Author Topic: Michele Bigness  (Read 2932 times)

candiednut

Michele Bigness
« on: November 30, 2018, 01:47:54 PM »
What happened to this "once favorite" in the summer? Any updates? SHe was SOO sure about something very specific that was supposed to happen in June, insisting that her guides are "never wrong" - nope, never happened. lol

Offline journalmuse

Re: Michele Bigness
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 02:06:32 PM »
She was wrong for me during the actual reading and when I told her so, she refused to admit it so she was a giant no for me from the start, sadly. I even ended up ending the call early.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 07:05:30 PM »
I read with her late last winter and am still satisfied with the reading.  I didn't know she became a big deal over the summer.  Missed that totally.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
My bad I think it was Jan/Feb not the summer, her predictions for me were for the summer. She got a lot of traction from his board at that time.

Did her predictions come true for you?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »
Read with a year ago NOTHING she said can write pass.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 08:52:12 PM »
My bad I think it was Jan/Feb not the summer, her predictions for me were for the summer. She got a lot of traction from his board at that time.

Did her predictions come true for you?

I don't get "prediction" type readings, but don't mind if a reader gives me a prediction.  I am more into guidance and insight.  What action should I be taking, what do I need to change, is there a less painful way to get through this lol, what aren't I seeing, what are their intentions, motivation, etc.  That's probably why a good many of the predictions I get actually happen; because they aren't forced, they flow. It's something spirit wants me to know for my own benefit, not something I am demanding to know.

She was extremely accurate about the whole situation and the people involved.  I got a lot of insight from her.  The situation I consulted her about continues to play out.  Overall, she thought I had about a 60% chance of things working out in my favor.  I think she is right.  Every time I think it's a lost cause, something happens to tip the scale back to my side.  It's all out of my hands at this point, so I just have to wait and see. 

Every day I learn, change, evolve and my destination is a little bit different.  Maybe by the time it resolves what will be best for me won't be it working out in my favor.  That's ok too.  I'm not exactly the same as I was as the day she read for me.  I won't break.  I'll adapt and keep going.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
She was completely wrong in her predictions (thank god).

She also told me her guides "are never wrong" haha

One of the worst psychics I've spoken to in terms of attitude, refusal to admit they're wrong and delusional.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 04:52:34 PM »
She was completely wrong in her predictions (thank god).

She also told me her guides "are never wrong" haha

One of the worst psychics I've spoken to in terms of attitude, refusal to admit they're wrong and delusional.

Glad I'm not the only one. She told me something that was absolutely ridiculous and I knew to be inaccurate, and when I told her that and why I felt that way with a specific example (it would be like someone saying this person has no sexual interest in you and then my answer was, uh well we just had sex yesterday) -- she said, well that does sound like you're justified in feeling that way based on what you told me but I still think I'm right and you're wrong. I mean what do you do with that.

Offline elrosia

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 04:18:58 AM »
I got an email reading from her and her prediction was wrong (to be fair, it could just be timeline was wrong as she predicted March/April) but as of now nothing to indicate that what she said will happen anytime soon. She was definitely wrong on the feeling she picked up from me.  She was also pretty vague and then said her guides wouldn’t reveal more information bc it “has to play out”. Fair enough but then she suggested I purchase a phone reading- which didn’t make sense to me since if she couldn’t reveal any more information, what should I pay for a 30 minute phone call for? Was not impressed so I didn’t bother

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back