Author Topic: When you are told something will happen soon....  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

When you are told something will happen soon....
« on: March 24, 2019, 03:16:14 AM »
I think it's funny how an advisor's opinion of soon in no way equals what soon means to me.   If you were told, 'i feel this will be taking place soon',  what time frame would that mean to you?

Just curious to see how we each translate time frames compared to what your told.

For example soon to one advisor was 3 weeks.  😱  soon to me would be with in 7 days.  Lol go figure.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: When you are told something will happen soon....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 03:26:56 AM »
I think it's funny how an advisor's opinion of soon in no way equals what soon means to me.   If you were told, 'i feel this will be taking place soon',  what time frame would that mean to you?

Just curious to see how we each translate time frames compared to what your told.

For example soon to one advisor was 3 weeks.  😱  soon to me would be with in 7 days.  Lol go figure.

I’ve always wondered what timeframe soon meant...almost like saying “maybe” or “potential”
All are subjective!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:36:12 AM »
back in December bitwine's Angel reading said, "its happening as we speak." well, its almost April and NOTHING happened so far:))

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 04:14:11 AM »
Lookout Mountain told me as soon as before the end of this year after I got dumped on Dec 20, 2018 and here I am still without contact.

However, time is relative so someone's soon might not be so soon for someone else. 3 weeks for you and I is very long because we're waiting for someone but for the reader it's really not a long time. It's like when you have to poop real bad abd you have to wait for ten minutes and it's like the longest ten minutes of your life. And you spent 10 hours with your POI and that time wasn't nearly as enough, hell it would feel like it was shorter than the ten minutes we talked about earlier.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 04:25:08 AM »
Lookout Mountain told me as soon as before the end of this year after I got dumped on Dec 20, 2018 and here I am still without contact.

However, time is relative so someone's soon might not be so soon for someone else. 3 weeks for you and I is very long because we're waiting for someone but for the reader it's really not a long time. It's like when you have to poop real bad abd you have to wait for ten minutes and it's like the longest ten minutes of your life. And you spent 10 hours with your POI and that time wasn't nearly as enough, hell it would feel like it was shorter than the ten minutes we talked about earlier.

This made me laugh out loud!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 06:42:52 AM »

Lol! She said the same to me too, end of year:))

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 07:15:04 AM »
@Sparkle As adults we're supposed to deflect our real life problems to humor.

@Wishes Yep and I still kept going back and she said he'll have to come forward during the retrograde. I'm LOLing at myself.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 09:57:50 AM »
I've had that happen many times. Another one is when they say something is "temporary". Well, my definition of temporary means within a short span of time no longer than 3 to 6 months at the longest. However, it appears that "temporary" could mean a year or more, but not for the rest of that person's life? Guess it could even mean 10 years. Who knows anymore really. I try to keep in mind, based upon things I've studied about the afterlife and spiritual realms, that everything is happening at the same time over there in the ethers. There is no past or future there, again, based upon the things I've studied. So, perhaps that is the major issue with the whole timing thing. Perhaps these readers are indeed seeing a thing occur or being told it will occur and the reader thinks or feels it will be soon..........when in reality, it won't be for months or even years. I think that's why I now prefer the "here and now" readings better. The empaths I guess. What's going on NOW. Then again, whatever is going on now could literally switch up and change overnight or within a week, then again, it may not change for months or years. I know I sound confusing and that's because I'm confused trying to figure certain things out. That's my addition to this thread lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 12:45:04 PM »
I've had that happen many times. Another one is when they say something is "temporary". Well, my definition of temporary means within a short span of time no longer than 3 to 6 months at the longest. However, it appears that "temporary" could mean a year or more, but not for the rest of that person's life? Guess it could even mean 10 years. Who knows anymore really. I try to keep in mind, based upon things I've studied about the afterlife and spiritual realms, that everything is happening at the same time over there in the ethers. There is no past or future there, again, based upon the things I've studied. So, perhaps that is the major issue with the whole timing thing. Perhaps these readers are indeed seeing a thing occur or being told it will occur and the reader thinks or feels it will be soon..........when in reality, it won't be for months or even years. I think that's why I now prefer the "here and now" readings better. The empaths I guess. What's going on NOW. Then again, whatever is going on now could literally switch up and change overnight or within a week, then again, it may not change for months or years. I know I sound confusing and that's because I'm confused trying to figure certain things out. That's my addition to this thread lol.

I agree. It's so disheartening to be give timeframes or any time concepts by advisors. They just don't know when it comes to our concept of time and space. It's certainly a gift when they get present and past correct, but what is the benefit of an advisor telling us something we already know unless "we" are going to do something based on the other person's current position? Not a lot in my opinion. I have some empaths on my list of "gifted". They are gifted because they do get the current spot on with no input from me. Unfortunately it isn't really helpful unless there are actions to come from the current, and there is no guarantee when the feelings can (and often do) change tomorrow...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
@fidget1028 - are there any empaths you recommend on Bitwine?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 05:46:13 PM »

Sorry, I've never used bitwine.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 05:49:13 PM »

I’d try Dino, Rachel Marie, Scarlet Walker and Knowingangel

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 06:57:00 PM »

I’d try Dino, Rachel Marie, Scarlet Walker and Knowingangel
[/quote]

Ok great.  The only one i haven't tried is Dino.  So I'll just wait it out a bit longer. Thanks.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 08:02:45 PM »
@Sparkle As adults we're supposed to deflect our real life problems to humor.

@Wishes Yep and I still kept going back and she said he'll have to come forward during the retrograde. I'm LOLing at myself.

I will choke the life out of the next reader who says the word retrograde:))

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 08:16:26 PM »
Lmao choke them for me too!!! 👍👍

anything