Author Topic: Who would you read with?  (Read 14390 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Who would you read with?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2019, 05:39:49 AM »
I’ve never heard of miss Ann where is she located? What type of reader is she? Personally, I think the best reader for me has been EmmaJane. She’s been quite good, and although her long term prediction has been pending until September ish to January, all the other predictions that she has given me, along with intensely specific validation has been on point.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2019, 06:23:03 AM »
I’ve never heard of miss Ann where is she located? What type of reader is she? Personally, I think the best reader for me has been EmmaJane. She’s been quite good, and although her long term prediction has been pending until September ish to January, all the other predictions that she has given me, along with intensely specific validation has been on point.

She is in Bitwine, and she is Tarot reader.

pfizer

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2019, 10:05:32 AM »
i would pick ari but if she is overjoy with something i would be reserved, like take 40% off...
but overall her general direction has been accurate.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »
Aries all the way. I had only 2 reading the call one was 50/50 but the email was accurate to the details. I tried to get another email reading recently and she turned it down and she gave me reason why she can’t read for me and they reason in itself is like a mini reading already and it was spot on. I haven’t read with the other in here except just read with Yona however it’s too soon to know.

Yaz88

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »
Kisha for sure.  Her accuracy rate as far as general readings is near perfect.