Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 32567 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »
Lol why ? She’s been so right before in the past even with predictions. But my thing is she gives my account free minutes almost every other week lol. Also, she doesn’t give too much information just the now .

If she’s right then go for it, it’s just when someone says “ I want to take the bait” it sounds like you don’t really need a reading and you’re doing it just because you have free minutes .

Just being a friendly Canadian trying to save you money if you really don’t need to 😂

But if she’s been right for you , then go for it :)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2019, 10:57:52 PM »
Ikr I really don’t need a reading from her I’ve had enough already (2) lol ! I’m trying to stop and occupy my time really lol

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2019, 01:15:37 AM »
Last year when I first started reading with her she was correct with the final outcome but she also said I wouldn’t want the person which wasn’t true but her readings are mostly for the now . And yes she is very contradicting as well so she’s not that reliable ! I have my go-tos that don’t need tools at all who are spot on . I really just go to her when I have free minutes lol

Offline flora0250

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2019, 02:38:09 PM »
Decided to give this reader a try and was REALLY impressed - and do not at all feel like I need to read with her again any time soon for any reason and she really gave me such a satisfying reading I don’t feel like I have the need to read with anyone about my situation further.

I did not give her one detail not one just wanted a general read about my love life in the next few months. She picked up that I had been going through recent hurt, she picked up a TON of details about my recent feelings and that I will hear from the man I’ve been thinking about and who I was with recently (and my POI is the only one that falls into that category). She also said I was going to keep my options open and I would meet two new men in my life both who were really good guys and that I would get a proposition of marriage. She didn’t give me timing on any of this and the new guys I really didn’t ask about because I just didn’t have interest in finding out about something I don’t know about yet! And at the time thought maybe she’s telling me a fairy tale.

But then she really did pick up on my POI and when I asked her to read then about him specifically she said our connection as “always open” she said you two have left it as an open door. So you will always be able to connect. And he thinks about you all the time and I’m not seeing anyone else which means he may just be with her because he’s sorting things out and doesn’t want to be alone.

No one else picked up on us really leaving things so open ended.

She said that I was to move forward because by moving forward and dating other people it would help bring everything full circle. She didn’t give me any line about starting something with someone I already knew or that my heart wasn’t open yadda yadda. These were new men she saw so I am hoping her predictions pan out! But was very impressed with how much info she gave quickly and that it really seemed to me to be very accurate.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2019, 04:00:50 PM »
Link? There are a few similar names on there.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »
https://www.keen.com/ps%C3%ADquicos/supernatural-intervention/8539327?category=867&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

She had a pretty strong accent and spoke quickly- I was not in the best place to hear her and she’s got a quiet voice  - a little hard to hear but really liked her. Who know maybe she was telling me a fairy tale but she seemed accurate. Let me know if you read with her.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2019, 06:32:00 PM »
She has def. become my go to, granted I completely understand she’s the type of reader who doesn’t work for everybody, but I will share my experiences with her, in hope that it helps others. I found that the first few times that I had called her she was super confusing and talked rapidly! I typically use my ipad and put the reader on speaker, so that I can type up what they say verbatim. Some of the stuff she says, I’ve found through my experiences with her, can easily be confused. Example: one time she told me “a new guy enters your romantic life on sunday, youll spend a lot of time together, he is a black haired male”. I was like what?! I literally have a boyfriend, who is also a black haired male, well when I asked her she said no, when I say romantic, I mean he simply thinks that you’re cute and likes you. Well, low and behold, when I went to the store later that evening, I ran into one of the managers in a different department, who I know has a crush on me. We chatted at the grocery store for about half hour. I literally laughed to myself thinking, damn it she’s right again lol. My guy and I had a break up around xmas time, and I was getting readings from her roughly once a month at this point. Starting in October, she kept mentioning that she saw a breakup, an emotional suffering, but not to worry bc the guy returns to the picture in February. At the time, we had a trip planned for my birthday, another trip planned for the following month, and a bunch of others misc. plans for December, I thought okay, she’s def. off this time. Well, he literally broke up with me end of December and we reconciled (after a little back n forth through all of Jan) in Feb. I have found, in my experience with her, if you ask questions for clarification (or, if you’re calling for info about a significant other, which most of us are) just to ask for their reading when she finishes yours. You can then ask questions or for clarification, but I will caution you. I’m not 100% sure why, but she gets absolutely infuriated when you say “you’re confusing” to her. She’ll literally lose her shit on you lol. If you dont understand an explanation or the way she words things (her first language is Spanish, she’s from Mexico and I think a lot of the confusion stemming from her readings, at least the ones that I have encountered, have been through the way she conveys things, like translation). I’ve been really lucky to connect so deeply, and accurately with her (this has literally been over the course of six months, its just completely mental haha)

Back in May, I called her at the beginning of May and she mentioned to me “this is now the time for you to focus on the family. I see you traveling and spending time with family members, its very important, and it will take priority over work and other things. I currently live 1200 miles away from my family, and like most people, I’m embarrassingly living paycheck to paycheck, so the thought of dropping work and randomly traveling with family or even spending time with family at all, given how far away I am from them, seemed really random/weird. Well, I get a phone call the second week of may that my grandmother had unexpectedly passed. I literally had to drop everything, negotiate time off, etc. to try to fly home and be with my family. Even the minor things, recently she predicted a work trip for me (my line of profession doesn’t typically involve travel, but I landed into a unique position, unexpectedly) and she said that during that timeframe (her wording is typically “on the fifth week, etc) she said that my bf will get depressed and feel ignored by me. I literally never ignore him, regardless of what im’ doing, im that girl who texts back .2 seconds later lol. Well, during this work trip, which lasted an entire week, I was averaging 16-20 hour days and I would basically get back to the hotel and plop into bed, before waking up and doing it all over again. When I returned and I looked back at my reading with her, I was like holy shit, she’s right again lol.

I know this message was overly long, but I hope it helps somebody else out. She can be confusing, especially the way she phrases things, but I’ve found that the more questions you ask the better she explains the big picture, as opposed to just the cards.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »
I think there's another thread about her.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1523.0

Offline helloworld

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2019, 06:33:26 PM »
I had a reading with her. She talks at 100mph! I wonder if she even catches a breath during her readings. I gave her my name and she went off and gave me a LOT of information. She didn't need any prompting or even a question. She immediately got information on my specific state of mind, POI (at this point I hadn't told her about him or given her his name) and my career. She gave me time ranges for personal and career related stuff. She did contradict herself at one point but I let that slide after reading the reviews here so as to NOT tell her that. Overall, her specifics were on point and she didn't sugarcoat.

Have any of her predictions happened lately?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2019, 12:23:34 AM »
So usually what time she is on!?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2019, 04:17:25 AM »
I am not sure if she has a set schedule. I have seen her on at various times in the day. I spoke to her around 4pm PST.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2019, 11:14:01 AM »
I am not sure if she has a set schedule. I have seen her on at various times in the day. I spoke to her around 4pm PST.

Thanks
End up her call at 3:30 am est!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2019, 11:36:55 AM »
Finally spoke with her,
She spoke way too fast and with accent, unable  to hear her 100%
Also she kept questioning my questions again and again
Which I asked the same questions to the other readers with no issues.
Her answers somehow contradict herself and now I am confused.
Maybe just not connected with me
 :-[

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2019, 08:49:21 PM »
I spoke with her years ago. At lest 5 times ( she gives free mins) each time was different. I remember speaking with her & calling right back with no one in line & she said she did not know who i was lol we had just spoke 10 sec previous. If you want a reading for fun cool, but i wouldn't recommend.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2019, 11:20:45 PM »
I read with her recently and not sure what to think. She had some details, good picking up the 3rd party, but mentioned he loves his job (he's not working)
He'a miserable and sad but staying in his relationship for good.
He wants to be with me, but afraid to get caught and fears God.
He won't reach out, but if he does it will be in 2 months.
I don't know...she was nice, I couldn't hear her very well because of my phone...I'd be curious to find out her thoughts in a few months