Author Topic: Who would you read with?  (Read 14399 times)

Offline happyk

Who would you read with?
« on: March 23, 2019, 04:00:58 AM »
I am not sure if this poll is allowed or not, tried finding about this in guidelines and could not. I am sure Admin will delete it if this is not right. Anyways, these are some of everyone's all time favorites here apparently, but I am trying to narrow down the list a little more and pick one lucky winner.

That's all I can think of right now. Btw no one's contact prediction has really passed for me so..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 04:06:09 AM by happyk »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Who would you read with?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 07:40:32 PM »
I would take the poll but the ones I've read with are on Bitwine and so far their predictions haven't manifested.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 04:14:53 AM »
Wow I’m surprised Kisha is the winner in this poll lol
I would’ve thought Cookie would have been much higher!

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:58:15 AM »

She could've been a winner if I had spoken to her. I have waited for 3 months now to speak with her. I am at no. 2 now. When I got a call from her the call dropped immediately and I never heard back again. I was back at no. 20 something. She is a myth a ghost for me at this point. I am on the verge of anger. She better be good. And oh btw this poll was a fail. There's not a single vote so everyone's actually a loser. None of their predictions have come to pass either. So..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 05:07:21 AM »

She could've been a winner if I had spoken to her. I have waited for 3 months now to speak with her. I am at no. 2 now. When I got a call from her the call dropped immediately and I never heard back again. I was back at no. 20 something. She is a myth a ghost for me at this point. I am on the verge of anger. She better be good. And oh btw this poll was a fail. There's not a single vote so everyone's actually a loser. None of their predictions have come to pass either. So..

I’m assuming you’re referring to Cookie?
How was the poll a fail again? There isn’t a single vote?
It looks like there are votes...with Kisha in the lead...
Sorry I’m not understanding ...do you mean not one single vote is coming from you for any of the readers because nothing came to pass?

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 05:09:55 AM »

Sorry I’m not understanding ...do you mean not one single vote is coming from you for any of the readers because nothing came to pass?

Yea, I can't see a single vote. And yes, referring to Cookie.
And I was just talking about my experience with the readers. They've been great for many I see, but for me not a single positive prediction has come to pass. smh.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 05:43:17 AM »

And I was just talking about my experience with the readers. They've been great for many I see, but for me not a single positive prediction has come to pass. smh.

Dang ....sorry to hear that! I have a friend that has the same experience so i know it can be frustrating

FYI...
In order to see the votes, click on the thread title and it will be at the very top. The votes aren’t in the comment part of the thread

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 06:02:53 AM »
I can’t vote ? I’d say Ari or Yona

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 01:20:20 PM »

Dang ....sorry to hear that! I have a friend that has the same experience so i know it can be frustrating

FYI...
In order to see the votes, click on the thread title and it will be at the very top. The votes aren’t in the comment part of the thread

I see. Thanks!!

josh34

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 10:42:50 PM »
Cant believe Kisha is leading this poll Oo

I'd put her far below every single other listed here.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »
Cant believe Kisha is leading this poll Oo

I'd put her far below every single other listed here.

Right! I was SURPRISED!!!

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 11:33:29 PM »
Kisha gives more negatives which statistically speaking makes her more likely to be accurate.

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 11:43:30 PM »
Kisha gives more negatives which statistically speaking makes her more likely to be accurate.

I agree with you.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2019, 12:03:20 AM »

Speaking for myself only, everyone isn't calling about a poi. For over a year none of my readings were about a relationship at all. Even with negatives Cookie has been more detailed for me. Even with my current relationship I only asked Kisha about him once and we have been together since December 2017.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2019, 12:41:14 AM »

Yup!

anything