Author Topic: Stephanie’s Guided Tarot  (Read 9513 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Stephanie’s Guided Tarot
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 07:56:02 PM »
Well this sucks. I felt she connected to my situation, didn’t tell me anything about him stalking me. Did state he is extremely sexually attracted to me and other things. Her contact she gave me 8-10 days said I won’t hear anything this week

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 08:39:53 PM »
well I would say check on the contact. If he contacts you at that time then she is connected to you, if not see how far off it is and decide from there. Some will say oh ya contact in 2 weeks and if i didn't hear I would just write them off then. Different psychics connect with different people just in the real world you wont always connect with everyone

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 01:28:20 AM »
I tried to find it. It said I don’t have access to it

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 02:58:58 AM »
I tried chatting with her the other day and she hung up on me within the first minute and then logged off. LOL! and she sounded half asleep, I mean if you aren't available, just log off at least.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2019, 11:30:44 PM »
It's so hard to hear when a reader isn't getting predictions/outcomes. If this helps you feel better at all-this is my experience-
I don't know about her predictions yet, but I will say that the way she describes poi's current feelings seemed pretty accurate (feels very comfortable with me, wants to preserve a friendship) all things he has mentioned.
She said poi and his lady are doing OK right now, working through problems, but there are trust issues and arguments and one wants more than another. She said he is not faithful which is true. I'm not going to hold my breath that poi and his gf split within a couple weeks necessarily as predicted...but felt there was merit to what she said.

She obviously doesn't work for some...at the same time, maybe there are some things you can take from it. Listen to your gut on this one. If it feels like hogwash, it probably is. But if it feels accurate, there might be some things you can take from the reading that are valuable

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 05:18:14 AM »
Yeah, I just feel she picked up on issues right off the bat and didn’t give me any lines following he loves you and is scared from his past blah blah. But anyways if predictions pass I will update. I’m
Gonna be trying hard to stop doing readings for a while and just live. I went on a crazy binge this last week and regretting it due to financial situations now  :'( too much money being spent unnecessarily

WinterElf

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 07:02:25 PM »
she was good for me. when people said i would never hear from my POI and how he would never unblock me, she said i would be unblocked by him and make up and got specifics right etc everything ....i heard from him in the time frame she said also. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2019, 06:04:48 AM »
i read with her a year ago.  I believe she got current spot on. She picked up things that were accurate to my situation. Even though i don't hold psychics too hard to contact predictions and timing , i understand there is room for error. she was right about how the situation would play out , but took much longer than she said it would.  Its weird i have very mixed feelings. i liked her, i liked talking to her. As far as accuracy goes it's like yes and no. I know is sounds odd, i just don't know how to describe it. usually i'm good at figuring it out with readers.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 10:13:06 PM »
This woman is a thief. Scheduled a reading with her through her website where there are 0 instructions. Assumed it was like Kisha and every other psychic website and that I would receive a call from her at the time scheduled but turns out you’re supposed to call her. Because of this misunderstanding, She refused to refund me my money and refused to reschedule my reading and ignored all my messages. THIEF!!!!!

Can u dispute it with your card ?thats really messed up ... I hate the way some of these psychics operate business but quick to blame clients for being unprofessional 🤦🏽‍♀️ smh

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2022, 09:30:49 AM »
Looking for advice - Stephanie told me how I should reach out to my person but literally every other reader said not too. What’s been your experience with her ? Right or wrong ? Thank you.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2022, 04:17:06 PM »
Looking for advice - Stephanie told me how I should reach out to my person but literally every other reader said not too. What’s been your experience with her ? Right or wrong ? Thank you.

Who were the other readers? it depends on your situation. sometimes it's a good idea, other times its not.  She didn't give me any advice as to what to do.

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2022, 01:27:57 AM »
When I say every reader I mean every single one lol. Yona, Im sure Cookie.  I read with Cindy’s knowing today - it took her 2 seconds to just blurt out “don’t reach out - let it ride - that’s what my guides are saying.” Funny thing is I wanted to reach out so bad - even to just rekindle the friendship and as soon as I saw I was unblocked I said well hell that means they can reach out to me if they want. Maybe the relationship will be on more solid ground if I wait. I want this person back in my life and thought I would make it easier for them if I did the work. But now Im on the fence - if I reach out will it seem pushy but also will I help bridge the gap? I’ll take thoughts ! Thank you :)