Author Topic: .  (Read 2815 times)

candiednut

« on: March 20, 2019, 09:16:35 PM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:50:37 PM by candiednut »

Offline njlady

Re: Marie Satori
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 05:16:30 PM »
I remember this woman from a looooong time ago.  She set up Satori Nation. 

I got one reading from her, I would say it was anywhere from 10 to 20 years ago.  I didn't put her on my list.  TBH I don't remember exactly what it was I didn't like.  If I like someone, they stay on my list just in case even if I never use them again.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:02:07 PM »
I remember her as Medium Marie. She shut down Satori Nation and has her own site now.

I will say that her reads were intriguing and fun. She saw a detailed vision of the future concerning 2 different parties, but it panned out years later...like 6 or so. She knew what we would be wearing and what would happen.  I would personally only use her for insight, fun and not count on her predictions or anything. I think she errs on the expensive side too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:04:26 PM by bstalling »

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 11:53:02 PM »
I remember her as Medium Marie. She shut down Satori Nation and has her own site now.

I will say that her reads were intriguing and fun. She saw a detailed vision of the future concerning 2 different parties, but it panned out years later...like 6 or so. She knew what we would be wearing and what would happen.  I would personally only use her for insight, fun and not count on her predictions or anything. I think she errs on the expensive side too.

Sounds like her predictions do happen just years later? Her reviews suggest that she has gotten a lot of "dates" right...but who knows, could be cherry picked reviews.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 03:38:32 AM »

Sounds like her predictions do happen just years later? Her reviews suggest that she has gotten a lot of "dates" right...but who knows, could be cherry picked reviews.

She's not this consistent. It took a series of readings for her to get this...I don't think you can count on her to get important information for every call is what I mean. The rest of her readings were...choppy...or she misinterpreted things and added unhelpful guidance to those interpretations.  But she does have a certain gift and quality about her. She can literally see what people look like etc Its just that shes expensive and not consiste nt. She can also be a straight shooter in a way that some may interpret as being rude.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:50:27 AM by bstalling »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 04:47:14 PM »
What happened to Diana Black off that site? I found her horoscopes pretty accurate for me, and I've never had those be accurate for me before from anyone.

Offline mytruelove

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 07:28:57 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4584.msg86640.html#msg86640

I thought I was alone with this one.