Author Topic: Purple Garden  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Johanna317

Purple Garden
« on: March 21, 2019, 02:15:43 AM »
Does anyone know if Purple Garden shows your DOB or astrological sign? Asking because I read with someone who told me my soul was "such a beautiful pisces soul" and I hadnt given her my DOB!

Offline happyk

Re: Purple Garden
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 03:24:54 AM »
It does because I read with Amazing Ruby and she said oh your birthday is on the 7th of ..., that's my brother's birthday too, and I said actually my birthday is not the 7th but the 8th, would it affect the reading, she said no it won't but your profile shows the 7th. I still have the video and conversation. So, ya it might look like they are picking up your sign but they are not, unfortunately.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 04:50:56 AM »
Yes they have access to that info 

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 06:34:19 AM »
It does because I read with Amazing Ruby and she said oh your birthday is on the 7th of ..., that's my brother's birthday too, and I said actually my birthday is not the 7th but the 8th, would it affect the reading, she said no it won't but your profile shows the 7th. I still have the video and conversation. So, ya it might look like they are picking up your sign but they are not, unfortunately.

Thank you!! Good to know. Im so glad i found this site lol!

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »

Thank you!! Good to know. Im so glad i found this site lol!

Happy to help! :) I'm glad that I found this forum too.