Author Topic: Informative video about readings  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Informative video about readings
« on: February 17, 2019, 04:06:23 PM »
https://youtu.be/NsfFQxwgADo

Let me know what you think.

ladya

Re: Informative video about readings
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 06:37:31 PM »
i rem seeing her on keen. i think her name was like emily fox or something. I def got a reading with her yearsssss ago but i dont rem much of it lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 07:49:14 PM »
It was just like a smack with the we keep going back to readers even if they don't give predictions or they don't come to pass.  I was like yes, why do we do that to ourselves. Smh

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 10:23:12 PM »
Yes I never understood why they need your birthday.  I had one where because i didn't know my poi's exact dob actually blocked me. Smh

ladya

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:29 PM »
Yes I never understood why they need your birthday.  I had one where because i didn't know my poi's exact dob actually blocked me. Smh

I think it’s a way to gauge your age tbh. You can make a lot of generalizations about people from their age.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 10:59:40 PM »
Now that makes sense.

josh34

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 11:16:36 PM »

I think it’s a way to gauge your age tbh. You can make a lot of generalizations about people from their age.

I'm bumping this because I don't want to see the CHRISSYOMG thread on the top page. So let me contribute :P
I think another thing could simply be almost an added layer of "believably" to the reader. If they need it to "hone in", then people are likely more apt to believe, "Wow. They need this to zero in on my energy and make sure they've got the right person". That's just my two cents. I have also seen legitimate users need the birthday also, so maybe it's also a legal thing? Or maybe among real readers it actually can help them zero in on the specific person? Like a radio station:)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 12:23:53 AM »
I get that but let's say you meet someone new and you been on a couple of dates.  I don't know about anyone else but its not on my top question to find out someone's dob after a few dates.  Can't the reader pick up if this person will be in your future by connecting with you in general?  I'm not sure honestly what to expect from a reader anymore to be honest. 

Lol thanks for the bump up too.

josh34

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 12:30:09 AM »
I get that but let's say you meet someone new and you been on a couple of dates.  I don't know about anyone else but its not on my top question to find out someone's dob after a few dates.  Can't the reader pick up if this person will be in your future by connecting with you in general?  I'm not sure honestly what to expect from a reader anymore to be honest. 

I think so! I've feel as though asking for the date of birth is more of an "energy confirmation" for them, and in some cases, used as a legality thing. I know that because of certain laws in place, some readers will not read for anyone under the age of 18. I remember seeing something where a reader picked up that somebody would meet someone, a military person, described their features, things about them, etc., and proceeded to tell them how they'd meet, among other things. I can't remember, for the life of me, where I've read that though. I think every "good" reader picks up the same things, when similar questions are asked, but they see different slices of information, pertaining to the same thing. For example, I had two readers (Sandie Camara? I think?) And Yona pick up on a specific event, where it would take place, (as in, let's say for example, "a white room, with a table, two dressers, and balloons in the corner" - wasn't a real example, but it's the same level of detail, so you know they're picking up on the same thing). This thing is still coming up, and "evidence" is beginning to make me feel it's on its way within the next few months, but I digress. Yes, I believe they can pick people up by simply connecting. The birthday MIGHT help, depending upon their given abilities. For example, Let's say you're born in March. And you give that as their birthday. They'll think, "Pisces male". Ya dig? I feel that's just one way in which it is relevant.

But you are so welcome for bumping:) Hahaha!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 12:37:49 AM »

I think so! I've feel as though asking for the date of birth is more of an "energy confirmation" for them, and in some cases, used as a legality thing. I know that because of certain laws in place, some readers will not read for anyone under the age of 18. I remember seeing something where a reader picked up that somebody would meet someone, a military person, described their features, things about them, etc., and proceeded to tell them how they'd meet, among other things. I can't remember, for the life of me, where I've read that though. I think every "good" reader picks up the same things, when similar questions are asked, but they see different slices of information, pertaining to the same thing. For example, I had two readers (Sandie Camara? I think?) And Yona pick up on a specific event, where it would take place, (as in, let's say for example, "a white room, with a table, two dressers, and balloons in the corner" - wasn't a real example, but it's the same level of detail, so you know they're picking up on the same thing). This thing is still coming up, and "evidence" is beginning to make me feel it's on its way within the next few months, but I digress. Yes, I believe they can pick people up by simply connecting. The birthday MIGHT help, depending upon their given abilities. For example, Let's say you're born in March. And you give that as their birthday. They'll think, "Pisces male". Ya dig? I feel that's just one way in which it is relevant.

Ya I think its more of a way for them to anchor in their energy - Because I know Effie says she doesn't want the year just the day and month, she said if she's doing natal charts she'd need the year but I know Tara and Effie just want Day and Month.  Tara always ask for birth dates too.  I think its used for when they're looking at the cards - how to decipher things.  I feel like with them if you didn't have the DOB it wouldn't be a huge deal anyway, just useful if you do.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 12:54:21 AM »
Yes that what i thought.  Signs to pick up in cards.  I agree if they are legit and pick things up and you read with say 2 of them putting the info together helps give a more detailed picture.

josh34

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 01:01:52 AM »

Ya I think its more of a way for them to anchor in their energy - Because I know Effie says she doesn't want the year just the day and month, she said if she's doing natal charts she'd need the year but I know Tara and Effie just want Day and Month.  Tara always ask for birth dates too.  I think its used for when they're looking at the cards - how to decipher things.  I feel like with them if you didn't have the DOB it wouldn't be a huge deal anyway, just useful if you do.

I agree with this. I was looking through the Mattie thread a day or two ago, and noticed somebody mentioned that when asking for the day of birth, they'd given her the year, instead, and Mattie basically still rolled with the information, regardless, without asking again. So I feel it's definitely a way to hone in. They're probably already connecting with you, and are just using that as an extra layer, in case they somehow need to hone more, further in the conversation.

anything