not like they don't have a gift, but future still hasn't progressed like any of them thought.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 01:09:17 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

No no definitely don’t take it personally and I feel your frustration! I am getting pretty convinced that while some few can really pick up past and present I am really really unsure about anyone being able to predict outcome - I think it has to do with the reading being in a specific moment in time and to be honest things change .... I personally spiritually believe God is always at work in my life and always has plans for the best for me... but depending on what *I* may do - or others - sometimes plans can be delayed or changed. It’s an in flux kind of thing maybe? Or maybe some things are FOR SURE but timing changes .... I’m not sure what I think on that yet.

But for me - and you know a bit of my situation - my POI has a pretty substantial life change happening soon I think - could be - so I think that’s what needs to change before he even thinks about contacting me. I thought it had happened. But it didn’t yet. And you know who was right about that - without a marker ?!? Shelly. She saw it hadn’t happened yet when I thought it did and she nailed the time frame that she saw progress towards it which I verified with my own eyes from what I saw.

Xoxo

Hahahaha...Shelly, Shelly, Shelly...I think she should bail on the markers and just go with the predictions. She also got a (minor) prediction right for me, and like you, it was the ONLY prediction that didn't have a marker. It's kind of laughable. :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2019, 06:09:56 PM »
I’ve read with all 4.

Xoxo

Hahahaha...Shelly, Shelly, Shelly...I think she should bail on the markers and just go with the predictions. She also got a (minor) prediction right for me, and like you, it was the ONLY prediction that didn't have a marker. It's kind of laughable. :)

Yes - I know right? But also for me as I know you read before it was deleted there were really specific markers that she gave me that cane to pass. This is not a Shelly thread so I don’t want to get into it! But I may go back again to that thread and provide the examples that happened to me although I do get that they were general for others.

But as far as this thread and these choices definitely Mattie gets my vote!

Offline embibems

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »
Read w them all except Uli. Mattie hands down for me. I'm not going to go through the effort of typing up for the millionth time why (sorry!) since the old thread was deleted (thanks, admin!) but yeah. Mattie hands down overall. Effie is good for me for gauging current details and situations, upcoming feelings and shifts within a few weeks time. She also gets convo details for me. Tara has her value for me as well although can be weird with switching timelines around. Sometimes they happen, other times not. Last time I read w her she mentioned that her timelines are about 75% accurate.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 08:54:31 PM by embibems »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 07:21:08 PM »
I've read with all of them besides Uli.  My favorite by far has to be Mattie.  Effie picked up on current feelings incredibly well, but she has shifted timelines for me (forward and backwards).  She also gave me a shocking prediction and if it comes true I'll eat my hat.  Tara picked up on a crazy detail about my ex, but she too moved timelines far out all of the sudden; she also made wild claims once or twice which I know for a fact are false.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:44:42 PM by samantha87 »

josh34

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 07:41:34 PM »
I'm going to join in on the Mattie circle jerk. She has been, by FAR the best from the listed psychics. Granted, I haven't read with Uli. I love Mattie.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 08:09:26 PM »
I'm going to join in on the Mattie circle jerk. She has been, by FAR the best from the listed psychics. Granted, I haven't read with Uli. I love Mattie.

I’d say Mattie. Nathan wasn’t mentioned, but him as well. I’ve also heard great things about Teagan, but I’ve never read with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 09:23:45 PM »

I’d say Mattie. Nathan wasn’t mentioned, but him as well. I’ve also heard great things about Teagan, but I’ve never read with her.

I agree about Teagan. Not only was she accurate (for me at least), but she’s also super super kind. She truly does her best to guide you in the right direction. She’s a fast talker so might not assimilate everything all at once - you’ll have to record her and go back and listen. Just my two cents.

To add to the conversation above: While I agree that certain psychics seem to be consistently accurate for most members on this forum, I also don’t think that we can all agree who the “best” psychic is. Different psychics have different abilities. And different people connect with different psychics.
It’s a trial and error process until you find the one that works best for you.

Someone mentioned that Effie is great with the near future. I totally agree. She shines at this stuff. She’s more accurate with timing if it’s a short term prediction and way more detailed too.
So yeah, short term predictions seems to be her specialty.

I also hope to read with Uli and/or Mattie soon, and I was wondering if those that have read with either of them can tell us more about their reading style. Are they slow or fast talkers; do they use tarot, or no tools.. that kinda of stuff. I want to read with both of them reallybad but it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with either of them.

Mattie was very fast overall. And she’ll just give you whatever it is she’s picking up and sometimes it will be stuff that might be off topic so you do have to kind of redirect a bit if that happens. But then again I think what she’s picking up - some say it’s like random but I kind of think it could be the message you’re meant to have but maybe it takes time for her to work it out as to what it is exactly. I always end up redirecting her and then being like wait maybe I shouldn’t have ... once I realized later it DID pertain to another aspect of my question and I stopped her and thought darn I should have let her keep going. She has used tarot one one call with me the last one - she may have on the others and I wasn’t aware. But the last one I was to tell her when to stop shuffling and pick a pile etc which the other two calls that never happened.

I don’t think Uli user tarot. She was no tools but slower and repetitive a bit if I remember correctly. I just didn’t feel myself like I liked her style as much but I can’t put my finger on why. I still liked her a lot though. She was just slower and when she was repeating things it was slightly frustrating because she’s so expensive. But I liked her still.

anything