Author Topic: Cheyanne  (Read 2156 times)

Offline hope36

Cheyanne
« on: March 18, 2019, 09:15:09 PM »
I saw a few threads where she is mentioned, but not a topic on her.
Her readings to reviews ratio is VERY high on CP compared to other readers, so curious to know!

I read with her today, not sure if she connected or not, there were no validations, (I gave her some info), and her predictions seemed too good to be true (for me!). I asked a specific question about poi. Her contact prediction for me is June/July which does line up with few other readers, but while most of other readers said the outcome of connection between poi and myself is unknown/undetermined, she seemed very sure of a positive outcome between poi and me.

Is she a fairytale reader?

Anyone read with her and any updates?

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Cheyanne
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 05:14:20 AM »
I read with her a couple of times and really felt like she understood the situation. She admitted when she didn't get an answer to something or didn't know what something means but told me what she heard. They made sense to me once she said it so I took it as validation. She lines up with Drusilla timeline-wise. I initially read with her because they have similar fan base and Drusilla connects with me. I'll let you know about predictions.

Offline hope36

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 03:02:09 PM »
I read with her a couple of times and really felt like she understood the situation. She admitted when she didn't get an answer to something or didn't know what something means but told me what she heard. They made sense to me once she said it so I took it as validation. She lines up with Drusilla timeline-wise. I initially read with her because they have similar fan base and Drusilla connects with me. I'll let you know about predictions.
Thank you for sharing @HH
whats your timeframe for her predictions, if you don't mind sharing?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 07:14:49 PM »
She said a message I sent to my POI would get a response and initiate consistent contact within a month. Same sort of time frame Drusilla gave me and they said the same thing as far as his reaction to hearing from me after all these months and that his unstable situation was the cause of the delay.

anything