Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 32574 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

Supernatural Intervention
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:50:54 PM »
I spoke with her last Friday and she said I would hear from POI either that night or the next day. I had gotten contract from a few advisors but she was the most accurate. The guy ended up texting me that Saturday and that was six days after no contact. I enjoyed her reading and how she looked at all 74 cards and she seemed to really tune into the situation. She’s also the only one to really nail a contact date.

Curious to hear thoughts on anyone else that read with her.

Offline happyk

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 06:53:22 PM »
All 74 cards? Idk who this reader is but if it's a tarot deck there are 78 cards and who would read 74 cards for a reading? Very curious.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 06:53:57 PM »
Apologies you’re right. It was 78 cards that she read.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »
Gotcha. But it doesn't make sense that she'd read all 78 cards for one person. It's like take a deck of playing cards and playing alone and winning.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 07:08:18 PM »
Gotcha. But it doesn't make sense that she'd read all 78 cards for one person. It's like take a deck of playing cards and playing alone and winning.

lenormand decks i believe you use all the cards. the cards go into different places so they all signify a different section of your reading. i've never used them personally so im not exactly sure how it works but if you look up like grand tableau that's what i mean.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 07:22:54 PM »
Yes there's a Lenormand spread called the Grand Tableau where you use all the cards in the deck. There are only ~36 cards in Lenormand, though.

I'm not familiar with a tarot spread that uses all the cards, but someone could have created one. There are a million spreads out there and I'm not very familiar with tarot.

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 07:26:03 PM »
Yea like Journalmuse said Lenormand only has 36 cards. I haven't used them either. But may be it's something else.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 08:35:13 PM »
Yes there's a Lenormand spread called the Grand Tableau where you use all the cards in the deck. There are only ~36 cards in Lenormand, though.

I'm not familiar with a tarot spread that uses all the cards, but someone could have created one. There are a million spreads out there and I'm not very familiar with tarot.

I had a reading once -- in person, years ago -- where the reader used a whole deck. It wasn't a spread, though. She just held the cards in one hand and started pulling them out one or two at time and gave kind of a stream of consciousness reading that was actually quite good. I think she was just using the cards as cues to guide her own intuition, and not reading them as absolutes.

I have found that the tarot readers who use cards this way -- to trigger their intuition -- are better. I used to go to another tarot reader about once a year with a friend... just for fun. If we got the same card that reader would never ascribe exactly the same meaning to the card for us. She would say something specific to our situations. That fascinated me, but she was also quite talented.

Anyway, perhaps if SI is using all the cards she's not doing a spread per se.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 08:42:05 PM »
i have never known of a tarot spread that used all 78 cards. I've been reading for a long time. The most common are 3-5 spreads, celtic cross or the reader may have their own spread. For Lenormand, although you can do a grande tableau, most readers use a 3 or 5 card spread.   

Her bio she says she lays out all 78 cards,   I remember getting an in person reading many years ago and the guy used a lot of cards, but not the full deck. And that was a fixed rate and he took a while to read those cards.

I'm really curious about the reading and how long it took her. I understand if you don't want to share details, but did you find it incredibly detailed? what was it like? I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around this knowing how tarot works and how much space alone she'd need to read those cards, let alone time.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 08:43:51 PM »

I had a reading once -- in person, years ago -- where the reader used a whole deck. It wasn't a spread, though. She just held the cards in one hand and started pulling them out one or two at time and gave kind of a stream of consciousness reading that was actually quite good. I think she was just using the cards as cues to guide her own intuition, and not reading them as absolutes.

I have found that the tarot readers who use cards this way -- to trigger their intuition -- are better. I used to go to another tarot reader about once a year with a friend... just for fun. If we got the same card that reader would never ascribe exactly the same meaning to the card for us. She would say something specific to our situations. That fascinated me, but she was also quite talented.

Now this makes more sense, this i can see.  I had this 78 card spread envisioned in my head lol  i do this at times but on a smaller scale.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »

Now this makes more sense, this i can see.  I had this 78 card spread envisioned in my head lol  i do this at times but on a smaller scale.

In fact that reading, now that I think back on it, was about 45 minutes long but she used several decks, not just one but 3 or 4. I remember because I was a bit stressed trying to keep up with her and wanted to ask about some of the specific cards but she just kept talking and throwing down cards rapid-fire.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 09:12:22 PM »

In fact that reading, now that I think back on it, was about 45 minutes long but she used several decks, not just one but 3 or 4. I remember because I was a bit stressed trying to keep up with her and wanted to ask about some of the specific cards but she just kept talking and throwing down cards rapid-fire.

oh my that is over kill. I don't know if i could handle a reading like that to be honest. 3 -4 decks?  I guess at the end of the day all that matters is if you liked it and if it worked for you. but not getting to be able to ask questions is very frustrating. i hate that personally.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 09:30:41 PM »
i have never known of a tarot spread that used all 78 cards. I've been reading for a long time. The most common are 3-5 spreads, celtic cross or the reader may have their own spread. For Lenormand, although you can do a grande tableau, most readers use a 3 or 5 card spread.   

Her bio she says she lays out all 78 cards,   I remember getting an in person reading many years ago and the guy used a lot of cards, but not the full deck. And that was a fixed rate and he took a while to read those cards.

I'm really curious about the reading and how long it took her. I understand if you don't want to share details, but did you find it incredibly detailed? what was it like? I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around this knowing how tarot works and how much space alone she'd need to read those cards, let alone time.

i was wondering the same thing. imagine how long it takes to lay them all out lol and then proceed to read them.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 12:41:39 AM »
She’s super fast so make sure you can record her or take good notes I use my iPad and type up what she’s says.. she’ll give you specific details like what color their hair is and such but some thing she mentions initially may need clarification but she’ll let you ask questions and she’ll further explain.. I’ve found her to be really accurate in fact she was the only reader who saw us breaking up and saw when he would be back in the picture .. she certainly has a gift.. she can also read someone else’s cards with only their first name

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 12:10:54 AM »
I just read with her the reading was really brief as much as sometimes I appreciate it I need a bit more to go on. She said he is coming around in 5 days which seems very unrealistic so we shall see.

anything