Author Topic: Supernatural Intervention  (Read 32592 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

Re: Supernatural Intervention
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 08:22:53 PM »
I would recommend not reading with her often. I know it doesn’t makes sense what she’s saying but I’ve been surprised by what she’s able to pick up. She can’t perform magic and make someone do certain things. All she can do is tell you what the cards say. The reason I continue to go back to her is because I was surprised how accurate she was when she said my POI would contact me. Also I would recommend speaking to her for a least 10 minutes if you can afford it. It’s never good to rush someone especially if they’re reading tarot. You want to make sure the connection was made. Wait it out and see if her contact prediction happens or not.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 09:29:25 PM »
I would recommend not reading with her often. I know it doesn’t makes sense what she’s saying but I’ve been surprised by what she’s able to pick up. She can’t perform magic and make someone do certain things. All she can do is tell you what the cards say. The reason I continue to go back to her is because I was surprised how accurate she was when she said my POI would contact me. Also I would recommend speaking to her for a least 10 minutes if you can afford it. It’s never good to rush someone especially if they’re reading tarot. You want to make sure the connection was made. Wait it out and see if her contact prediction happens or not.

Oh I wanted to give her more time no issues but she had nothing else to divulge I kept asking questions and she kept repeating herself with the same answers over and over again. SO I thanked her and hung up

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 09:46:31 PM »
I've had in person readings where they used the entire deck.  Very detailed reading for sure.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 07:15:36 PM »
Tried her on a whim last week- seemed pretty accurate, she said my POI is hesitant and sensitive, that I should be kind and reach out to him sweetly (we are in contact). She said the reason for this is an ex and asked if he is going through a divorce (he isn't)... that this person from his past treated him badly and has caused him to put his walls up. She said if I am patient with him and loving/attentive all will work out.

She gave 5 free minutes and I figured, why the heck not, and called today.
I had no real question, unlike last time, and let her read my cards.

This time she said the person I care about is attached to someone else and that I should not put any energy into him... that, the less I do the more he will come to me. She predicted the same outcome of a long-term relationship.

Honestly, I felt a bit confused how she went from there being no one else in his life currently to her feeling like he is now in a commitment with someone else. Its also odd to me how the advice was completely different...

Although we only had 5 minutes the second time and perhaps there could have been more clarity as the reading continued, it just seemed like a strange contradiction.

Oh, well! I guess we will see what happens. :)

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »
Sounds similar to what she said to me. She told me to reach out because he was afraid of losing me despite all other advisors telling me to let him reach out. The more I read with her the more things began to change and didn’t make sense. I stopped calling after a bad call with her when she said she would block me because I kept asking her to repeat herself (I was asking for clarity because I didn’t understand what she was saying). She honestly only ever got one contact prediction right but another time she predicted contact it was wrong. I was fine with her until our last phone call where she made me feel bad for having anxiety over the situation with my POI.

Also she told me I was going to be the only woman in his life. Then a week later there was someone else. I take what she says with a grain of salt.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 07:38:05 PM »
Sounds similar to what she said to me. She told me to reach out because he was afraid of losing me despite all other advisors telling me to let him reach out. The more I read with her the more things began to change and didn’t make sense. I stopped calling after a bad call with her when she said she would block me because I kept asking her to repeat herself (I was asking for clarity because I didn’t understand what she was saying). She honestly only ever got one contact prediction right but another time she predicted contact it was wrong. I was fine with her until our last phone call where she made me feel bad for having anxiety over the situation with my POI.

Also she told me I was going to be the only woman in his life. Then a week later there was someone else. I take what she says with a grain of salt.

Yeah, this is probably the only time I will reach out. She seemed to get some details correct, and the outcome was the same, but to go from one extreme to another in the span of a week is a bit strange to me. I usually don't do readings close together but I had no more questions and free minutes that were going to eventually expire so I did a general reading.

Not trying to invalidate whatever gift she has, but her contradictions really threw things off for me.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2019, 07:46:41 PM »
I agree. I don’t want to speak ill of her but that last call with her and how she responded to me at a vulnerable state really hurt. Mostly because I was holding onto to everything she said.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 01:07:20 AM »
Is she gone off Keen or did she do a name change? I believe I read with her but it must have been a meaningless reading since I didn't write anything down. Does anyone know what's up?

I at least make some notes about Keen readers, just so I don't accidentally read with them again.

WinterElf

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:54 PM »
She was right last month.  A number of her predictions  came to pass. 

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 06:37:08 PM »
Naturally, everybody connects differently with advisers but one thing i really like the most abou her is you dont have to ask anything you just tell her your name (or whoever you want her ot read on) and she just starts going off about it. Usually she'll say weird little things that dont seem to make any sense but if you ask for clarity or ask for a reading on that particular person sh'ell connect the dots. I talk t her like every other week or so and she will often confuse you with outlooks, but they're usually different perspectives. Like for example, about 3 weeks ago she was going off on my reading and she said that my bf and i would get really close, then a week later (which happened on the date) that we would feel like we're collapsing and not close to each other.. then by the end of that week/the following week we'll be discussing our future plans of moving in together.. well the collapsing thing happened.. on the dot.. and it was regarding living together.. a drunk conversation (that he initiated) that went completely off the rails.. so i dont know if she'll end up correct again, but she certainly has some value, especially for how little she charges per min.

WinterElf

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2019, 06:17:27 PM »
i dont think it is good to read with her often. She gave me some free minutes.  Things were the same as before but she said there was a woman in his life when last two weeks ago she said that it wasn't and he was not looking. Apparently meaning he is still thinking about his ex and how she is with someone else.  She also warned me about pregnancy.  She was right in the past so I will trust her reading but going too often is not good. 

WinterElf

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2019, 08:17:46 PM »
 I took the bait again and used the free mns she gave me.  Just when i was weaning myself off readings but it was too much to resist. 
BTW for my last post... she was not right about another woman in his life.  So she sent me a ton of mns and around mid june she said we we would fight a lot which we did.  She is good at emotions I guess in the moment but as for someone being in another person's life... i would not ask her about it too much because last month she said he is not going anywhere after she said there was a woman around him AND THEN she said no one is  around.  I am like jesus... i need to stop going to her often because she will have you going crazy about the existence of a 3rd party or not.  It doesnt matter either... if that person really loves you, you should not worry about a 3rd party.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2019, 10:35:45 PM »
I want to take the bait and use her free minutes as well

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »
I want to take the bait and use her free minutes as well

Don’t do it

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2019, 10:39:45 PM »
Lol why ? She’s been so right before in the past even with predictions. But my thing is she gives my account free minutes almost every other week lol. Also, she doesn’t give too much information just the now .

anything