Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 33140 times)

Offline Caroline10

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2019, 01:05:00 AM »
It sounds like it! I was impressed with the third party that she knew about right away. But I also think that tarot is good for what's happening now. So many factors can influence the future and it could change a year from now.
Is it my imagination, or did I read somewhere that she did spells? That's definitely not something I would try, but I'm curious about her and her methods

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2019, 06:49:20 PM »
It sounds like it! I was impressed with the third party that she knew about right away. But I also think that tarot is good for what's happening now. So many factors can influence the future and it could change a year from now.
Is it my imagination, or did I read somewhere that she did spells? That's definitely not something I would try, but I'm curious about her and her methods
I agree tarot is good for the now. It’s crazy how tarot readers can pick up the now so well but the future is ehhh and blehhh . However when I speak with a medium the answers are more clearer as well as the predictions .

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »
Great point. Mediums get the 3D view of everything! :) tarot is amazing for current feelings and events. It's no wonder outcome predictions are so difficult with tarot readings. Things are always changing, and our actions influence future outcomes.
i think the best readers will suggest what actions you can take to get the outcome you're hoping for.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2019, 07:21:28 PM »
OMG  that’s is so true. Every time I get predictions with a tarot reader it changes or the predictions are pushed out or just never happens lol. But the now is so spot on. That’s why I prefer mediums over tarot readers for predictions plus you don’t have to wait 3+ for them to shuffle and do all that stuff.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2019, 04:14:48 AM »

Hey everyone!
I read with her tonight for the first time based on some of the feedback she had gotten and WOW.. she picked up practically everything that is going on with my POI to the detailed specifics. I hadnt provided her with any information apart from our names and she knew our relationship status down to his physical appearance. She then did a general read on me and again she picked up on my thoughts, my career and she knew I had recently been scouting for an investment property and also about my recent financial increases.

I do agree that she speaks a mile a minute. I couldnt keep up with the writing and she sometimes doesnt make complete sense.  I had to decipher her sentences and ask for clarification which took a while, but she then sent me 6 free minutes to use.

It will be interesting to see how her predictions pan out, but she is one of the most impressive readers that I've read with, that has connected with me :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2019, 12:00:27 AM »
Am I the only one who couldn’t catch anything she said ?

I’m sitting here scratching my head

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2019, 10:24:03 PM »
I thought she was good, but I have mild hearing loss and she spoke very quickly so I didn't catch as much as I would have liked

WinterElf

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2019, 05:42:04 AM »
i keep going back and forth about calling her.  she is right about stuff but the reading can change regarding a 3rd party etc.... some stuff come to pass and others do not.  do you really want to hear news like that if you are not in a good state?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2019, 02:02:55 PM »
I agree. It can be hard to hear difficult things about a poi, and either it's true...or it's the opposite. It's been a little while since I've read with anyone, but now I just stick to a few

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2019, 06:55:54 AM »
Want to get a reading with her and I got the impression she was on keen but I’ve searched and she doesn’t come up so just wondering if she’s on another platform or changed her name?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2019, 01:49:12 PM »
Want to get a reading with her and I got the impression she was on keen but I’ve searched and she doesn’t come up so just wondering if she’s on another platform or changed her name?
Yes she is still on Keen. Search on google with the words (Supernatural Intervention Keen) and she will show up.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2019, 12:17:59 AM »
When I initially read with her I was amazed at how accurate she was.  She had literally picked up such specific information about my life and my POI. But since then her predictions have not manifested and she has contradicted herself during each conversation - changing both her initial outcome and timing.
She seems to work for many people but I don’t think she works for me or that i would call her back..

Offline SarahM

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2019, 12:01:38 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2020, 06:26:23 AM »
She sends so many free minutes so I’ve periodically used them for the hell of it and im actually starting to realize that she has a gift. She picked up on so things I didn’t know about until later and she predicted something that happened although it was out of the context that I thought and I’m pretty sure she thought.  She may mix people up as well which I think happens to alot of readers