Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 32571 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2020, 08:25:29 PM »
Ive had a couple of readings with her. I feel that shes good describing current situation and not with predictions. I haven't talked to my ex in 3 months. The last general reading I had with her, she mentioned my ex and she said that he was talking to a woman from his past and that woman has a child from a previous relationship. When she told me that,  I didnt believe her because my ex did date a woman 4 years older than him who had a child from a previous marriage. When he tried to end things, she didnt take it well and she started calling him non stop to the point that he ended  up changing his phone number.  Well it turns out that what the reader said was true because I checked his facebook the other day and that lady comes up as his recently added friend. So I feel that shes good at present but not good at predictions.

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2020, 02:40:26 PM »
I got a couple of smaller hits. Seems like these are coming in a little bit earlier than expected (like a week)

She said I would be worried about my mom a great deal, probably crying. She also said she saw me thinking about family who's not living with me a lot. Like i'd be in contact with them, especially someone who lives somewhere else/is out of town.

1) my mom is very sick and not getting better. My dad and I think it is Covid 19, but she is getting tested today. I am worried because everyone else's status improved but here's. She's getting kind of pale/blue.

2) My brother's girlfriend just gave birth. They don't live with me and that has been a big deal. As far as a family member who is farther away/out of town. I have family in another state and an Uncle from said state just contacted me to check in on me. I didn't ask or contact him previously, he's just checking on everyone. We had a pretty long conversation.

Offline Phoenixwolf

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2020, 10:25:03 PM »
Ok so about two weeks back, she She went from two people making contact with me or approaching me to three people. Another tarot reading I did saw up to 6 people. Oh God why lol?

That being said, two contacts have made themselves known. One of them won't leave me alone. That's annoying lol.

Still waiting on the one I'd like to bother me. She said she saw him. She also saw another ex try to come in, but I'd push him away. That guy is already starting to appear. She said all of this will seen by like, mid may. Her present and future timing isn't off for me so far.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2020, 10:23:21 PM »
I read with her and for the most part I liked her. She zoned right in and validated a lot of things. Everything she said was also in line with my faves. Funny how that happens lol ... only time will tell.

Offline JJC

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2020, 04:39:00 PM »
I am having huge regrets after reading with her today, not because she said negative stuffs in the reading, she was basically reading my ex from many many years ago while I was asking about a different person, maybe there is something common in those two, but she talked about woman and children depending on the man that's definitely not the one I was asking about.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2020, 04:42:15 AM »
She keeps giving me free mins so I always read with her. She picked up me talking to an old lady randomly in the next three weeks, it happened today. Nothing big, but the first hit for me from a psychic lol

Offline helloworld

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2020, 03:57:36 AM »
The last time I spoke to her she picked on the recent past and current accurately. She told me I would hear and see an ex in exactly 4 weeks. Sure enough it's 4 weeks and this ex I hadn't heard from in 2 months reaches out of nowhere and wants to meet.

I didn't ask her when I would meet this ex. My call was not about this ex. She started talked about him randomly. I was even annoyed wondering why is she bringing him up when I had called to ask about something else. Oh well... now I know why.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2020, 04:34:18 AM »
She speaks insanely fast. She is accurate with picking up some details but can be repetitive/very vague. She is very generous with her free minutes.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2021, 06:20:16 PM »
Most annoying reader on keen. Will take up so much of your time talking about anything but the answer to your question.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2021, 09:30:40 PM »
Most annoying reader on keen. Will take up so much of your time talking about anything but the answer to your question.
I dont think shes good with specific questions. She only knows how to do general readings. Shes also not good with predictions only current lol. I read with her a couple of times cause she kept sending me free minutes. None of her predictions manifested.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2021, 02:17:14 AM »
I dont think shes good with specific questions. She only knows how to do general readings. Shes also not good with predictions only current lol. I read with her a couple of times cause she kept sending me free minutes. None of her predictions manifested.

I noticed that. I’ll ask about someone’s feelings and she’ll start talking to me about their business ventures and everything else in their life BUT their thoughts/feelings. It’s been like this everytime I tried her (I keep giving her chances cause she sends free minutes). I noticed she sucks when it comes to love/relationships.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2021, 02:28:42 AM »

I noticed that. I’ll ask about someone’s feelings and she’ll start talking to me about their business ventures and everything else in their life BUT their thoughts/feelings. It’s been like this everytime I tried her (I keep giving her chances cause she sends free minutes). I noticed she sucks when it comes to love/relationships.

Yes, she definitely sucks reading love/relationships. Since last year, she had predicted 5 different new guys coming into my life lol and my ex coming back. Nothing has manifested.

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2022, 06:43:42 AM »
I think she’s pretty awesome with predictions. Not sure if she can nail personalities but I’ve read with her 3 times and each time half the reading happened within that week and the other half (the most important question for me) always comes up in the reading and appears closer and closer in the timeline. I switched from direct questions to general and each time I see her predictions play out. And she’s fast.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2022, 02:59:14 PM »
I read with her 4 years ago and she was very wrong. She said I'd have contact  over the weekend and not to worry because we were soul family and they would always be in my life.  I never heard from that person again.  She also told me that someone was stealing my intellectual property because we "share a brain"  seriously.  Immediately No!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2022, 09:20:57 AM »
Her readings were always 99% gibberish

anything