Author Topic: What you tube readers  (Read 23609 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: What you tube readers
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 01:03:09 AM »
My new favorite is Chanel Bader. I like her energy and she doesn't focus on love readings anymore, but general energy and healing. She will mention love if it comes up though.

Offline contraband

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 05:41:13 AM »
I LOVE Chanel Bader! She seems to be spot on almost every single time
I also love Waterbaby Tarot

Offline wishes215

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 12:34:55 AM »
anyone read with cosmic tarot? her readings always seems so spot on for me but I haven't tried reading with her personally.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2019, 10:00:55 PM »
anyone read with cosmic tarot? her readings always seems so spot on for me but I haven't tried reading with her personally.

I tried to listen to her April monthly for my sign and honestly I only made it through the first 2 minutes. LOL

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 05:18:28 AM »
My new favorite is Chanel Bader. I like her energy and she doesn't focus on love readings anymore, but general energy and healing. She will mention love if it comes up though.

I have a personal reading with her tomorrow. I’m a bit excited !

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 01:57:50 PM »

Oh, please update and let me know. Her collective reads always resonate with me. It's a bit unnerving sometimes. LOL

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 07:23:00 PM »

How did it go?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2019, 05:27:12 AM »
Our reading is in an hour and a half. I’ll 100% report back. Her YouTube videos always relate to me too. That’s why I wanted to see if she’s just as good at personal lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2019, 08:19:53 AM »
I spoke to her. She was alright. She did ask for my boyfriends lastname and a pic, not sure whether she was searching him on google or Facebook or whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway she said ALOT I could resonate with, but kept changing her mind and predictions as the reading went along. She did give me a 50 min reading even though I only paid for a 30 min reading though. Also it was video chat so I could see the cards, so it may not be her fault that they were particularly confusing. She tells me that he will contact me in 3 months. I’m hoping her timing is bad (Ari is always right and said it would not be that long), but besides that she was ok. She is sooo spiritual and all about cleanses, soulmates,  healing and things I don’t necessarily believe.

Overall I prefer Ari, Sincerity, Will. But she’s a nice girl

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2019, 01:41:01 PM »
I spoke to her. She was alright. She did ask for my boyfriends lastname and a pic, not sure whether she was searching him on google or Facebook or whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway she said ALOT I could resonate with, but kept changing her mind and predictions as the reading went along. She did give me a 50 min reading even though I only paid for a 30 min reading though. Also it was video chat so I could see the cards, so it may not be her fault that they were particularly confusing. She tells me that he will contact me in 3 months. I’m hoping her timing is bad (Ari is always right and said it would not be that long), but besides that she was ok. She is sooo spiritual and all about cleanses, soulmates,  healing and things I don’t necessarily believe.

Sorry I missed your PM. I think we may be in different time zones. The last name thing is a red flag for me, but she wouldn't get much on my POI since he avoids social media, etc. But I wonder why that is needed to connect?

She is very much into cleansing and healing. I'm not into that much either, so with the youtube videos, I can ignore that part since it's free. LOL! Try not to hold onto timing. If you're out of touch for a significant amount of time, I don't think readers, good or bad, can nail down the "when".

Offline moonstar

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 09:19:58 AM »

Did Chanel Bader´s prediction come true for you? I´ve been watching her videos and feel they resonate with me, but its such a general read I can´t be sure. I am reluctant to try a private read with her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 05:51:46 AM »
I’ve been watching so many of those videos on YouTube and is it just me or everyone of them says “someone is returning his month” lol!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 11:17:07 AM »
You know what is weird about the videos is sometimes I'll crosswatch and my video won't resonate but if i watch his sign its on the money. 😱

Offline wishes215

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2019, 07:47:02 PM »
We are both the same sign so we both have someone from our past returning each month😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 11:57:16 PM »
Omg that's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣