Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Videos

What you tube readers

(1/10) > >>

Love2lovenj:
Always enjoy watching youtube readers so that i prevent going in for a reading.  Who are some of the tarot readers you enjoy watching?

marciamia:
There’s already a thread on this....

Love2lovenj:

--- Quote from: Still tired on March 19, 2019, 03:53:46 PM ---Do you know how to read tarot for yourself? It's way better than watching someone else do it.

--- End quote ---

I do but not always sure how accurate i am for myself.  On the other hand i also like to see how others interrupt the meanings of the cards.

Love2lovenj:
Its odd because i feel like i can pick more accurately for someone else then myself.  I think when i read for myself i start second guessing.   I just wish more readers would show you the cards laid out on the table so you could get a better picture of what they are seeing.

ladya:

--- Quote from: Love2lovenj on March 19, 2019, 04:44:53 PM ---Its odd because i feel like i can pick more accurately for someone else then myself.  I think when i read for myself i start second guessing.   I just wish more readers would show you the cards laid out on the table so you could get a better picture of what they are seeing.

--- End quote ---

I can't read tarot for myself. only angel cards work or asking yes or no questions. I think its normal to not be able to read for yourself. Most readers can't and Im not a reader by any stretch lol. i just pick them up once in a while. try getting angel cards. Those have been accurate for me. its very straight forward and doesnt take much interpretation. I used to watch a lot of youtube videos but i feel like i like a reader and then a few weeks later they stop resonating so if i ever want to watch one i let the video either pop up somewhere or come to me so Im not forcing the messages. Plus there's a lot of low vibe readers on youtube and their comment section is filled with drama. try to stay away from the clickbait title ones because you can usually tell the type of people the video attracts by the people in the comment section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version