Author Topic: Feeling your POI  (Read 4126 times)

ladya

Re: Feeling your POI
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 04:57:14 PM »
this is just my belief but i believe people can only run away from what they truly want for so long. With time it just gets harder and harder to suppress. You can only deny or runaway from it for so long. That's why a lot of exes come back after theyve done all they can do to shove down their feelings and push the individual away. if a person is really missing someone that much, time only makes it worse. that's when you know its real. if the love is that strong it never goes away. same goes for the missing someone esp if there was never proper closure. if the other person has made it known they moved on then maybe they would never disclose it or try to come back but if the door is still open even just a crack, the wondering and what ifs will eventually eat them up inside. just my 2 cents. if they never make it known, don't come back to me that just seems like it wasn't what the individual perceived it to be. to me, the heart always wins in the end, always.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 05:11:54 PM »
That makes so much sense.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 03:05:52 AM »
I feel like I could have written most of these posts.  Do you guys know about the trauma bond from a narcissistic abuser?  Interestingly enough it corresponds with feeling their energy.  Similar to a twin flame.

ladya

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 03:33:08 AM »
I feel like I could have written most of these posts.  Do you guys know about the trauma bond from a narcissistic abuser?  Interestingly enough it corresponds with feeling their energy.  Similar to a twin flame.

I feel like people always confuse the two or think narcissists are their twin flame. What you say makes sense because narcissists seek out empaths it’s like energetically they can feel them and so people sometimes feel the energy very strong. The difference is that a person who really loves you or your tf will never intentionally hurt you, not saying they won’t, but they won’t be able to because it will be like hurting themselves. It goes both ways. It’s hard to explain but you’ll know exactly what I mean if you felt it. Narcissists are hollow and lack empathy so they latch onto empaths.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2019, 09:14:26 PM »
Nope they can’t tell about a person feeling just gave them a random name and you will get stock line 99 percent of them times like he scared, it because of fear.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2019, 10:17:11 PM »
Believe it or not in my about 100 readings, I've had in these past 2 years i was never told he was scared.  Actually if i would have been told that i would have hung up since i know its bs.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 01:46:37 AM »
Believe it or not in my about 100 readings, I've had in these past 2 years i was never told he was scared.  Actually if i would have been told that i would have hung up since i know its bs.
Good that you known that, that why psychics reading can be so dangerous there are peoples who holding to there poi for 10 years and that persons had been happy marry but psychics said he scared or it because of fear and that a fact no matters what peoples said.

anything