Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Purple Garden

(1/1)

Johanna317:
Does anyone know if Purple Garden shows your DOB or astrological sign? Asking because I read with someone who told me my soul was "such a beautiful pisces soul" and I hadnt given her my DOB!

happyk:
It does because I read with Amazing Ruby and she said oh your birthday is on the 7th of ..., that's my brother's birthday too, and I said actually my birthday is not the 7th but the 8th, would it affect the reading, she said no it won't but your profile shows the 7th. I still have the video and conversation. So, ya it might look like they are picking up your sign but they are not, unfortunately.

wishes215:
Yes they have access to that info 

Johanna317:

--- Quote from: happyk on March 21, 2019, 03:24:54 AM ---It does because I read with Amazing Ruby and she said oh your birthday is on the 7th of ..., that's my brother's birthday too, and I said actually my birthday is not the 7th but the 8th, would it affect the reading, she said no it won't but your profile shows the 7th. I still have the video and conversation. So, ya it might look like they are picking up your sign but they are not, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!! Good to know. Im so glad i found this site lol!

happyk:

--- Quote from: Johanna317 on March 21, 2019, 06:34:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: happyk on March 21, 2019, 03:24:54 AM ---It does because I read with Amazing Ruby and she said oh your birthday is on the 7th of ..., that's my brother's birthday too, and I said actually my birthday is not the 7th but the 8th, would it affect the reading, she said no it won't but your profile shows the 7th. I still have the video and conversation. So, ya it might look like they are picking up your sign but they are not, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!! Good to know. Im so glad i found this site lol!

--- End quote ---

Happy to help! :) I'm glad that I found this forum too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version