Author Topic: Stop getting readings!  (Read 11136 times)

Offline Baypark1

Stop getting readings!
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
These journals are filled with readings over  3 year time.  Not ONE thing in these journals came true. There's probably $25000 worth of readings here. They are going in the trash. I haven't had a reading in over a year. Please please please stop wasting your money!!!!!! Go live your life. Whatever you're calling about will happen or not regardless if you call.  Live your life, be happy where you're at and SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy a house!!!!

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Stop getting readings!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 10:40:16 PM »
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 10:47:54 PM »
👏👏👏

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 12:04:25 AM »
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏻

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 12:11:17 AM »
This!! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

josh34

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 12:21:15 AM »
While I respect and appreciate the sentiment, this is a forum for psychic readings, and there are those who benefit from the readings and would like to spend some of their extra money on it, just as some would spend it on entertainment, or the next big video game... if you have the disposable income, I see nothing wrong with it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 12:41:31 AM »
While I respect and appreciate the sentiment, this is a forum for psychic readings, and there are those who benefit from the readings and would like to spend some of their extra money on it, just as some would spend it on entertainment, or the next big video game... if you have the disposable income, I see nothing wrong with it.

I agree! I’m sorry nothing came true for BayPark but ALOT has come true for me and I like the entertainment!!

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 02:46:44 AM »
This is a forum made with the intention of recommending and not recommending psychics.  I hate to put this to you, but this isn’t a support group for psychic addiction nor is a place to bash people for getting readings.  You’re obviously on here making this comment and are contradicting yourself.  Things have come true for me with certain Psychics; however, I am improving myself and continue to live and not depend on them.  Now I think it’s great that people are connecting with each other and encouraging others to change their lives.  But, we must remember at the end of the day, this is psychic review forum.  Don’t condemn or try to make others feel bad because they’re getting readings.  That’s placing your will onto someone else. 
I see people come on here constantly putting people down due to psychics they have read with who didn’t work for them or attacking people who are trying to rebuild relationships.  Or constantly saying that a psychic didn’t work for them when others say that that particular psychic worked for them.  It is not our place to judge anyone.  If you don’t like what people are saying on here, you don’t have to log onto the forum.  I rarely come on and provide feedback because people are constantly attacking others or making others feel bad about a reading that went well.  If you feel like you have an addiction, just like any other addiction, seek help.  Just because some of us are on here, doesn’t mean we’ve given our lives over to Psychics. 

ladya

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 02:53:23 AM »
This is a forum made with the intention of recommending and not recommending psychics.  I hate to put this to you, but this isn’t a support group for psychic addiction nor is a place to bash people for getting readings.  You’re obviously on here making this comment and are contradicting yourself.  Things have come true for me with certain Psychics; however, I am improving myself and continue to live and not depend on them.  Now I think it’s great that people are connecting with each other and encouraging others to change their lives.  But, we must remember at the end of the day, this is psychic review forum.  Don’t condemn or try to make others feel bad because they’re getting readings.  That’s placing your will onto someone else. 
I see people come on here constantly putting people down due to psychics they have read with who didn’t work for them or attacking people who are trying to rebuild relationships.  Or constantly saying that a psychic didn’t work for them when others say that that particular psychic worked for them.  It is not our place to judge anyone.  If you don’t like what people are saying on here, you don’t have to log onto the forum.  I rarely come on and provide feedback because people are constantly attacking others or making others feel bad about a reading that went well.  If you feel like you have an addiction, just like any other addiction, seek help.  Just because some of us are on here, doesn’t mean we’ve given our lives over to Psychics.

Well put! I completely agree. Issue is that this is more of a psychics Addicts anonymous forum than a review forum I have come to realize.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 02:54:16 AM »
Btw, Baypark, aren’t you on another psychic forum?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 03:02:47 AM »
So, some thoughts about this thread / topic.

There is an entire topic heading on here, the second most used one, called "The Vent" and subtitled:
"Vent your pain, frustration, sadness, anger and let it all out on this board : )"

I don't see anything wrong with well-meaning people like Baypark, who have loads of experience and a cautionary tale to share, posting their opinion and suggestions that people try to ease off or stop getting readings altogether. If you have a healthy relationship with readings and want to keep going at whatever pace you are going, go for it! No one can 'make you' feel bad about that and just because some users advise otherwise -- based on their experience -- doesn't mean they are judging or targeting you. If you don't want to read other peoples' vent, don't.

I have been getting readings for 20+ years. Only once I started using online psychics through platforms like Keen and California Psychics did I start to have my eyes opened to the ugly and potentially harmful side to this pursuit. A few years ago, I would have defended getting readings altogether, saying it could be a healthy. fun, empowering activity that promotes spiritual development at best and is entertainment t worst. Now I see that it can be insidious and dangerous if not kept in check. I'm not judging anyone else when I say that, and I am not saying 'never get a reading again' ... in fact I still get readings. But I respect the people who have been through a difficult time with the whole thing and for whom readings took a nasty turn and think they (we) should be able to connect about the darker side of psychic readings here if we want to. After all, there's even a board called 'the vent' and multiple conversations by multiple users that suggest some people want and need to do that.

I don't usually rant on here, but one thing that irks me is people trying to control what can be discussed. There aren't very many places that people who are struggling with psychic dependency and related issues can connect, so if that becomes part of the conversation on here, and it's not hurting anyone, I have no issue with it. And if you feel judged by people supporting those who do struggle to stop reading... then maybe you should consider why that pushes your buttons and you can't just ignore those conversations.

@Baypark, thanks for coming back on and sharing your experience. I, for one, find it valuable...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 03:09:29 AM »

There is an entire topic heading on here, the second most used one, called "The Vent" and subtitled:
"Vent your pain, frustration, sadness, anger and let it all out on this board : )"

I don't see anything wrong with well-meaning people like Baypark, who have loads of experience and a cautionary tale to share, posting their opinion and suggestions that people try to ease off or stop getting readings altogether. If you have a healthy relationship with readings and want to keep going at whatever pace you are going, go for it! No one can 'make you' feel bad about that and just because some users advise otherwise -- based on their experience -- doesn't mean they are judging or targeting you. If you don't want to read other peoples' vent, don't.

I have been getting readings for 20+ years. Only once I started using online psychics through platforms like Keen and California Psychics did I start to have my eyes opened to the ugly and potentially harmful side to this pursuit. A few years ago, I would have defended getting readings altogether, saying it could be a healthy. fun, empowering activity that promotes spiritual development at best and is entertainment t worst. Now I see that it can be insidious and dangerous if not kept in check. I'm not judging anyone else when I say that, and I am not saying 'never get a reading again' ... in fact I still get readings. But I respect the people who have been through a difficult time with the whole thing and for whom readings took a nasty turn and think they (we) should be able to connect about the darker side of psychic readings here if we want to. After all, there's even a board called 'the vent' and multiple conversations by multiple users that suggest some people want and need to do that.

I don't usually rant on here, but one thing that irks me is people trying to control what can be discussed. There aren't very many places that people who are struggling with psychic dependency and related issues can connect, so if that becomes part of the conversation on here, and it's not hurting anyone, I have no issue with it. And if you feel judged by people supporting those who do struggle to stop reading... then maybe you should consider why that pushes your buttons and you can't just ignore those conversations.

@Baypark, thanks for coming back on and sharing your experience. I, for one, find it valuable...

I agree. I don't see why everyone is so triggered other than this should probably go in "The Vent". I actually get more annoyed that there are Bitwine reviews in the Keen forum LOL. Honestly, if it doesn't apply to you, just scroll passed it. I think there's a lot of truth to what Baypark says. Just like psychic reviews, it may not apply to everyone, but it doesn't make it less valid.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 03:22:31 AM »

I agree. I don't see why everyone is so triggered other than this should probably go in "The Vent". I actually get more annoyed that there are Bitwine reviews in the Keen forum LOL. Honestly, if it doesn't apply to you, just scroll passed it. I think there's a lot of truth to what Baypark says. Just like psychic reviews, it may not apply to everyone, but it doesn't make it less valid.

It’s annoying when there’s a lot of skewed perceptions on this board. I’m not calling anyone out directly but more of a general observation - While I agree with what both of you say, people who have been on this board for some time know the back stories of many on this board so when someone new comes on this board all they see is a poor victim, which may or may not be the case. I would just be wary because you’re only getting one side of the story. You know what they say, there’s 2 sides to every story and then there’s the truth.

Of course, but that can be said for every post on this forum, not just Baypark.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 03:40:30 AM »

Well put! I completely agree. Issue is that this is more of a psychics Addicts anonymous forum than a review forum I have come to realize.

AGREED!

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 03:44:27 AM »
It may be mercury in retrograde that is making me “vent”, but if you’ve been getting readings for years and absolutely nothing has happened for you, maybe, just maybe, it’s you.  There are people new and old on here who want to express themselves about things that have come true for them on here but feel intimidated because they will be attacked by those who have gotten readings and nothing has come to pass for them. 
I also understand that there is a vent tab in this forum; however, I don’t see a tab where it says to save your money and don’t get readings. 

anything